Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 10215
-
08-13-25 14:02 #9495Senior Member

Posts: 212Snow / Britney / Brandy or whatever the current name is human cancer. When she was duo-ing with Sammie she was busting out of the bathroom or closet and screaming about times up and get out like a nut 10 minutes into an hour date. She's a piece of crap even in the bottom of the barrel circles. Any girl associated with her goes on the "not a chance in hell" list.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 11:20 #9494Senior Member

Posts: 96Asian Lisa
I've never seen her so I don't know anything about her past employment, but the Asian Lisa referenced here was a long time provider working and posting in the the South Jersey Stg ads. I had noticed not seeing her posts recently but as I'm jot a client didn't think much of it. Apparently she must have moved since she's posting in a different location now.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 11:11 #9493Senior Member

Posts: 96I've seen Natalia post a lot of distress ads on Stg over the last year or so, she's the first provider I've seen pull that move, but at least she's asking for dates and offering services, not looking for handouts. I was always curious if she was offering discounts when she's desperate LOL.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 10:02 #9492Senior Member

Posts: 842(q) . . .
This looks a little like Lisa from 1710 in D. E.
Originally Posted by Ajhunt
[View Original Post]
But man, its been a few years since they were shutdown.
This ad lists Korean. The Lisa I reference was Japanese, otherwise I would be making a road trip.
-
08-13-25 08:18 #9491Senior Member

Posts: 96HO's in different area codes
https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...e/507082839587
Originally Posted by Bellmawrhung
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 07:46 #9490Senior Member

Posts: 3003If she wants charity she better contact red cross yes someone with feelings for her will give her free cash and she's with that bastard snow another red flag. If a provider has snow in their ad I'm not contacting them this is a charity scam guys do not let that dog cause you to have sympathy and give up free money. These girls are not willing to give free service so why should we give them cash without getting any type of service.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 06:49 #9489Senior Member

Posts: 223She's been advertising on STG for months now, up in Somerset. Same ad, same MO.
Originally Posted by Bellmawrhung
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 23:57 #9488Senior Member

Posts: 40Asian Lisa
Is Asian lisa out of the game now?
-
08-12-25 13:17 #9487Senior Member

Posts: 212I am short on cash all the time. Not once has any provider given me a free BJ or handy. If you try to negotiate they look at you like you shit in their bowl of breakfast cereal and if they agree to a more reasonable price the service sucks and they rush you. If any of these chicks were just fair about pricing themselves in reality to what they look like and level of service and offered a pleasant attitude for an hour they would be swamped with work and regulars. I would take her dog in so the poor thing wasn't homeless. At least I know he'd be appreciative for the food and shelter and be happy to see me.
Originally Posted by Ajhunt
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 12:39 #9486Senior Member

Posts: 886There's a sucker born every minute
It's getting close to where I thought I have seen everything and then this pops up. Who in the right mind would give a charitable donation to a service provider? Can't she just go and earn a couple dollars real quick doing what she does best? I hope and pray none of my fellow mongers fall for this, but I have a sneaking suspicion that some sucker will emerge and give her the free cash.
Originally Posted by Ajhunt
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 10:16 #9485Senior Member

Posts: 96Looks like she went from looking for charity to overcharging.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...n/395201190373
-
08-12-25 07:54 #9484Senior Member

Posts: 550I agree
When they're hanging out with other grls and their bfs / handler price is ridiculous cause they're all splitting the funds. Guys need to stop being so generous.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
You can find utr grls walking in camden or trenton and on facebook.
-
08-12-25 06:07 #9483Senior Member

Posts: 727Skiping skip
I think for me, the best thing is just to skip any thing on skip. Sure, the quoted price is always negotiable, but fuck, I hate that. Reached out to kit kat last week. She's pretty, I would like to see her. But her numbers were so high for a woman who I have no idea that I would ever see again or is worth the cost, that I just said f that. $$$$ outcall hr. Rather see a SW, who BTW are sometimes skip girls in between hotels. I really don't want to pay high prices for a woman who doesn't actually want to be there and do that. Also see kit kat is hanging with Snow. I have never seen snow but have read the reviews and though not terrible, not good either. Nahhh, for me, just skip the skip and find something on the street that I can shower up, cover up and have a good tome with.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 08:35 #9482Senior Member

Posts: 253Some of the $60 girls still exist, of course there's not many. My regulars all charge 60, except for a cpl that charge $80. A few years ago a bad experience during a $100 visit, and after that I vowed to never pay that much, or more for a visit ever. Of course, that greatly limits my provider pool, but I don't care. The thing is, not only have rates skyrocketed, but the service quality has plummeted. Many of these chicks have just gotten too comfortable with having attitudes and clock watching. It sickens me. At this rate, I don't see things getting better unless an economic catastrophe happens (which it could under our current climate).
Originally Posted by Gymlife28
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 19:33 #9481Senior Member

Posts: 684Inflation and the cost of living is making prices go higher. The reason why a SS is 120 now is the average hotel room is easily 120+.
The massive decline in birthrates is also something I keep harping on in my posts, when the housing market bubble popped in 2008 birthrates dropped off big time.
This is the first year that there is going to be a massive drop in enrolmment numbers in collleges due to the fact the younger genX and millenials stopped having kids in the early 2010's.
I'm trying to bang as many milfs / sluts / single moms in their 30's now before they age out as its getting skimp out there.









Reply With Quote




