Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 18398
-
07-30-25 10:58 #16463Senior Member

Posts: 439Nivea
Assume you mean Nivea? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-31463.html.
Originally Posted by HockeyTN
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 02:05 #16462Regular Member

Posts: 20Nicea
Recently I have had the chance to see her. Expensive but a fun time was had. No FS, you fortunately, but nice rubdance, HJ and touchi all over.
-
07-29-25 23:59 #16461Senior Member

Posts: 89She was reviewed on another site. It was said she looked 15 years older than the pics and into the Candy pretty bad.
Originally Posted by TwoTapper
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 21:51 #16460Senior Member

Posts: 61Lacey. Thanks, Senior Members!
Thanks to everyone that gave the recommendations on Lacey! She is definitely one of a kind! Beautiful, sensual with an amazing sexual personality! Difficult to find better.
https://tryst.link/massage/laceyvaltesse
-
07-28-25 20:53 #16459Senior Member

Posts: 80Ellie
I saw her ads a few years ago by a different name, have spoken with her recently but haven't aligned schedules.
Originally Posted by TwoTapper
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 18:19 #16458Senior Member

Posts: 39Anyone ridden this Storm?
Ellie / Breezy Storm looks TGTBT. But maybe. Anyone have any experience here?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ezy-82760.html
-
07-28-25 10:42 #16457Senior Member

Posts: 826I know nothing about the new owner because I never went back after the move.
Originally Posted by DogginUSA
[View Original Post]
But yes, she moved somewhere else. I'm sure you can just text her for the new address, but you can also google the same name and the updated address will be there. You'd still need to make an appointment though, so you might as well text her haha. She's reliable as usual, but I will note there is no table shower at the new location.
-
07-28-25 10:33 #16456Banned Member

Posts: 907R&r
What happened to this lady? I noticed there's a new sign at her old place. She open a new spot elsewhere? New owner as much fun?
-
07-28-25 09:33 #16455Senior Member

Posts: 39Noel
I got to see one of my favorites again, as always (at least with me) she was great. I've been seeing her for a while, so she knows what I really like. She had taken a week or so off to take of some personal things she told me. So if anyone tried to reach out to her, she's back now. As always YMMV but in my experiences, treat her good, be respectful and let her work her magic.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nly-26947.html
-
07-27-25 18:04 #16454Senior Member

Posts: 28I absolutely read this as Gag Reflex Day Spa and was shocked at the audacity.
Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 22:19 #16453Senior Member

Posts: 99Great Reflex Day Spa
Thanks for responding.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
It's amazing how the hobby has changed in the last 5-6 years.
I miss the old days. I would like to wish many things.
But, I even have a tee shirt "These are the old days.". So let's embrace what we have now and provide gents with the info needed to be successful.
Be safe and have a lot of fun!
PM if more info is available. PM me if I can be of assitance. It's a rough curvy road out there.
George.
-
07-26-25 22:08 #16452Senior Member

Posts: 826Removing the address from the quote just in case it causes problems.
Back before I discovered we were getting infested with L3 options, I had worked with a user on trying a few places we felt were suspect. This was one of them but neither of us got anything. Doesn't mean it is impossible, and that was almost a year ago, but I decided even if it was, it wasn't worth it anymore for me to investigate. I hope some others have better information for you.
Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 21:51 #16451Senior Member

Posts: 99Great Reflex Day Spa
Great Reflex Day Spa.
Anyone had any good dreams at this spa?
1463 Bell Rd, Nashville, TN 37211.
-
07-26-25 17:53 #16450Senior Member

Posts: 131Sounds perfect. From what I read on this website, guys will pay over $300 for this.
Originally Posted by Bob1918
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 09:53 #16449Senior Member

Posts: 59She's legit, just boring IMO.
She's actually been around quite a while. She used to be in south Nashville, Nolensville Rd. Near Brentwood line. I have seen her 2-3 over 10 years. The most recent being about 6 months ago just to see if it was the same person. She's nice. Decent looking. She isn't crazy but into metaphysical, spirituality shit. The session isn't terrible but it's more soft touch and not very sensual. She claims the HJ is to remove "blockages" that men get. It is very mechanical. I have never been able to get her to remove clothing but never pressed the issue either. It is a safe environment, polite and relatively attractive woman but boring session with a HJ.
Originally Posted by JudeJames
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





