Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 1161 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28397

    Why would she?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/040244060623

    Same deal as many have experienced here. Need to be willing to wait or bail and try again later. I was hard up for a titjob so obviously I opted to wait. Spent about 20 minutes in a parking lot at a decent hotel near PNC / Lenovo. After an annoying wait, had a nice dream and brought 120 roses with me. Fun time, covered BJ and finish with COT. If in a pinch, will repeat.

    Wish she would just become a reliable provider, she would clean up.
    Why would she become more reliable? She can make someone wait 20+ minutes in hotel parking lot and pay her $120 for a CBJ. I'm not throwing shade on you at all. Do whatever you're comfortable with and enjoy yourself. People don't change. When we began to understand that the behavior that some of these providers exhibit, we will have better luck. The use of candy doesn't make someone unreliable, that's who they are. It may make it worse, it's just not the reason. Using doesn't make you a thief or a scammer, it makes you desperate and more willing to do it more often.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  2. #28396

    Car Special

    Anyone know who this is or had any experience? There's obviously a guy with her from the shoes in one of the pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/212732744138

  3. #28395

    Ashton. Yep, that one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/040244060623

    Same deal as many have experienced here. Need to be willing to wait or bail and try again later. I was hard up for a titjob so obviously I opted to wait. Spent about 20 minutes in a parking lot at a decent hotel near PNC / Lenovo. After an annoying wait, had a nice dream and brought 120 roses with me. Fun time, covered BJ and finish with COT. If in a pinch, will repeat.

    Wish she would just become a reliable provider, she would clean up.

  4. #28394

    Jasmine Pleasures

    Excellent provider GFE. She's visiting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/853585895204
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-08-15 8.01.21 PM.jpg‎  

  5. #28393

    Abby

    Back in the news.

  6. #28392

    Jacey?

    What's up with Jacey these days?

  7. #28391
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    I don't recognize her, but just a warning, she is actively advertising in Wilmington simultaneously.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...-/193948583121

    Update:
    Actually, she is posting all over NC simultaneously. Just do a search for pookiepie216 on STG for all cities in NC and check those timestamps.

    HolyDiver.
    Thanks mate!

  8. #28390

    Carniel

    Dream was good. Easy comm and quite a pleasant thing. Was able to accommodate smaller duration too even though not listed. Not natural ts but pretty looking face and all other things are too good and super fit, very friendly and happy. Place is too good and easy. Parking area has signal problem. 30 for 3. 5. Def going to be regular. Thought of keeping to myself but then usg wisdom. Sharing is caring. Cameron area.

  9. #28389

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    So, did you stay or walk when you saw her?

    HolyDiver.
    I just walked away and this just made her mad and got mad at me. I mean -5 out of 10.

  10. #28388

    RE: Looks familiar, but I can't find the info

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Somehow the face (both) look familiar to me. I recall her posting before, but I cannot find whether the reports were positive or negative. The number does not return anything, but I have seen her face in the past before.

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/946261534007
    I don't recognize her, but just a warning, she is actively advertising in Wilmington simultaneously.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...-/193948583121

    Update:
    Actually, she is posting all over NC simultaneously. Just do a search for pookiepie216 on STG for all cities in NC and check those timestamps.

    HolyDiver.

  11. #28387

    Looks familiar, but I can't find the info

    Guys,

    Somehow the face (both) look familiar to me. I recall her posting before, but I cannot find whether the reports were positive or negative. The number does not return anything, but I have seen her face in the past before.

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/946261534007

  12. #28386

    RE: Isis Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoyce  [View Original Post]
    Not going to go into details but package is not same as pics. Probably way older pics. Especially face is completely different. I would avoid.

    https://tryst.link/escort/isis-usa-2025
    So, did you stay or walk when you saw her?

    HolyDiver.

  13. #28385
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Mellissa earlier this week.

    https://tryst.link/escort/melisa1890

    She is a natural beauty, great body and she smelled fantastic! She has the perfect set of manmades. They are not cartoonish and fit her small frame perfectly. The scars around her nipples have healed well and have faded too. She is somewhat GFE. She offers a decent massage, CBJ, DATY, and kissing.

    Sent a text and got a response in 5 minutes. From first text to her doorstep at a midlevel hotel in about 30 minutes (but I was in the area). She was wearing this cute baby doll lingerie set. She straddled me and was grinding and rubbing her body against me with LFK. After I was hard, she gave me a CBJ (wasn't great because she would drag her teeth). She lubed me up for CG, RCG, doggy, missionary, deep missionary (she did NOT like this one), doggy, then prone bone until I came in the rubber.

    I would easily see her again. But she is not automatically at the top of my list. If she could perfect her BJ skills and offered BBBJ and / or anal. I would make her my new ATF for the area.

    $300/ hhr.

    $450/ hr.
    Very nice review thanks!! A toothy BJ is a deal breaker for me sadly. And covered at that.

  14. #28384

    Harasser and ugly looking

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    In case page disappears.
    The pictures are way far from reality and threatens if you cannot pass the verification of two references. In fact added misleading comments on mr number for mine. This one is very desperate. Totally avoid Isis guys. Goes by name Alice too.

  15. #28383

    Isis Raleigh pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoyce  [View Original Post]
    Not going to go into details but package is not same as pics. Probably way older pics. Especially face is completely different. I would avoid.

    https://tryst.link/escort/isis-usa-2025
    In case page disappears.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-08-14 8.38.12 AM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape