Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 662 1162 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 30793
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28378

    Just use image search

    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    And I got a call from a gentleman that said I could pay my back taxes with gift cards, LOL. Those things are magical. Thanks for the heads up to avoid this scammer.
    Seriously. Every time you see a new ad, search the images. This one's been a fake listing for ages.

  2. #28377

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Here's a blast from the past. Haven't seen an ad from her since the backpage days. I only saw her once but if my memory serves me correctly she was a good time. Didn't appear to have any demons either. Might have to schedule some time with her. However she seems to be using the same pictures as she did when I saw her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/285949675197
    I totally remember her. She was a great time. But you are right, those are definitely the pics she used some years back. If you take the plunge I'd definitely be interested to hear about it!

  3. #28376

    Skye

    Here's a blast from the past. Haven't seen an ad from her since the backpage days. I only saw her once but if my memory serves me correctly she was a good time. Didn't appear to have any demons either. Might have to schedule some time with her. However she seems to be using the same pictures as she did when I saw her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/285949675197

  4. #28375
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you have any experience with Alexis Monet? I searched the forum and came up with zilch. She posts on the STG. She looks too good to be posting there and she is free of tattoos which instantly raises my suspicion that this is just a scam. Is she legit and does she look like her photos?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/363833001297

    http://alexismonet.simplybook.me/
    Likely not real. Only way to even contact "her" is to book an appointment on her website. But, if she was real and looked like her pictures, I'd bang her like a screen door in a cat 5 hurricane.

  5. #28374

    Isis Raleigh

    Not going to go into details but package is not same as pics. Probably way older pics. Especially face is completely different. I would avoid.

    https://tryst.link/escort/isis-usa-2025

  6. #28373

    Raina the goat

    Just got a message from Raina that she is back in town for a bit. Last she was here I saw her for a covered BJ and it was damn good. I'm definitely going to see what the BBBJ is like. I can only imagine and can't wait to see her.

    I will say the first meeting she definitely had an attitude on coms. Setting up was rough because if you don't respond as fast as she likes she will cry about you being a timewaster and block you.

    But if you can book with her the BJ is worth it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/191505842

  7. #28372
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you have any experience with Alexis Monet? I searched the forum and came up with zilch. She posts on the STG. She looks too good to be posting there and she is free of tattoos which instantly raises my suspicion that this is just a scam. Is she legit and does she look like her photos?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/363833001297

    http://alexismonet.simplybook.me/
    Always find the good ones! I wonder who the "About Us" is on her introductory page.
    Also to get the BBJ you have to pay extra 50 and provide a clean test

  8. #28371

    Alexis Monet

    Do any of you have any experience with Alexis Monet? I searched the forum and came up with zilch. She posts on the STG. She looks too good to be posting there and she is free of tattoos which instantly raises my suspicion that this is just a scam. Is she legit and does she look like her photos?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/363833001297

    http://alexismonet.simplybook.me/

  9. #28370

    Yea, this is why I asked

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    Pics are great, misspelled words,. I'd stay away.
    The little head is tempted, but the big head is wary.

  10. #28369
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from her lately?
    Yup hung out with her last week.

  11. #28368

    Amber

    Has anyone seen Amber since she's been back? If so, does she host out of her house or a room? Is she sober these days?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/caucasian_w/summer-is-in-full-affect-stay-/492031325911

  12. #28367
    Even the updated photos don't get the blood flowing toward the little head.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    I think this is a provider whose stage name was Sunshine. She had a rep for being unreliable and was battling the demons. Her pictures look better, way better, and she has a new name. She may have turned over a new leaf or put fresh frosting on a stale cake. Hard to say. Good Luck and Stay Safe.

  13. #28366

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by SilKill  [View Original Post]
    Ah, this ad was a real head-scratcher! It started off promising, like finding a twenty in an old coat pocket. The initial communication was smooth, no awkward silences or cryptic messages. I was almost convinced, even though I'm skeptical at first.

    Then came the plot twist apparently, good old-fashioned cash is for amateurs. The only acceptable form of payment is a gift card, because, you know, "mongers", they steal the money while visiting and when she isn't paying attention.

    And getting the address? - open the gift card that you just bought and send a picture of it with all the details. Apparently, these con artists believe our brains are merely decorative, while our 'other' head call all the shots.

    Stay safe out there and hold onto those gift cards!

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ook-41078.html
    And I got a call from a gentleman that said I could pay my back taxes with gift cards, LOL. Those things are magical. Thanks for the heads up to avoid this scammer.

  14. #28365

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by OrgasmNerd  [View Original Post]
    I'd take the plunge, but I'm always concerned if someone is real or not and I can't find any evidence either way on this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/191430066
    I think this is a provider whose stage name was Sunshine. She had a rep for being unreliable and was battling the demons. Her pictures look better, way better, and she has a new name. She may have turned over a new leaf or put fresh frosting on a stale cake. Hard to say. Good Luck and Stay Safe.

  15. #28364
    Quote Originally Posted by OrgasmNerd  [View Original Post]
    I'd take the plunge, but I'm always concerned if someone is real or not and I can't find any evidence either way on this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/191430066
    Pics are great, misspelled words,. I'd stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape