Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #23480

  2. #23479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Star

    I will be seeing her tomorrow. She said she'd let me know tomorrow about sharing her number. I sent the link to her video to a couple of guys and haven't heard any feedback if the link is working or not. A couple of you sent me invalid emails. I think someone posted her profile link before. White female, 40, self admitted sl*t /wh*re and doesn't mind you calling her that, doesn't mind a little rough play, all holes open, swallows every drop, very submissive.

    I think she needs help with rent so I'm almost sure I'll get the green light tomorrow to share.

    Update: I was told the link for the video is not working, for some reason it can't be shared. I'm not technical enough to make it work.

  3. #23478

    Inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    If anyone wants to see the **** sucking dick dm me your email. The video doesn't work here when I post it for some reason. It's almost 3 minutes long. No that's not me in the vid.
    Your inbox is full.

  4. #23477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Can't seen you her profile cause I accidently blocked her but she has red hair, 40, white. She sent me a video of her giving a blow job but it's not shareable. Our deal was 100 for BJ, 200 FS. I had no problem with that amount cause she works for it, never complains, doesn't mind you grabbing her hair or pushing her head down. Doesn't mind being slapped but that's not my thing. Not the best body but nice size tits. She'll give you a rim job too.

    She does live across from the projects but I had no problem with that. Claim she's behind on the rent and may be getting evicted soon. Seems like they all have that story.
    If anyone wants to see the **** sucking dick dm me your email. The video doesn't work here when I post it for some reason. It's almost 3 minutes long. No that's not me in the vid.

  5. #23476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Rae

    Same one posting on STG. I think there is a review on her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-cb292f174f55

  6. #23475

    Same taste

    We have the same taste! LOL! I have messaged with all of these except the last one. I had a date scheduled with Lizzie last week and unfortunately had to cancel. She looks sexy AF and would love to meet her. I didn't discuss any amounts with her but I am guessing she is not cheap.

  7. #23474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheVeryTop  [View Original Post]
    Is there something I need to do for these profiles to show up. Every time someone posts a link here I get a page saying "Profile Not Available".

    Is this a pay for premium type deal or what's up?
    " The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you. ".

  8. #23473

    Seeking Profiles

    Is there something I need to do for these profiles to show up. Every time someone posts a link here I get a page saying "Profile Not Available".

    Is this a pay for premium type deal or what's up?

  9. #23472

    Commercial

    So I was watching a movie on Hulu and holy cow, I saw an actual TV commercial for Seeking. I think their tag line is something like "be honest with yourself" LOL yeah be honest and admit you are a ***** LOL. It's a ballsy move for sure.

  10. #23471

  11. #23470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    Her profile says she's 31. Does that seem to be accurate? Her seeking pics are so heavily filtered, it's hard to get a good read on that. I figure since you met her in person, you might have a good estimate of her age. Thanks!
    31 is possible but I would think more like mid 30's: the last time I had her I guessed she was mid - 20's at least and that was 7-10 years ago.

  12. #23469
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I think she's in the same area. Says she smokes all day so I assume she's not working. I'm sure her prices are much higher now, she quoted me $$. I'll she if she'll take $.
    Last time I saw her, she quoted 2 and I countered with 150 "like we did before". And she took it. That was maybe back in the spring.

  13. #23468

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by VAvet  [View Original Post]
    Blast from the past, when I first met her she was living off Janke Road then moved to the fan. Bit of an odd duck with a mannish face but banging little body. I bet she's mid 30's but her face makes it a little tough to tell.
    I have seen her a couple of times and I would say mid 30's is fair.

  14. #23467
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    Her profile says she's 31. Does that seem to be accurate? Her seeking pics are so heavily filtered, it's hard to get a good read on that. I figure since you met her in person, you might have a good estimate of her age. Thanks!
    Blast from the past, when I first met her she was living off Janke Road then moved to the fan. Bit of an odd duck with a mannish face but banging little body. I bet she's mid 30's but her face makes it a little tough to tell.

  15. #23466

    Re: Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Is she still in The Fan? Seven or ten years ago she was hosting out of an apartment on Grace at extremely reasonable prices but that was before she found the sugar bowl. When I did her last, she had a boyfriend who had just gone inside and she was hoping to find a few regulars so she didn't have to get a straight job. Perfectly willing to suck dick, a reasonably good lay (not amazing but faked being into it well enough) and good body if you like petite with no ass. At the time she smoked a LOT of weed and liked to start any session with any one of a few outfits she thiought of as "cute" but I thought were delaying the laying. I understand she is into sneakers and shopping before fucking these days. I enjoyed her at the time but wouldn't pay a premium to hit it again.
    Her profile says she's 31. Does that seem to be accurate? Her seeking pics are so heavily filtered, it's hard to get a good read on that. I figure since you met her in person, you might have a good estimate of her age. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape