Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 253 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 3781
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3286
    Quote Originally Posted by BigZhangMang  [View Original Post]
    First of all, Sir. Comparing AMPs to the KGirl scene in any area would be like comparing Rachel Dratch to Jennifer Aniston. Lake Spa was the 2nd coming of the beloved Diamond Health Center in Chino that was shut down. Diamond was popular for this one masseuse that was stacked and totally DTF on top of being super fun. So when Lake Spa opened and featured this same masseuse (I believe her name was YoYo or Eleven or somethin' everyone rejoiced. Lake has since gone quiet tho. It's still there, but no one talking about it much. I did a wellness check on them about 2-3 months ago and saw young, but not cute therapists. I went over to Blue Moon instead.

    Now Blue Moon is operated a little bit better. The location is more low key, but the massage tables are creeky. The providers cycle in and out on 5-7 day rounds. They tend to be in the 20-50 age range leaning more towards the 25-45 range if that makes sense. Oldies are rare there. So are super young chicks. Their looks range from do-able to used to be hot. Service varies with various factors. Sometimes they go freelance on the price, sometimes they bust out the VIP menu with all the trimming and tip amounts.
    Curious then. Why do you visit these IE AMPs if you also visit kgirls? My best guess is because you find yourself out here and LA is too far. Ultimately do you find the IE AMP worth it? The price difference isn't too much.

  2. #3285

    Confirmed

    I was visiting the area, and this review caught my attention. Even though I wanted to repeat the same experience, I will certainly repeat. I was met with Popo (not the best name), no English. Everything else from massage to finish one of the best I ever had. She is a doll, same rates as previous noted. I will comeback!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery8900  [View Original Post]
    My first time at this location, its just off the I15 on Temecula Pkwy near a donut shop and across from a Carl's Jr, appears to be a low traffic plaza.

    I arrived and was met at the reception area by NaNa. Beautiful face, late twenties to early 30's, petite body & slightly sagging but attractive B cups. I've noticed some of these girls switch up their "names" on the fly, and I'd read a review on another site that matched her to a T, the dead giveaway was the tattoo wrapped around her navel.

    She led me to the room, and I paid for 30 minutes, quickly got undressed. The massage was actually pretty good on my shoulders was decent and I enjoyed feeling her ass, small and proportionate to her build and each cheek fit my hands perfectly and got my blood flowing. She was very flirty and teased my balls and tip from the back.

    On the flip, she sat next to me and we flirted and exchanged a couple of LFK. I gave her 140 which she accepted with a little hesitation, based on reviews she was probably looking for 160. She leaves the room and I can see her enter another room on the monitor and to my surprise I see another girl heading to my door. NaNa is beautiful but this one is a gorgeous head turner, mid-twenties, petite body & pecky A cups. She introduced herself as YoYo and flirted with LFK and grabbing my pants asking if I want 2 girls. It's been a while since I had a 3 some so I caved giving an extra 130.

    We had some good chemistry, as I sat on the edge of the table NaNa gave me a nice BBBJ teasing the tip with her tongue at 1st, she was not shy about licking my balls and she occasionally turned her head to the side to work the sides of my shaft...

  3. #3284

    Awesome time w Coco at Blue Moon

    Called up Blue Moon and was texted the lineup w pics. All looked great but something about Coco caught my eye. But also something fishy w the stats. Like not believable. The text says Coco is 25,5'3, 100 lbs and 36 G titties. Like that doesn't work in my view. I reserved an hour w her and man. Am I glad I did. She is really striking. Like dinner date, arm candy lovely. Her real stats are (approx) 5'5 or 5'6. 110 lbs or so, 36 D. Perfect titties, and late 20's. Coco doesn't have a typical Chinese look. She has a very nice ass and slim facial features. Upon further chat I found she is from Hong Kong. Now that makes sense. She is clearly into fitness. Not an ounce of fat on her which I loved. She is slim and when you see her calves you'll know what I mean w the fitness comment.

    She comes off cool at first. But it's bc she's a professional masseuse (literally) and takes that part of the job seriously. Like woah. She worked out some knots that I thought were there for good. Just be super chill, enjoy the great massage. Feel those lovely legs of hers to make sure she remembers why your there. Eventually the flip, she is a great kisser. LFK sensual. Feel those titties and help her out of a beautiful dress that was still on. She loves that I hung it up and didn't toss on floor. Take your time w everything. Well worth it.

    I spent the remainder of my time playing Dora the Explorer / Magellan. She's talented in all the acronyms. I don't ask or attempt Greek. DATY was very tasty and well rewarded. Slow and gentle is the ticket. Standing mish for me was outstanding. Damn this girl and the memory of her is safely tucked away in the spank bank.

    I did get her number for when she moves on - 9 days from now. Enjoy while you can. I do suggest you call Blue moon for appointment w her as you non-sharing mongers have her pretty busy!

    Damage: .7 HF, 1.7 tip. Deal of the century 1 hr.

    DaHoffa.

  4. #3283
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDog  [View Original Post]
    I usually frequent kgirls in Los Angeles but am curious about this IE AMP scene. If you had to choose between Blue Moon Spa and Lake Spa, which is better and why? If anyone can compare with kgirl scene in LA, that would be helpful as well. Thanks.
    First of all, Sir. Comparing AMPs to the KGirl scene in any area would be like comparing Rachel Dratch to Jennifer Aniston. Lake Spa was the 2nd coming of the beloved Diamond Health Center in Chino that was shut down. Diamond was popular for this one masseuse that was stacked and totally DTF on top of being super fun. So when Lake Spa opened and featured this same masseuse (I believe her name was YoYo or Eleven or somethin' everyone rejoiced. Lake has since gone quiet tho. It's still there, but no one talking about it much. I did a wellness check on them about 2-3 months ago and saw young, but not cute therapists. I went over to Blue Moon instead.

    Now Blue Moon is operated a little bit better. The location is more low key, but the massage tables are creeky. The providers cycle in and out on 5-7 day rounds. They tend to be in the 20-50 age range leaning more towards the 25-45 range if that makes sense. Oldies are rare there. So are super young chicks. Their looks range from do-able to used to be hot. Service varies with various factors. Sometimes they go freelance on the price, sometimes they bust out the VIP menu with all the trimming and tip amounts.

  5. #3282

    Blue Moon Spa vs Lake Spa

    I usually frequent kgirls in Los Angeles but am curious about this IE AMP scene. If you had to choose between Blue Moon Spa and Lake Spa, which is better and why? If anyone can compare with kgirl scene in LA, that would be helpful as well. Thanks.

  6. #3281

    Swan Spa, Temecula

    My first time at this location, its just off the I15 on Temecula Pkwy near a donut shop and across from a Carl's Jr, appears to be a low traffic plaza.

    I arrived and was met at the reception area by NaNa. Beautiful face, late twenties to early 30's, petite body & slightly sagging but attractive B cups. I've noticed some of these girls switch up their "names" on the fly, and I'd read a review on another site that matched her to a T, the dead giveaway was the tattoo wrapped around her navel.

    She led me to the room, and I paid for 30 minutes, quickly got undressed. The massage was actually pretty good on my shoulders was decent and I enjoyed feeling her ass, small and proportionate to her build and each cheek fit my hands perfectly and got my blood flowing. She was very flirty and teased my balls and tip from the back.

    On the flip, she sat next to me and we flirted and exchanged a couple of LFK. I gave her 140 which she accepted with a little hesitation, based on reviews she was probably looking for 160. She leaves the room and I can see her enter another room on the monitor and to my surprise I see another girl heading to my door. NaNa is beautiful but this one is a gorgeous head turner, mid-twenties, petite body & pecky A cups. She introduced herself as YoYo and flirted with LFK and grabbing my pants asking if I want 2 girls. It's been a while since I had a 3 some so I caved giving an extra 130.

    We had some good chemistry, as I sat on the edge of the table NaNa gave me a nice BBBJ teasing the tip with her tongue at 1st, she was not shy about licking my balls and she occasionally turned her head to the side to work the sides of my shaft.

    At the same time I made out with YoYo, LFK and she teased and devoured my nipples, I was floating on a cloud. I was getting close to a peak and was tempted to blow in NaNa's mouth but didn't want to miss the main course.

    We switched to mish, her pussy is unshaved but trimmed, I slid in easy since she was tight. I picked up my stroke speed at the same time playing with YoYo's A cups and she continued her assault on my nipples, total sensory overload. Yoyo was ready for her turn, so I stopped so they can put a fresh condom on me, I noted the 1st condom had some pre-cum but not surprised since I've doing my best to hold on. I know if I didn't take my SSRI it would have been over with the BBBJ.

    YoYo is neatly trimmed and pussy tighter than NaNa, I slid in slowly enjoying the penetration. Got up to a good stroke putting one hand on her lower stomach and played with her tits with the other. Oh yeah! At the same time NaNa gave me LFK and more nipple teasing. I increased my speed and I felt her pussy squeeze and pulsate and it pushed me over the edge and blew my load crashing over me in waves. I stayed deep inside her for a few minutes, savoring aftershock and the rhythmic pulse of her pussy like it was trying to milk my last drop.

    We flirted while they cleaned me up and they both giggled at the size of my load and I was pleasantly surprised since I had been on a mission to increase my volume, the average is around a half teaspoon but I'm certain in was at least 3 times the amount. The new fertility vitamins worked as advertised along with hydration, exercise and diet. My first thought was I should have pulled out removed the bag and try to shoot ropes on her stomach with hopes I could reach her chest and face. My goal for next time because I will definitely be back. The back door exit was nice since I was parked next door near the Carls Jr packing lot.

  7. #3280

    Corona / Ontario

    Any recommendations for Corona and or Ontario? Cheers TIA.

  8. #3279

    Baisy at Blue Moon Spa

    Went to Blue Moon Spa yesterday and tried Baisy. A very young girl who has big D tits. She also can speak good English.

    Our session started with a couple minutes of massage. As she was standing in front of me rubbing up and down my back, I reached forward to rub her thighs and brushed her kitty. She immediately dropped her panties and I knew it was going to be a hot time.

    Flip within 5 minutes and I sat up and waved her in front of me where I pulled her in so I could kiss her body all over tits, neck, lips DFK. I went to rub my tip against her clit while we were standing making out and she spread her legs for me to get some good p2 p. She asked if I wanted to be sucked and I said yes and layed on the table. BBBJ was OK but she started licking my balls all over. Soon it got me super hard so I popped up for a quick kiss and let her know I was ready.

    She went and grabbed the cover and hopped on cg. She threw those big tits in my face as she rode. Eventually flipped to mish where we cfs in various mish. One leg in, one on my shoulder etc. Pounded for like 15 minutes straight. Full length strokes with body slapping on impact. Switched to doggy where she got up to reapply some lube. Did doggy for about 10 minutes. Took some of the excess lube on my thumb and rubbed her oring. She was moaning and I slowly worked my thumb all the way to the hilt while we were banging. By the time I was able to slide my thumb in and out at the same pace as I was banging I thought I'd try it. Pulled out and pressed the tip on her ass but she looked back and shook her head. Shame because it was squeaky clean.

    We'd been banging for 30 minutes straight so I was gassing out. She asked if I wanted more BBBJ. I layed on the table and started BBBJ, some DT and she grabbed my hands to rub her clit. BBBJ+HJ+ me rubbing her clit. Finally I busted a big load in her mouth.

    Cleaned up, rested for like 5 minutes, then she gave me some massage with the remaining time. No rush at all even though the lobby was hopping.

  9. #3278

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by BurlyRider142  [View Original Post]
    Last time hf was $60 and 160 for FS. I was there a month ago.
    Hhr is now 60 (was 50). Tip 120-140 still accepted by some of the girls.

  10. #3277
    Quote Originally Posted by HungJuan  [View Original Post]
    Moving back to SoCal after living in Arizona for a few years and you can bet I'm running to bbl central 3/7 on my first day back. What's the damage like now? House fee was 50 last I went and FS being 120 so appreciate if y'all can catch me up if anything changed. (I hope Diana is still there).
    Last time hf was $60 and 160 for FS. I was there a month ago.

  11. #3276

    Non FS, HE in Upland and around?

    I'm not always a FS guy so are there any good HE spots in the Upland and surrounding areas? For anyone familiar with OC, something like Bamboo Wood where you get an above average massage, good tease, and good HE from a decent looking Chinese girl all for about $100?

  12. #3275

    What's the damage at 3/7 these days?

    Moving back to SoCal after living in Arizona for a few years and you can bet I'm running to bbl central 3/7 on my first day back. What's the damage like now? House fee was 50 last I went and FS being 120 so appreciate if y'all can catch me up if anything changed. (I hope Diana is still there).

  13. #3274
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubi53  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any updates for Temecula? Seems like all the best places in town have been closed. Hopefully someone has found a good new spot they can recommend? Thanks.
    Looks like everything right / east of the freeway going north got shut down. Lavender Spa is still open, but very high traffic in a high traffic plaza. Got a very nice BBBJ from a mid 30's provider with a butterface, but natural Cs and a cute ass. The last 2 times I went there it was a CBJ, so YMMV depending on who is working.

    Forgot her name to be honest, but she let me facefuck her while she was on her knees which was very nice. She did start to do the "cmon honey" around the 15 min mark. I hate when women do that, so I did my go to trick of pretending not to cum, pull out toss the condom and had her take extra time to get that 2nd nut. She started being annoying, so I got a handful of hair and came in her throat. Her attitude completely changed when I finally came and was rushing to get the next monger. She didn't clean up at all other than a wet wipe and a gargle LOL.

  14. #3273
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Ocean spa, Upland CA

    Upon arriving, I was greeted by Chloe, who looked stunning in a black dress. She has a warm, welcoming personality and her skin is flawless. After a friendly hug, she led me to the room where we began the session.

    Chloe provided an excellent massage, demonstrating great skill and attention to detail. Throughout, I felt completely relaxed as she worked on my muscles, offering a truly soothing experience.

    When it came time to flip, things became more intimate. We shared a passionate kiss, and the connection felt genuine and enjoyable. Chloe's attentiveness continued as she switched to other techniques, always making sure I was comfortable and relaxed.

    Afterward, we chatted briefly, and I appreciated how easy-going and pleasant she was. I left a tip to show my appreciation and would definitely consider returning. $140.

  15. #3272

    10 years ago Good times

    Quote Originally Posted by Videobandit91  [View Original Post]
    I went to that shop a few time myself that was over 10 years ago. Those were good times.
    Yup upland was ***** city, All FS shops.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape