Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 30800
-
08-12-25 19:31 #28370Regular Member

Posts: 18Yea, this is why I asked
The little head is tempted, but the big head is wary.
Originally Posted by SexGeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 14:11 #28369Senior Member

Posts: 274Yup hung out with her last week.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 13:04 #28368Senior Member

Posts: 269Amber
Has anyone seen Amber since she's been back? If so, does she host out of her house or a room? Is she sober these days?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/caucasian_w/summer-is-in-full-affect-stay-/492031325911
-
08-12-25 02:55 #28367Senior Member

Posts: 125Even the updated photos don't get the blood flowing toward the little head.
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 21:53 #28366Senior Member

Posts: 52Wow
And I got a call from a gentleman that said I could pay my back taxes with gift cards, LOL. Those things are magical. Thanks for the heads up to avoid this scammer.
Originally Posted by SilKill
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 21:49 #28365Senior Member

Posts: 52Sunshine
I think this is a provider whose stage name was Sunshine. She had a rep for being unreliable and was battling the demons. Her pictures look better, way better, and she has a new name. She may have turned over a new leaf or put fresh frosting on a stale cake. Hard to say. Good Luck and Stay Safe.
Originally Posted by OrgasmNerd
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 20:22 #28364Senior Member

Posts: 128Pics are great, misspelled words,. I'd stay away.
Originally Posted by OrgasmNerd
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 19:42 #28363Regular Member

Posts: 23Scammer Alert!!
Ah, this ad was a real head-scratcher! It started off promising, like finding a twenty in an old coat pocket. The initial communication was smooth, no awkward silences or cryptic messages. I was almost convinced, even though I'm skeptical at first.
Then came the plot twist apparently, good old-fashioned cash is for amateurs. The only acceptable form of payment is a gift card, because, you know, "mongers", they steal the money while visiting and when she isn't paying attention.
And getting the address? - open the gift card that you just bought and send a picture of it with all the details. Apparently, these con artists believe our brains are merely decorative, while our 'other' head call all the shots.
Stay safe out there and hold onto those gift cards!
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ook-41078.html
-
08-11-25 16:25 #28362Regular Member

Posts: 18Has anyone seen Golden Goddess?
I'd take the plunge, but I'm always concerned if someone is real or not and I can't find any evidence either way on this one:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/191430066
-
08-11-25 12:47 #28361Senior Member

Posts: 303Summer
Maybe she lost her phone again.
Originally Posted by CarolinaKid
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 17:20 #28360Senior Member

Posts: 1710Link
Forgot the link:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/191373953
-
08-10-25 17:19 #28359Senior Member

Posts: 1710Ymmv
Saw this one. She's not the girl in the pics. A bit thicker, but still pretty hot. She was super bubbly, up bear and nice, but very rules oriented with no BBBJ, daty, or even allowing you to suck her tits, which basically made it not great for me. But some may enjoy her. 120.
-
08-10-25 15:55 #28358Regular Member

Posts: 18Summer
Could you PM me her number?
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 17:07 #28357Senior Member

Posts: 62Cheyenne Star
This was posted posted in Richmond, Va.
I'm assuming this is scam or something else. Asking for a deposit. Of course they used great pictures and a nice intro. I'm actually impressed.
https://tryst.link/escort/cheyenne17
Becareful out there.
Blake 0678.
-
08-09-25 08:23 #28356Senior Member

Posts: 51Summer B
She is still around.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





