Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 975 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 640 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 14621
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12536

    Link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by Apple23  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/894804783886#text=SPECIALS,-Only%20 for%20 Tonight.

    Decide to try this girl she legit, spinner reasonable rates.
    Interested to look but the link is broken.

  2. #12535

    A Special Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    Happy birthday Thick!
    Thank you to all you Escorts who are that special and who reached out to me and to all you Mongers who I gave most of there digits to. All of you a very SPECIAL thank you and its good to be above the ground. CIAO Mongers.

  3. #12534

    New girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/894804783886#text=SPECIALS,-Only%20 for%20 Tonight.

    Decide to try this girl she legit, spinner reasonable rates.

  4. #12533

    She was visiting the Lee County Inn

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    Nykee has been reviewed here before. Her menu is wide open, but unfortunately she is willing to given out information on other mongers. Nothing is discreet with this one. For this reason I stay away.
    Looks like the stay may have knocked a couple of pounds off her. I enjoyed her company but way over rated IMHO.

  5. #12532
    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    Nykee has been reviewed here before. Her menu is wide open, but unfortunately she is willing to given out information on other mongers. Nothing is discreet with this one. For this reason I stay away.
    She has put on a little weight. 10 more pounds & she be a BFA.

  6. #12531

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStop25  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I am curious about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...r/027649568931

    Has anyone seen her? Is this little Bit who used to hang out with Jen?

    Also, has anyone seen this girl yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/caucasian_w/bored-at-home-come-see-me-/885769688783
    All I am going to say is if I were you don't do it unless you want life changing after effects and that's all I'm going to say.

  7. #12530

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonView  [View Original Post]
    I did file this under "Escort Reports". Let the internet be your friend.
    What are her rates?

  8. #12529

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonView  [View Original Post]
    I did file this under "Escort Reports". Let the internet be your friend.
    Thanks for clearing this up. She's easily searched on with the information you provided.

  9. #12528
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffButthead  [View Original Post]
    No idea what you are talking about. AMP? Something by Ashley furniture? An Asian named Ashley? Searching with no hits. I am either too new or you are too clever by half.
    I did file this under "Escort Reports". Let the internet be your friend.

  10. #12527

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonView  [View Original Post]
    So after a long drought, the weather men have seen to limiting us the choices we all use to enjoy. Asian cuisine has started to pop up in local establishments with a number of nice dishes. I've been doing a few lunches of late at Ashley's Taiwanese restaurant. The accommodations do change locations somewhat infrequently but are aways comfortable with parking never a problem. The food is presented with beautiful service, not seen here in a long time. Highly recommended for those that miss that flavor. BTW, Other copycats have sprung up as of late I see in the directory, of Asian persuasion but have yet to try their menu selections. I'm not yet ready to dine elsewhere than at Ashley Room. Please don't abuse this, it's been so long and I hate to see it overwhelmed.

    Be safe.

    MnV.
    Where is this place? I tried to message you, but you have messages turned off.

  11. #12526
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG69  [View Original Post]
    Its like a nightclub place called Cubanos, right on the main road going before going towards the turn to goto the casino. I haven't been myself, but I've heard from people that have been there. There are hot girls and easily to get, but the place sounds very sketchy and someone was stabbed there a while back. I wouldn't recommend going alone. Friday nights are what I'm told is the best time to go.
    Friday night? Rough time to do anything for alot of us. No action in the afternoon?

  12. #12525
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonView  [View Original Post]
    So after a long drought, the weather men have seen to limiting us the choices we all use to enjoy. Asian cuisine has started to pop up in local establishments with a number of nice dishes. I've been doing a few lunches of late at Ashley's Taiwanese restaurant. The accommodations do change locations somewhat infrequently but are aways comfortable with parking never a problem. The food is presented with beautiful service, not seen here in a long time. Highly recommended for those that miss that flavor. BTW, Other copycats have sprung up as of late I see in the directory, of Asian persuasion but have yet to try their menu selections. I'm not yet ready to dine elsewhere than at Ashley Room. Please don't abuse this, it's been so long and I hate to see it overwhelmed.

    Be safe.

    MnV.
    No idea what you are talking about. AMP? Something by Ashley furniture? An Asian named Ashley? Searching with no hits. I am either too new or you are too clever by half.

  13. #12524
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonView  [View Original Post]
    So after a long drought, the weather men have seen to limiting us the choices we all use to enjoy. Asian cuisine has started to pop up in local establishments with a number of nice dishes. I've been doing a few lunches of late at Ashley's Taiwanese restaurant. The accommodations do change locations somewhat infrequently but are aways comfortable with parking never a problem. The food is presented with beautiful service, not seen here in a long time. Highly recommended for those that miss that flavor. BTW, Other copycats have sprung up as of late I see in the directory, of Asian persuasion but have yet to try their menu selections. I'm not yet ready to dine elsewhere than at Ashley Room. Please don't abuse this, it's been so long and I hate to see it overwhelmed.

    Be safe.

    MnV.
    Contact Info?

  14. #12523

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    Jen's not doing doubles with anyone right now. She has been on an extended vacay.
    I was hearing that she's staying with uncle a bit longer.

  15. #12522

    Naples, finally has some nice Asian food options!

    So after a long drought, the weather men have seen to limiting us the choices we all use to enjoy. Asian cuisine has started to pop up in local establishments with a number of nice dishes. I've been doing a few lunches of late at Ashley's Taiwanese restaurant. The accommodations do change locations somewhat infrequently but are aways comfortable with parking never a problem. The food is presented with beautiful service, not seen here in a long time. Highly recommended for those that miss that flavor. BTW, Other copycats have sprung up as of late I see in the directory, of Asian persuasion but have yet to try their menu selections. I'm not yet ready to dine elsewhere than at Ashley Room. Please don't abuse this, it's been so long and I hate to see it overwhelmed.

    Be safe.

    MnV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape