Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 253 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 3781
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3271
    Quote Originally Posted by RichNHood  [View Original Post]
    I once met a white girl off a site who was hosting at a massage place in Riverside in the 2 story shopping plaza right on la Sierra and magnolia on the corner where there is now pollo campero. No idea what the name of the shop was or if it's still open. When I was done there was a light skinned black girl there too who was not dressed in anything sexy but my girl said she is available for play too. Pretty much all I can remember it was an extremely long time ago, probably 10 even 15 years ago and I never returned.
    I went to that shop a few time myself that was over 10 years ago. Those were good times.

  2. #3270
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar66  [View Original Post]
    I know it's rare but does anybody know a Massage place where there are White girls? Long ago there used to be one in Moreno Valley but it didn't last long, does anybody know of a place with a white girl in Inland Empire?
    I once met a white girl off a site who was hosting at a massage place in Riverside in the 2 story shopping plaza right on la Sierra and magnolia on the corner where there is now pollo campero. No idea what the name of the shop was or if it's still open. When I was done there was a light skinned black girl there too who was not dressed in anything sexy but my girl said she is available for play too. Pretty much all I can remember it was an extremely long time ago, probably 10 even 15 years ago and I never returned.

  3. #3269

    Temecula update?

    Does anybody have any updates for Temecula? Seems like all the best places in town have been closed. Hopefully someone has found a good new spot they can recommend? Thanks.

  4. #3268
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar66  [View Original Post]
    I know it's rare but does anybody know a Massage place where there are White girls? Long ago there used to be one in Moreno Valley but it didn't last long, does anybody know of a place with a white girl in Inland Empire?
    I would like to know if there are any places with girls other than Asians and Latinas too. White, black, whatever. Don't get me wrong, I still love me some Asian and Latina ass. But some variation once in a while would be nice.

  5. #3267

    White girl Massage place?

    I know it's rare but does anybody know a Massage place where there are White girls? Long ago there used to be one in Moreno Valley but it didn't last long, does anybody know of a place with a white girl in Inland Empire?

  6. #3266
    Quote Originally Posted by KimuraLock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else have experience here? BBBJ for 6 and a house fee a 4 ain't too bad. I remember Natural on Cooley was 8 plus house fee for that and those ladies were older than what is reported at this joint.
    Looking for confirmation on this as well.

  7. #3265

    Big Naturals

    Any tips for a good pair of large naturals (C's or larger) in the inland empire? Preferably not over 40 yo. Will be there for an afternoon in a week or two and might as well check out a place.

  8. #3264

    Duo experience at Blue Moon Spa

    I found myself in the area late at night so texted MMS to see who was around and got lineups and pics. I was thrilled to see Tina's pics, so immediately reserved her and rushed over.

    Tina greeted me with a nice smile and led me to her room. She is petite and looks pretty in my eyes. I handed her hf and tips and quickly undressed.

    While I was laying on the table waiting for Tina bringing her supplies back. Alisa followed Tina barged in our room to see if I wanted two girls. I was surprised that Alisa looks much better in person than her pics. And she also has a nice petite body which is my type. But I did not have enough cash so I told Alisa I only had 120 left but she said it's OK, LOL, so, why not.

    The next part is just amazing. Both girls were full of energy and sexual confidence, they dominated me for 30 minutes that felt like 50.

    I loved that they did everything together. To the degree possible LOL. This magnified the essence of the experience as a true double team fantasy. To start, they kissed me together. They both had their own style (Tina kissed more demure and gently, Alisa kissed more aggressive and horny GF style.) The experience of being kissed by both of them was a crazy experience.

    Next they worshipped my cock and balls together, even more amazing than the kissing. At first they took turns sucking my cock and licking my balls. And then they tag teamed my cock with both their tongues, amazing sensation. The experience of both tongues running up and down my cock together, I almost lost it right there.

    They kept me on the edge for a good 10 minutes more, nobody said anything, they were working my cock and balls, and I was just enjoying the crazy good feeling.

    At some point Alisa asked me if I want to come in both of their mouths together, or do I want to fuck one of them while the other one sucks my balls and licks my ass. Wow that's a question I have never been asked actually. I told her I want to fuck them both.

    Put on the cover and I put Tina on the table and fucked her in mish. And Alisa was teasing me with her finger running all over my body. Then changed to fuck Alisa stand doggy. Both girls are tight. Then I asked for cim and let them back to sucking my cock and balls. Obviously, Some of my cum went into each of their mouths, and some onto both of their faces. I helped with cleanup by getting the come off both faces with my fingers, and they helped too by licking it off my fingers. Insane good girls.

    Damage: hf 50, tips 140+120.

    On my way out, I saw another girl Brianna, petite but busty, LOL, She's a Latin girl, and I'm wondering if she were also a Chinese girl, would tonight turn into a 6-hands situation.

  9. #3263

    Try Three Seven

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Where can I go to get A massage from a pretty, hot Latina? You may see this question in another forum from me. Just saying.
    I would try Three Seven for a guaranteed Latina. Be warned that most have manmade boltons and BBLs, and it will most likely be transactional. But there is an almost guarantee to get a half decent Latina.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-three...tario-ca-17176#rubmaps.

  10. #3262

    Forgot to post, review on KQ and Three Seven

    So a few weeks ago I was visiting Cali and after reading the forum I decided on my way to Vegas from LA I would stop at KQ in Highland. I was met at the counter by a middle aged Asian, decent face but HUGE rack, asked if she would give the massage and she said yes. I went to the room and undressed, and she comes in and starts lackluster massage. A few minutes of that and I flip, we agree on price and then she leaves room and takes forever to come back, like over 5 minutes. She comes in and undresses and starts with a BBBJ and then applies my cover and begins in cowgirl. A few positions and I am having trouble finishing because her pussy is fairly loose. And back in CG she is bouncing so her that her bony hips are hurting me as she bounces. I finally call it quits and just settle for a HJ finish while nursing those amazing tits.

    At KQ Her name was Sia or something to that effect, damage was .5 HH and $. 4 tip.

    Then I was back in Cali a few days ago and decided to stop at Three Seven in Ontario. I had been there twice before on past trips, I don't think I reported on those visits. Before I got a middle aged Latina with fake tits and ass, but she was pretty nice, talkative and super into it during our FS and had a great pussy, nice and tight. Don't remember her name. Other previous time I don't remember much. This visit I got Luna. Again another middle aged Latina with fake tits and ass, and I wasn't feeling it like the first Latina I got. I put condom on shelf but not tip. She came in and saw it and commented on it immediately so she knew why I was there. She started with a terrible massage where she just focused on my head and neck for 10 minutes then asked me to flip, undressed, and tried putting the condom on while I was barely getting hard. I was rubbing all on her and tried to play with Kitty to help rise to attention, but she kept pulling my hand away. That was a turn off. After some positions, and her constantly saying to be gentle when trying to play with her tits (and I was already gentle, was in no way rough so this was annoying) I finally managed to finish and went on my way. I am not a big fan of manmades or BBLs, but I put up with what's available, and she did have a decent face. I just wish they would give slight better massages with more teasing, as that's what gets me going. I get it this is a job for them, but the transactional attitude and interaction just kills it, and it would be nice to have a little effort.

    Damage for Luna at 3-7 was .6 house for HH, and $. 5 tip. All in all I am starting to get turned off from 3-7 and will try to find somewhere else next visit, maybe Blue Ocean. I feel like they are so popular they just are an assembly line. They also had a security guard behind the lobby door chilling on the couch, that was weird. And the constant creeping up of the house fee is getting ridiculous... i miss the days of .4 for HH...

  11. #3261

    Latina Suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Where can I go to get A massage from a pretty, hot Latina? You may see this question in another forum from me. Just saying.
    You can also check BedPage or Rubsguide. Com.

    You also need to clear out your messages. You can't get any PMs.

  12. #3260

    Table Shower

    I am yet to experience a table shower. Any places that you guys would recommend?

  13. #3259

    Ontario

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Where can I go to get A massage from a pretty, hot Latina? You may see this question in another forum from me. Just saying.
    3777 on grove and holt would be my recommendation.

  14. #3258

    Pretty Latina?

    Where can I go to get A massage from a pretty, hot Latina? You may see this question in another forum from me. Just saying.

  15. #3257
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Stacy at Blue Moon Spa

    I tried Stacy last night. She is a pretty and young Chinese girl. She has a petite and slim body frame with a nice top. When I saw her, she was wearing a yoga top and a short skirt, and I was immediately captivated by her.

    She led me to the room where pleasantries were exchanged and I handed her hf and tips. She knew what I wanted so we went straight to business. Undressed and she had me lay on the table. Then she started her routine. Started with some LFK and body rub with finger tease, then she sucked my tits and then went down for BBBJ. I asked for 69 and DATY and she obliged. She was into DATY as I could feel her pussy getting wetter and tightening more intensely, and her BBBJ became more vigorous, and I could even sense her attempting DT. Then she could not wait and put the cover on me and did not ask if I was ready or not. At certain moments, I felt like I was her toy.

    Cover came on and she hopped on CG. She rode pretty well and her ACG made me feel close to cum. I had to stop her and changed to mish. Leaned down for some DFK. This girl can kiss! She wasn't shy about looking me in the eyes during mish while I got into a rhythm, and her continuous moaning seemed natural. I did not change position and kept pounding her hard until I popped in the bag. She took it like a champ.

    After cleaning up, she gave me a nice neck massage after the deed until our time was up.

    It was a pretty nice session imo. Pure pleasure moment. Stacy is great.

    Damage:

    Hf 50 for hhr.

    Tips 140.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape