Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 23675
-
08-26-25 07:16 #23480Senior Member

Posts: 156Seeking
Might just try this one.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-bcbaee1db79b
-
08-25-25 17:15 #23479Senior Member

Posts: 156Star
I will be seeing her tomorrow. She said she'd let me know tomorrow about sharing her number. I sent the link to her video to a couple of guys and haven't heard any feedback if the link is working or not. A couple of you sent me invalid emails. I think someone posted her profile link before. White female, 40, self admitted sl*t /wh*re and doesn't mind you calling her that, doesn't mind a little rough play, all holes open, swallows every drop, very submissive.
I think she needs help with rent so I'm almost sure I'll get the green light tomorrow to share.
Update: I was told the link for the video is not working, for some reason it can't be shared. I'm not technical enough to make it work.
-
08-24-25 15:54 #23478Senior Member

Posts: 340Inbox is full
Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-25 08:07 #23477Senior Member

Posts: 156Star
If anyone wants to see the **** sucking dick dm me your email. The video doesn't work here when I post it for some reason. It's almost 3 minutes long. No that's not me in the vid.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 08:00 #23476Senior Member

Posts: 156Rae
Same one posting on STG. I think there is a review on her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-cb292f174f55
-
08-17-25 07:59 #23475Senior Member

Posts: 225Same taste
We have the same taste! LOL! I have messaged with all of these except the last one. I had a date scheduled with Lizzie last week and unfortunately had to cancel. She looks sexy AF and would love to meet her. I didn't discuss any amounts with her but I am guessing she is not cheap.
Originally Posted by ChuckDeez2
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 14:26 #23474Senior Member

Posts: 1775" The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you. ".
Originally Posted by OnTheVeryTop
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 11:29 #23473Senior Member

Posts: 28Seeking Profiles
Is there something I need to do for these profiles to show up. Every time someone posts a link here I get a page saying "Profile Not Available".
Is this a pay for premium type deal or what's up?
-
08-14-25 15:33 #23472Senior Member

Posts: 514Commercial
So I was watching a movie on Hulu and holy cow, I saw an actual TV commercial for Seeking. I think their tag line is something like "be honest with yourself" LOL yeah be honest and admit you are a ***** LOL. It's a ballsy move for sure.
-
08-14-25 12:46 #23471Regular Member

Posts: 11Round up
Hey Gents,
All have responded to messages, any experience or insight from you folks?
Hannah.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-e5abb19753ce
Nina.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-77521c3c3f1c
Amy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-bdc9628b8544
Lizzie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-9db02481bbcd
Fleurrana.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-f7e76eac27d4
Emmy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-d3c69e4d7e51
-
08-10-25 22:33 #23470Senior Member

Posts: 177531 is possible but I would think more like mid 30's: the last time I had her I guessed she was mid - 20's at least and that was 7-10 years ago.
Originally Posted by Xaxado
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 20:12 #23469Senior Member

Posts: 470Last time I saw her, she quoted 2 and I countered with 150 "like we did before". And she took it. That was maybe back in the spring.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 20:09 #23468Senior Member

Posts: 470Leah
I have seen her a couple of times and I would say mid 30's is fair.
Originally Posted by VAvet
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 17:05 #23467Senior Member

Posts: 72Blast from the past, when I first met her she was living off Janke Road then moved to the fan. Bit of an odd duck with a mannish face but banging little body. I bet she's mid 30's but her face makes it a little tough to tell.
Originally Posted by Xaxado
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 14:32 #23466Senior Member

Posts: 156Re: Leah
Her profile says she's 31. Does that seem to be accurate? Her seeking pics are so heavily filtered, it's hard to get a good read on that. I figure since you met her in person, you might have a good estimate of her age. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





