Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 18408
-
08-12-25 12:43 #16518Senior Member

Posts: 170Lacey
Glad to hear she has not given up the business and it was just a case of mistaken identity. She has been one of my favorites in nashville for years, the best imo.
Originally Posted by Emmaus21
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 11:22 #16517Senior Member

Posts: 30Any reviews?
Looking to see if anyone knows about this one she has posted adds a lot recently. If anyone has info that would be great she looks very intriguing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/murfr...m/447243388070
-
08-12-25 10:45 #16516Regular Member

Posts: 14Lacy or ccg
So got a little bit of time today and was wondering people opinion.
Lacy - https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-49044.html.
Or.
CCG.
-
08-11-25 22:38 #16515Senior Member

Posts: 827I had one recently expired off a freebie month. Conveniently, right before we suddenly started getting some weird behavior with new reviews for "Q" that have updated the address to match the same as "A" so I can't investigate what's going on there. (But I had texted Q and they said they didn't move so...).
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
However, unless you are asking about another city (in which case I am absolutely useless), I don't think there's any useful intel on there currently that isn't also known here.
-
08-11-25 20:54 #16514Senior Member

Posts: 475RubMaps
Anyone here have a RubMaps subscription? I'm curious to get info on a few locations but I'm not about to pay for a subscription LOL.
-
08-11-25 14:20 #16513Regular Member

Posts: 13Yes. I have her info. She's a sweetheart and definitely well under 60.
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 12:47 #16512Regular Member

Posts: 2Sweetheart
Back in town after a while. I saw Sweetheart for a 60-minute session I'm never disappointed with her. Great personality, soft ass, and a sight to see. If you're coming in town she's the girl for you. Down the street from the airport.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...you-27604.html
-
08-11-25 12:19 #16511Regular Member

Posts: 16"Amy" was my second visit there. Was nothing special and very meh in my opinion. First visit was great. But Yuki seems to be gone I guess. I'll give it another go and see if anything has improved or if I can stumble back upon Yuki. Thanks!
Originally Posted by TnFunGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 12:10 #16510Senior Member

Posts: 827That's the unfortunate downside to the inconsistent reporting. No way to tell who anyone saw, and I also share fault in that. For example, I did go there in June 2025, but I don't think I even bothered to note the lady's name at the time. All I know is it wasn't Sophia who was there in March 2025.
Originally Posted by TnFunGuy13
[View Original Post]
But back in March 2025, when I had gone, a fellow comrade here messaged me to report his visit a week later. He didn't catch the her name, but said she was someone he had seen at Ross. But from my one visit to Ross in December 2024, who I had seen was not the lady at the time (and I didn't catch her name). So did we even see the same woman? The world may never know.
Still, it's nice that "T" is getting some attention lately so I hope you guys have fun on your side of town and that it improves the talent for you. And if you really like them, get those contact details. You might be able to find out where they go next or if they come back to town.
-
08-10-25 15:34 #16509Regular Member

Posts: 14Two lips
Said Amy, but another post has here by Wei.
Originally Posted by EZE74
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 14:36 #16508Senior Member

Posts: 475Just got a massage in the Boro with teasing. Rubbing the balls while face down and she grabbed my d* to playfully move it out of the way after the flip.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 13:41 #16507Senior Member

Posts: 393Nashvillle Back In The Day
Big boys back in the day the places to go were all up and down Franklin Road. It was fun back then and Nashville was small. Mid to late 90's I believe. Dottie's and Tokyo sauna but then as Nashville started growing came the cleaning and there wasn't much around and I got out of the hobby and was busy with other women. But have been back in the hobby for over 2 years and we have multiple resources to meet lovely companions or read about AMPs. Guess my point is Nashville and has changed a lot but back then there was no way to communicate what was going on.
Good luck!
-
08-10-25 12:54 #16506Senior Member

Posts: 827Haha have no fear, I've no interest in driving out of my way to get what I have easy access to here (for now). I'm a lazy dude, when people would talk up Clarksville AMPs, I considered it but I was like I don't really want to drive 40 minutes (minimum), to spend an hour if I'm lucky, to then spend another 40 minutes on the way back. When all the good ones here are like 20 minutes away in most directions.
Originally Posted by Duffman19
[View Original Post]
So yeah if Murfreesboro is hot, I have zero interest in it. I feel for our comrades in that place and hope they don't mind the drive here if they really need it. Probably my lowest point here was the one time I got someone to help me to TOFTT in Murfreesboro, but luckily nothing happened to them. They just got diddly squat.
Regardless, your warning is a useful reminder to us all.
-
08-10-25 08:54 #16505Regular Member

Posts: 7Four Seasons Spa
I stopped by out of curiosity last week to see if they were open and to check for any new talent since my previous visits had been enjoyable. I was greeted by Jenny, a stunning young woman with a great figure. Her charm and professionalism immediately made me feel at ease.
Though I only had time for a 30-minute session, it was incredibly soothing and enjoyable. Jenny was attentive, ensuring I felt comfortable throughout the visit.
I'm looking forward to returning next week for an hour-long session to explore more options and further enjoy the service. Highly recommend checking it out for a great experience!
-
08-10-25 08:18 #16504Senior Member

Posts: 56Lacey's # is legit
I guess patience before posting is a virtue.
Lacey reached out and confirmed the number is really hers. She's lovely and definitely NOT a moving company. I guess it's old caller ID info.
Either way, she is beautiful and very sweet, so I wanted to clear up the question in my last post.
Originally Posted by Emmaus21
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




