Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 660 1160 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 30801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28416
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Why would she become more reliable? She can make someone wait 20+ minutes in hotel parking lot and pay her $120 for a CBJ. I'm not throwing shade on you at all. Do whatever you're comfortable with and enjoy yourself. People don't change. When we began to understand that the behavior that some of these providers exhibit, we will have better luck. The use of candy doesn't make someone unreliable, that's who they are. It may make it worse, it's just not the reason. Using doesn't make you a thief or a scammer, it makes you desperate and more willing to do it more often.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.
    Agreed 100! Glad he didn't end up wasting his time and she came through, 20 min in a hotel parking lot is a lot whew but when the little head is running the show I get it trust me we all been there.

  2. #28415

    Hannah?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT with Hannah. She's new to this and she was a bit giggly, but really cool. She's taller than she seems in the pics, which adds to her allure. Again, I almost hate to share all these gems I find. I'll just say she was an excellent value and she was cool. Had a great time with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/183975394
    Is she still around? Link is dead.

  3. #28414

    Jacey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/912685244420

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    What's up with Jacey these days?

  4. #28413

    Jacey?

    What do you mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    What's up with Jacey these days?

  5. #28412

    Pawg

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who this is or had any experience? There's obviously a guy with her from the shoes in one of the pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/212732744138
    She is real personally can't say much about the head game but giving her back shots is the shit!

  6. #28411

    RE: Emily Love

    Thank you for good update. I'd been eyeing ELove for a while, I recall a review used the phrase "lots of rules". You filled in some detail so thanks.

    - Goofy.

    Quote Originally Posted by GWill34  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/love-emily

    https://www.emily-love.com/

    Saw Emily Love recently and it was fine. Nothing wrong with "fine" however it is not great when one pays $350/ hr. I go into greater detail below.

    First, the positives. She is the woman in the pictures and they are recent. Hot MILF-next-door type. She was quick and responsive in communication, stayed at a nice hotel in a nice area and was pleasant and friendly during the session. You get two pops in the hour with a curvy MILF. Very nice. As I look at her ad and website now, I see that nowhere does it say "GFE". I was mistaken on that front and accept full responsibility. I need to do my homework in future.

    Nevertheless, it still feels underwhelming for what one pays. Once again, nowhere does she claim to be "GFE" but for $350 one expects more. She does not do BBBJ only covered and it felt perfunctory. Business-like if I may say so. She's okay with kissing (no tongue) but didn't seem into it. DATY after I asked, but again, not really into it.

    Not a bad experience but not to my expectations which I acknowledge were a little off going in. YMMV obviously. I do not think I will repeat and again I think the fault is as much with me as her. Now you know.

  7. #28410

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    Back in the news.
    What are you referring to, nothing on mugshots?

  8. #28409
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who this is or had any experience? There's obviously a guy with her from the shoes in one of the pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/212732744138
    She's real at least. I saw her late last year for a BBBJ right before the law change. I was being watched by a few people outside of her room when I entered so I don't think I ever fully got comfortable. I don't remember it being really good nor really bad. I was probably just ready to get out of there. She looks like her pictures though and is kind of quiet and shy. I don't remember her name.

  9. #28408

    Emily Love

    https://tryst.link/escort/love-emily

    https://www.emily-love.com/

    Saw Emily Love recently and it was fine. Nothing wrong with "fine" however it is not great when one pays $350/ hr. I go into greater detail below.

    First, the positives. She is the woman in the pictures and they are recent. Hot MILF-next-door type. She was quick and responsive in communication, stayed at a nice hotel in a nice area and was pleasant and friendly during the session. You get two pops in the hour with a curvy MILF. Very nice. As I look at her ad and website now, I see that nowhere does it say "GFE". I was mistaken on that front and accept full responsibility. I need to do my homework in future.

    Nevertheless, it still feels underwhelming for what one pays. Once again, nowhere does she claim to be "GFE" but for $350 one expects more. She does not do BBBJ only covered and it felt perfunctory. Business-like if I may say so. She's okay with kissing (no tongue) but didn't seem into it. DATY after I asked, but again, not really into it.

    Not a bad experience but not to my expectations which I acknowledge were a little off going in. YMMV obviously. I do not think I will repeat and again I think the fault is as much with me as her. Now you know.

  10. #28407

    Why would she?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/040244060623

    Same deal as many have experienced here. Need to be willing to wait or bail and try again later. I was hard up for a titjob so obviously I opted to wait. Spent about 20 minutes in a parking lot at a decent hotel near PNC / Lenovo. After an annoying wait, had a nice dream and brought 120 roses with me. Fun time, covered BJ and finish with COT. If in a pinch, will repeat.

    Wish she would just become a reliable provider, she would clean up.
    Why would she become more reliable? She can make someone wait 20+ minutes in hotel parking lot and pay her $120 for a CBJ. I'm not throwing shade on you at all. Do whatever you're comfortable with and enjoy yourself. People don't change. When we began to understand that the behavior that some of these providers exhibit, we will have better luck. The use of candy doesn't make someone unreliable, that's who they are. It may make it worse, it's just not the reason. Using doesn't make you a thief or a scammer, it makes you desperate and more willing to do it more often.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  11. #28406

    Car Special

    Anyone know who this is or had any experience? There's obviously a guy with her from the shoes in one of the pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/212732744138

  12. #28405

    Ashton. Yep, that one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/040244060623

    Same deal as many have experienced here. Need to be willing to wait or bail and try again later. I was hard up for a titjob so obviously I opted to wait. Spent about 20 minutes in a parking lot at a decent hotel near PNC / Lenovo. After an annoying wait, had a nice dream and brought 120 roses with me. Fun time, covered BJ and finish with COT. If in a pinch, will repeat.

    Wish she would just become a reliable provider, she would clean up.

  13. #28404

    Jasmine Pleasures

    Excellent provider GFE. She's visiting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/853585895204
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-08-15 8.01.21 PM.jpg‎  

  14. #28403

    Abby

    Back in the news.

  15. #28402

    Jacey?

    What's up with Jacey these days?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape