Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 645 1145 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 37332
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35172
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    I remember a year ago I wanted to have a dream with her but communication would be inconsistent. Have anybody sampled her recently as I seen she has came back and wonder is it worth the time.

    TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/706220379150
    My understanding is that she only posts when she needs some extra money and it's probably only a couple and then she disappears again. Its been hard to link up with her again.

  2. #35171

    Out-Of-Towner Research

    Not a local "Virginia-ite". From NY. Just doing my part, info-wise.

    Every year I travel south to visit family. I break up the drive by stopping in Ashland, VA.

    Some years I get lucky, some years. Crickets.

    If it's an option, I usually reach out via email first. So as to not blow up their phone with a long text.

    I reached out to 6 Independents, this year.

    I will go in chronological order of who I contacted. (and I based this on their appeal, to me).

    Here are my summaries:

    This one, ANGELA, replied within 48 hours, was a total sweetheart via email, and lamented the fact that she'd be in Maine on the night I was in Ashland. Else she would have seen me.

    This one, DANIELLA, replied quickly and was pleasant. But she was out of town, also.

    This one, MIHLANI MOORE, couldn't be bothered to answer me, even after I sent a follow-up message after 5 days. Please note that even though her Tryst says she's in LV, up to a few hours ago she was in Richmond, VA. Later, I found non-flattering reviews of her in a few places, so happy to have side-stepped a landmine.

    This one, VALENTINA, has since deactivated her Tryst (it happens, I've noticed, from time to time. Especially when they're changing venues). She also could not be bothered to return my message.

    This one, NYLA, appears to be a local fan-favorite of some of you. Sadly, she appears to not want to take the money of an out-of-towner. No reply.

    Lastly, this one, who is both HERE and also HERE...replied to me within an hour, was a sweetie via text (only option), appears to have satisfactory reviews at both places, and simply said (paraphrased) "Text me when you get down here, we'll go from there". So she's likely who I'll be going with. Chloe.

    Stay safe. Have fun.

  3. #35170

    Ms. Tiff

    I remember a year ago I wanted to have a dream with her but communication would be inconsistent. Have anybody sampled her recently as I seen she has came back and wonder is it worth the time.

    TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/706220379150

  4. #35169

    Eros Itch

    Hey fellow men of the sheets! Hat a latina craving so went to eros. Very good experience. Pics are accurate. Katha is sweet and personable, despite limited english. Only did half hour but didn't feel rushed at all. Minimal GFE experience but that's ok with me. It was good enough. Everything is covered. And she supplies bag. Funny thing is, she supplies a magnum which I sorta laughed at. Nothing that tying a shoe string around the bottom can't fix. LOL. All in all a good experience and I would repeat! Only negative is that its Henrico. Safe explorations!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1622916.htm?cat=1

  5. #35168

    Pepper

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    She only looks good bc the lady calling herself pepper is like 3 x her size but if you look close at her she's a homily ginger drug addict. If she was decent she wouldn't be in there with Pepper. By the way, is that really Pepper?
    Did you give her try? What was your experience?

  6. #35167

    Camila. Wow

    Just wanted to share a Baddie.

    By the Walmart on Brook Rd.

    There's two of them. Both of them very Fine Bodies.

    The other headed to the bathroom while we did our thing.

    She only allowed touching the body, no tasting. The other was she would rush you and said oh can only go once.

    However she was tight, she had her tongue out and everything.

    Go for the half hour, you won't get your moneys worth for the hour. 150/200.

    If you want a nice body and a quick fix. Give her try.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/191630369

  7. #35166
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBest123  [View Original Post]
    The redhead girl is her gf, as far as I know she doesn't post / see people solo. Only way is to do doubles with pepper.
    She only looks good bc the lady calling herself pepper is like 3 x her size but if you look close at her she's a homily ginger drug addict. If she was decent she wouldn't be in there with Pepper. By the way, is that really Pepper?

  8. #35165

    Doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoes121  [View Original Post]
    Is the redhead pepper? If not does anyone have info on the redhead?
    The redhead girl is her gf, as far as I know she doesn't post / see people solo. Only way is to do doubles with pepper.

  9. #35164
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    That's pepper! Search her name and you'll find plenty of info. She does not look like those pics anymore. Add about 80 pounds and cat hair.
    Is the redhead pepper? If not does anyone have info on the redhead?

  10. #35163

    Belle

    Saw this ad for Richmond, anyone have any experience with her to share?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/668990182886

  11. #35162

  12. #35161

    Looking to fill an opening.

    Gents,

    I've got an opening in my schedule coming up in a couple weeks. I've been doing some research here and there via tryst, EROS and TER. I'd like to get some feedback from the community of possible. DM's are open of any of this is not something you want to post publicly.

    I'm looking for an hour adventure that will needless to say, be worth the time and money. I've seen a few of the ladies around the area here and down in VA beach. What is like to know is if I'm missing some of the really good ones. Race and color don't matter (prefer nothing in the heavyweights) GFE, multiple pops, BBJ, maybe even bare (dare I say).

    Do any of you have any info on someone who fits the bill? Not looking for the cheapest. That ship sailed and I refuse to go back. This will be the last time I'm able to participate for a while as I'll be out of town for an extended period. Kind of a last hurrah.

    Any info you all could provide would be greatly appreciated. Again, DM if you don't want the info out on the main boards. I'll be posting this in VA Beach as well.

  13. #35160
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    That's pepper! Search her name and you'll find plenty of info. She does not look like those pics anymore. Add about 80 pounds and cat hair.

  14. #35159

    Cities with same name

    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her, she said she was available. Asked her about her donations and she messaged what city are you in? I was like damn that sucks cause that's a red flag. She asked me how much time I want I said an hour. She said $160. Another Red flag. Still curious I said can I pay in cash. She messaged she needed a deposit.

    That's when I knew. Scam. Which sucks cause she looked good.
    I like to mess with them when I get that question. A bot just ask the next one & ignores. If they are real even if a scammer it goes like this. They ask what city, I say Richmond only. They send me some googled hotel address in rva. I hit them back with no I am in Richmond Kentucky or California. Even had one scammer then send me random address in Kentucky after rva hilarious. Then still ask for deposit. Hoping they can get a dime out of anyone.

  15. #35158
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    So for the past couple of weeks I've been trying my hand at Reddit. What I've found is that most of the women on the site either want you to subscribe to their OnlyFans or they want you to pay a deposit before meeting. I'll pass on both of those options.
    Reddit is a joke. Someone posted about how they had luck there a few weeks back. It's total garbage. I tried two girls and both wanted deposits and one just wanted me to go to only fans. It's not legit. Total waste of time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape