Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 37344
-
08-15-25 17:41 #35169Senior Member

Posts: 52Eros Itch
Hey fellow men of the sheets! Hat a latina craving so went to eros. Very good experience. Pics are accurate. Katha is sweet and personable, despite limited english. Only did half hour but didn't feel rushed at all. Minimal GFE experience but that's ok with me. It was good enough. Everything is covered. And she supplies bag. Funny thing is, she supplies a magnum which I sorta laughed at. Nothing that tying a shoe string around the bottom can't fix. LOL. All in all a good experience and I would repeat! Only negative is that its Henrico. Safe explorations!
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1622916.htm?cat=1
-
08-15-25 12:36 #35168Senior Member

Posts: 61Pepper
Did you give her try? What was your experience?
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 12:35 #35167Senior Member

Posts: 61Camila. Wow
Just wanted to share a Baddie.
By the Walmart on Brook Rd.
There's two of them. Both of them very Fine Bodies.
The other headed to the bathroom while we did our thing.
She only allowed touching the body, no tasting. The other was she would rush you and said oh can only go once.
However she was tight, she had her tongue out and everything.
Go for the half hour, you won't get your moneys worth for the hour. 150/200.
If you want a nice body and a quick fix. Give her try.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/191630369
-
08-15-25 00:12 #35166Senior Member

Posts: 185She only looks good bc the lady calling herself pepper is like 3 x her size but if you look close at her she's a homily ginger drug addict. If she was decent she wouldn't be in there with Pepper. By the way, is that really Pepper?
Originally Posted by TheBest123
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 17:28 #35165Regular Member

Posts: 17Doubles
The redhead girl is her gf, as far as I know she doesn't post / see people solo. Only way is to do doubles with pepper.
Originally Posted by Shoes121
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 13:03 #35164Regular Member

Posts: 4Is the redhead pepper? If not does anyone have info on the redhead?
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 08:30 #35163Senior Member

Posts: 43Belle
Saw this ad for Richmond, anyone have any experience with her to share?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/668990182886
-
08-14-25 06:31 #35162Senior Member

Posts: 486Rain
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...f/771445708705
Anyone confirm she back?
-
08-13-25 18:10 #35161Regular Member

Posts: 7Looking to fill an opening.
Gents,
I've got an opening in my schedule coming up in a couple weeks. I've been doing some research here and there via tryst, EROS and TER. I'd like to get some feedback from the community of possible. DM's are open of any of this is not something you want to post publicly.
I'm looking for an hour adventure that will needless to say, be worth the time and money. I've seen a few of the ladies around the area here and down in VA beach. What is like to know is if I'm missing some of the really good ones. Race and color don't matter (prefer nothing in the heavyweights) GFE, multiple pops, BBJ, maybe even bare (dare I say).
Do any of you have any info on someone who fits the bill? Not looking for the cheapest. That ship sailed and I refuse to go back. This will be the last time I'm able to participate for a while as I'll be out of town for an extended period. Kind of a last hurrah.
Any info you all could provide would be greatly appreciated. Again, DM if you don't want the info out on the main boards. I'll be posting this in VA Beach as well.
-
08-13-25 15:56 #35160Senior Member

Posts: 208That's pepper! Search her name and you'll find plenty of info. She does not look like those pics anymore. Add about 80 pounds and cat hair.
Originally Posted by KingdomMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 15:21 #35159Senior Member

Posts: 327Cities with same name
I like to mess with them when I get that question. A bot just ask the next one & ignores. If they are real even if a scammer it goes like this. They ask what city, I say Richmond only. They send me some googled hotel address in rva. I hit them back with no I am in Richmond Kentucky or California. Even had one scammer then send me random address in Kentucky after rva hilarious. Then still ask for deposit. Hoping they can get a dime out of anyone.
Originally Posted by KingdomMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 13:39 #35158Senior Member

Posts: 185Reddit is a joke. Someone posted about how they had luck there a few weeks back. It's total garbage. I tried two girls and both wanted deposits and one just wanted me to go to only fans. It's not legit. Total waste of time.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 13:36 #35157Senior Member

Posts: 185It's a scam. It's a different girl who is way bigger with short hair. Doesn't look anything like the pictures. If it's her those pictures are ancient. She is also covered in bruises.
Originally Posted by KingdomMe
[View Original Post]
Good luck!
-
08-13-25 13:04 #35156Senior Member

Posts: 28Pepper
This looks like Pepper. She has been around for a while and you can see a ton of her reviews on here. I think they are mostly positive.
Originally Posted by KingdomMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 08:54 #35155Senior Member

Posts: 61Elianax2025 Scam
I messaged her, she said she was available. Asked her about her donations and she messaged what city are you in? I was like damn that sucks cause that's a red flag. She asked me how much time I want I said an hour. She said $160. Another Red flag. Still curious I said can I pay in cash. She messaged she needed a deposit.
That's when I knew. Scam. Which sucks cause she looked good.










Reply With Quote





