rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #918
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselBalls  [View Original Post]
    Sunny warmly welcomed by return. Put house fee and tip together on the table before heading to TS. She showed her new skills off in TS and it was great. I got woody and it wasn't comfortable. She knew what to do on that issue. Maybe it was a something special only for her established customers. Back to the room. Got a good massage for 20 min. And then flipped over. She worked hard on it got erected. Told her she could slid on it for the 2nd round. Hopped on me in different directions which was fun. And then went a non-stop RCG to finish the deed. Gave her extra 40 tips and left. I'll ask for her TS special when I come back.
    I stopped there last week, I was nearby, and was interested in a TS. Was met by Hanna (I think. It was okay, but I wouldn't go out of my way. I should have called and scheduled with Sunny.

  2. #917

    Su Sun Hwa

    Sunny warmly welcomed by return. Put house fee and tip together on the table before heading to TS. She showed her new skills off in TS and it was great. I got woody and it wasn't comfortable. She knew what to do on that issue. Maybe it was a something special only for her established customers. Back to the room. Got a good massage for 20 min. And then flipped over. She worked hard on it got erected. Told her she could slid on it for the 2nd round. Hopped on me in different directions which was fun. And then went a non-stop RCG to finish the deed. Gave her extra 40 tips and left. I'll ask for her TS special when I come back.

  3. #916
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappy2  [View Original Post]
    I love a great ts BBBJ plus and will be in Stowe later this week.

    It looks like Montpelier has a nice new place and a couple of options in B town area.

    Where does a lost soul from Florida go for the best time. I may go to both if I have time.

    Any options at all in the Stowe area?
    Stowe is like the Beverly Hills of Vermont so there definitely will be no AMP's in Stowe LOL.

    Definitely take the 20 min ride to Montpelier for BBBJ that's the closest.

  4. #915

    Table shower

    Montpelier is your best bet for what you are looking for.

    C.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pappy2  [View Original Post]
    I love a great ts BBBJ plus and will be in Stowe later this week.

    It looks like Montpelier has a nice new place and a couple of options in B town area.

    Where does a lost soul from Florida go for the best time. I may go to both if I have time.

    Any options at all in the Stowe area?

  5. #914

    Best option from Stowe

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlieo  [View Original Post]
    You have the right location. It is best to text rather than call the number. Language is tough and they use translators. Was there yesterday with Kiki, she keeps getting better and better. One of the best BBBJ I have ever gotten!

    C.
    I love a great ts BBBJ plus and will be in Stowe later this week.

    It looks like Montpelier has a nice new place and a couple of options in B town area.

    Where does a lost soul from Florida go for the best time. I may go to both if I have time.

    Any options at all in the Stowe area?

  6. #913

    Correct

    You have the right location. It is best to text rather than call the number. Language is tough and they use translators. Was there yesterday with Kiki, she keeps getting better and better. One of the best BBBJ I have ever gotten!

    C.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob9249  [View Original Post]
    Are they the same place, two different names? Just want to make sure I'm not missing out on one of the options worth exploring. When I look around online there are also multiple different phone numbers to call, not sure which is the best one to use.

  7. #912

    All Korean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Surmised  [View Original Post]
    To each his own. I love to get a real massage so much more than having one just going through the motions. Thus Su Sun Hwa is a place more suitable to my preference. The time spent on the process, B2B TS / Quality massage / appetizer & main dish, was enjoyable. I only dropped 2 bens on the table for full hour treatment. It was definitely a good bang for the buck.
    Or all Chinese gals? And is there anyone who can tell me she would finish you in B2 B when it feels so good?
    Last edited by BustherChops; 08-20-25 at 00:16. Reason: another question

  8. #911

    Eva / Yiren?

    Pretty new to the area, a bit confused, the place that everyone is raving about is Eva, is that the one located at 531 in Colchester?

    Because if so, I thought that was Yiren. Are they the same place, two different names? Just want to make sure I'm not missing out on one of the options worth exploring. When I look around online there are also multiple different phone numbers to call, not sure which is the best one to use.

  9. #910
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlieo  [View Original Post]
    Made an appt to see Kiki today and was glad I did. Tall, beautiful and greeted me with a kiss on the lips. Nice firm massage followed by teasing to get the motor going. She gave me one of the best BBBJ I have ever had. Cover goes on and she mounts CG and what a sight with those long legs riding me. We switch to mish and I don't last long. Clean up and nice head massage to finish. What an experience.

    C.
    Quite the lineup when I went to Eva yesterday morning. Kiki, Amanda and Luna. I was going to see Luna, but didn't want to wait, so I opted for Kiki. You weren't wrong about her. Another favorite in a long line of them from there!

  10. #909
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlieo  [View Original Post]
    Made an appt to see Kiki today and was glad I did. Tall, beautiful and greeted me with a kiss on the lips. Nice firm massage followed by teasing to get the motor going. She gave me one of the best BBBJ I have ever had. Cover goes on and she mounts CG and what a sight with those long legs riding me. We switch to mish and I don't last long. Clean up and nice head massage to finish. What an experience.

    C.
    She's great Charlie, I already had her TWICE! Wei Wei keeps bringing major league talent to Eva.

  11. #908

    Eva spa

    Stopped by Eva last night heard all the new names and haven't been in awhile but when I got there luna walked by and the decision process made itself up for me if you haven't met her I would definitely try good chance you'll experience something you've never felt before it's a toe curling experience every time.

  12. #907

    Kiki

    Made an appt to see Kiki today and was glad I did. Tall, beautiful and greeted me with a kiss on the lips. Nice firm massage followed by teasing to get the motor going. She gave me one of the best BBBJ I have ever had. Cover goes on and she mounts CG and what a sight with those long legs riding me. We switch to mish and I don't last long. Clean up and nice head massage to finish. What an experience.

    C.

  13. #906

    Asa

    I know I've sung her praises before as have others but I hadn't seen her in a while and went to see her again today and fell for her all over again.

    Asa truly is amazing. We all have our own types and I understand that but she is 100% my type. Petite but solid frame, beautiful natural breasts, and amazing skin all over. That's all without even saying how pretty her face is and how her smile lights up the room with its warmth.

    What struck me in particular this time was just how absolutely gorgeous her kitty is. Without a doubt the most beautiful little kitty I've ever seen in an AMP. Absolutely flawless. 10 out of 10. No notes. Again, I know we all have a type but god damn is she my type there too. Especially today. She had just the right amount of stubble that accentuated her amazing little mound. Fucking sexy as hell. I definitely dove in there for a good long time and she gushed all over my face multiple times. I could live between those thighs.

    If you haven't seen her yet I would encourage you too.

  14. #905

    Kiki at Eva

    Kiki is great guys and an actual deep tissue massage performed well. She's tall, young, and very pretty. She just got here this weekend and will be here all month, I asked cause I wanted to see her again. Great BBJCIM! Next session will be Boom Boom for sure ha ha ha. Oh she has amazing natural breasts taboot. Highly recommend!

  15. #904

    Su Sun Hwa Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    When you say best bang for the buck. How much cheaper is it than Umi or Eva? I've had Sunny before and she was great but it was before I started going to the more popular options.
    To each his own. I love to get a real massage so much more than having one just going through the motions. Thus Su Sun Hwa is a place more suitable to my preference. The time spent on the process, B2B TS / Quality massage / appetizer & main dish, was enjoyable. I only dropped 2 bens on the table for full hour treatment. It was definitely a good bang for the buck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape