Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 14618
-
08-12-25 08:40 #12518Regular Member

Posts: 6Pc
https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...h/436552776528
I'm always a little Leary of Ladies in PC area since our LE has been known to set up stings. But she has one photo that shows a little more than most so has me interested. Anyone seen her or know her? TY.
-
08-12-25 07:45 #12517Senior Member

Posts: 166Little Bit
Little Bit use to be with Jen over by the river, they haven't been together in years. I still have her didgts if interested.
-
08-12-25 07:40 #12516Senior Member

Posts: 166Birthday Man
Happy birthday Thick!
-
08-12-25 00:44 #12515Senior Member

Posts: 832Thick,
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
Are's post is Legen. Wait for it. Dary!!
Happy Birthday!
-
08-12-25 00:39 #12514Senior Member

Posts: 832Jen's not doing doubles with anyone right now. She has been on an extended vacay.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 18:29 #12513Senior Member

Posts: 417The second girl. Yes. She is very attractive. Her eyes. Pics are very accurate. Sucks a mean one and can take a good pounding. Not a clock watcher. I seen her probably 3. 4 times twice in Naples. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by ShortStop25
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 14:37 #12512Senior Member

Posts: 195Hey thick
Happy birthday man.
-
08-11-25 14:08 #12511Senior Member

Posts: 668No, that's not little Bit
Little Bit did hang with Jen for quite a while. This bronze girl was with Jen after little Bit moved on. I'm not sure if Jen is still doing doubles with her, but they did for a while.
Originally Posted by ShortStop25
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 12:15 #12510Senior Member

Posts: 49Immokalee
Would like to read a report from someone or a couple of people who have actually been there.
Originally Posted by MrG69
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 12:03 #12509Senior Member

Posts: 127Little bit?
Hey everyone. I am curious about this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...r/027649568931
Has anyone seen her? Is this little Bit who used to hang out with Jen?
Also, has anyone seen this girl yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/caucasian_w/bored-at-home-come-see-me-/885769688783
-
08-11-25 07:33 #12508Senior Member

Posts: 279Immokalle
Its like a nightclub place called Cubanos, right on the main road going before going towards the turn to goto the casino. I haven't been myself, but I've heard from people that have been there. There are hot girls and easily to get, but the place sounds very sketchy and someone was stabbed there a while back. I wouldn't recommend going alone. Friday nights are what I'm told is the best time to go.
Originally Posted by Rn239
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 13:19 #12507Senior Member

Posts: 910B m w
Not for nothing but I think I can get a good BMW for that amount of money. If someone pays that I just have to say (Thank you Mother Fucker) ciao mongers.
Originally Posted by Sarops
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 13:14 #12506Senior Member

Posts: 910Double Pop rainy day in Le high
It seems to be an ritual on a rainy day. Just a coincidence but the last time I was there was also a rainy day, and can't think of a nicer way to spend a day having Le high Stacy sucking on my Johnson. !st pop was wow this girl gets better all the time. Love it when a chick loves what she's does and does it so well. Some time talking and joking around in bed until phase 11 set in. The blood started to leave my big head and enter the little head when he is now excited for round 2. This girl don't only suck a great cock, but uses that pussy just the way you want it and let me tell you this girl is still tight I'm sure after so many have played on this court. Thank you Stacy for making us older gentlemen feel younger again. Sign of a true Escort. Ciao mongers and stay dry will all this fucking rain.
-
08-10-25 07:49 #12505Senior Member

Posts: 158Hidden Gems
I totally agree with this hidden gem off of Collier near Edison Mall. Different girls are there weekly and for the 15 min $ price you get a nice handy and body roaming. No house fee either.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 06:30 #12504Senior Member

Posts: 72Other sites
I went down a rabbit hole last night on mega personals. Has anyone had any luck with those mostly Latinas on that site? They all seem to part of the same group asking for verification pics or FaceTime. I've been mostly using stg and now I'm seeing TER making a comeback from their shutdown a few years ago so it's been a good resource lately too. Adult search and mega seen very similar I just have always been as careful as possible in the hobby so just seeing if you guys have had any success with MP.










Reply With Quote






