Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 662 1162 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 30796
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28381

    Melissa

    Had a great time with Mellissa earlier this week.

    https://tryst.link/escort/melisa1890

    She is a natural beauty, great body and she smelled fantastic! She has the perfect set of manmades. They are not cartoonish and fit her small frame perfectly. The scars around her nipples have healed well and have faded too. She is somewhat GFE. She offers a decent massage, CBJ, DATY, and kissing.

    Sent a text and got a response in 5 minutes. From first text to her doorstep at a midlevel hotel in about 30 minutes (but I was in the area). She was wearing this cute baby doll lingerie set. She straddled me and was grinding and rubbing her body against me with LFK. After I was hard, she gave me a CBJ (wasn't great because she would drag her teeth). She lubed me up for CG, RCG, doggy, missionary, deep missionary (she did NOT like this one), doggy, then prone bone until I came in the rubber.

    I would easily see her again. But she is not automatically at the top of my list. If she could perfect her BJ skills and offered BBBJ and / or anal. I would make her my new ATF for the area.

    $300/ hhr.

    $450/ hr.

  2. #28380

    April Experience

    3rd dream with April. Have only dreamt of bbj the previous times this time the dream was a tasty DATY and missionary. I will say it was a fantastic session and we'll worth the admission. She has always been sweet in the dreams and love her openmindedness and willingness to please. My experiences have been she aims to please and is a quality experience. Treat her with respect. She offered a massage in the 2nd dream and based on last dream I believe it would be a quality massage and willing to find out if all her services are as good as the 3 dreams I've had. That's usually my experience is Experience is a deal breaker and The April experience has been sweet dreams. No nightmare at all. Highly recommend the April Experience.

  3. #28379

  4. #28378

    Just use image search

    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    And I got a call from a gentleman that said I could pay my back taxes with gift cards, LOL. Those things are magical. Thanks for the heads up to avoid this scammer.
    Seriously. Every time you see a new ad, search the images. This one's been a fake listing for ages.

  5. #28377

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Here's a blast from the past. Haven't seen an ad from her since the backpage days. I only saw her once but if my memory serves me correctly she was a good time. Didn't appear to have any demons either. Might have to schedule some time with her. However she seems to be using the same pictures as she did when I saw her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/285949675197
    I totally remember her. She was a great time. But you are right, those are definitely the pics she used some years back. If you take the plunge I'd definitely be interested to hear about it!

  6. #28376

    Skye

    Here's a blast from the past. Haven't seen an ad from her since the backpage days. I only saw her once but if my memory serves me correctly she was a good time. Didn't appear to have any demons either. Might have to schedule some time with her. However she seems to be using the same pictures as she did when I saw her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/285949675197

  7. #28375
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you have any experience with Alexis Monet? I searched the forum and came up with zilch. She posts on the STG. She looks too good to be posting there and she is free of tattoos which instantly raises my suspicion that this is just a scam. Is she legit and does she look like her photos?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/363833001297

    http://alexismonet.simplybook.me/
    Likely not real. Only way to even contact "her" is to book an appointment on her website. But, if she was real and looked like her pictures, I'd bang her like a screen door in a cat 5 hurricane.

  8. #28374

    Isis Raleigh

    Not going to go into details but package is not same as pics. Probably way older pics. Especially face is completely different. I would avoid.

    https://tryst.link/escort/isis-usa-2025

  9. #28373

    Raina the goat

    Just got a message from Raina that she is back in town for a bit. Last she was here I saw her for a covered BJ and it was damn good. I'm definitely going to see what the BBBJ is like. I can only imagine and can't wait to see her.

    I will say the first meeting she definitely had an attitude on coms. Setting up was rough because if you don't respond as fast as she likes she will cry about you being a timewaster and block you.

    But if you can book with her the BJ is worth it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/191505842

  10. #28372
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you have any experience with Alexis Monet? I searched the forum and came up with zilch. She posts on the STG. She looks too good to be posting there and she is free of tattoos which instantly raises my suspicion that this is just a scam. Is she legit and does she look like her photos?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/363833001297

    http://alexismonet.simplybook.me/
    Always find the good ones! I wonder who the "About Us" is on her introductory page.
    Also to get the BBJ you have to pay extra 50 and provide a clean test

  11. #28371

    Alexis Monet

    Do any of you have any experience with Alexis Monet? I searched the forum and came up with zilch. She posts on the STG. She looks too good to be posting there and she is free of tattoos which instantly raises my suspicion that this is just a scam. Is she legit and does she look like her photos?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/363833001297

    http://alexismonet.simplybook.me/

  12. #28370

    Yea, this is why I asked

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    Pics are great, misspelled words,. I'd stay away.
    The little head is tempted, but the big head is wary.

  13. #28369
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from her lately?
    Yup hung out with her last week.

  14. #28368

    Amber

    Has anyone seen Amber since she's been back? If so, does she host out of her house or a room? Is she sober these days?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/caucasian_w/summer-is-in-full-affect-stay-/492031325911

  15. #28367
    Even the updated photos don't get the blood flowing toward the little head.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    I think this is a provider whose stage name was Sunshine. She had a rep for being unreliable and was battling the demons. Her pictures look better, way better, and she has a new name. She may have turned over a new leaf or put fresh frosting on a stale cake. Hard to say. Good Luck and Stay Safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape