Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1069
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #889
    Quote Originally Posted by Surmised  [View Original Post]
    Good price and quality service. Sunny gave me a thorough TS washing me up good and then asked me if I'd try a 'nuru slide'. I replied yes and she took off her clothes and then climbed up the table. Wow. She was very playful. She even had me turn around and then hit the full mast while she was moving up & down. After dried me off went short BBBJ which was amazing. Good massage and I was ready to complete the deed. Finished me in CG. Best bang for the buck.
    When you say best bang for the buck. How much cheaper is it than Umi or Eva? I've had Sunny before and she was great but it was before I started going to the more popular options.

  2. #888

    Su Sun Hwa

    Good price and quality service. Sunny gave me a thorough TS washing me up good and then asked me if I'd try a 'nuru slide'. I replied yes and she took off her clothes and then climbed up the table. Wow. She was very playful. She even had me turn around and then hit the full mast while she was moving up & down. After dried me off went short BBBJ which was amazing. Good massage and I was ready to complete the deed. Finished me in CG. Best bang for the buck.

  3. #887

    Cim

    Umi offer it in TS?

  4. #886

    Text

    It is better if you text. They don't understand when you speak. When you text they are using the translator to answer you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky802  [View Original Post]
    I always text ahead of time. I'm sure calling would be fine too but I text.

  5. #885

    Umi

    Quote Originally Posted by OldVtMonger  [View Original Post]
    I love a good Table Shower. Did you call ahead or just drop in?
    I always text ahead of time. I'm sure calling would be fine too but I text.

  6. #884
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky802  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm. I was just there today and got an amazing body to body nuru from Luna on the table shower followed by one of the best sessions I've had in a long time.

    Any of you that haven't experienced Luna before need to get off the fucking fence and get you ass in there before she leaves. And those who have experienced her before at Eva need to get the full the TS nuru experience. Holy fuck. That's all I can say. Holy fuck.

    That body slide with some teasing and even a little bit of BBBJ on the table had me ready to go. Lucky for me she slowed it down a bit from there and worked me over for a bit once we got back to the room so I could cool down before the main event or I wouldn't have made it the full hour without blowing.
    I love a good Table Shower. Did you call ahead or just drop in?

  7. #883

    Umi

    Can confirm. I was just there today and got an amazing body to body nuru from Luna on the table shower followed by one of the best sessions I've had in a long time.

    Any of you that haven't experienced Luna before need to get off the fucking fence and get you ass in there before she leaves. And those who have experienced her before at Eva need to get the full the TS nuru experience. Holy fuck. That's all I can say. Holy fuck.

    That body slide with some teasing and even a little bit of BBBJ on the table had me ready to go. Lucky for me she slowed it down a bit from there and worked me over for a bit once we got back to the room so I could cool down before the main event or I wouldn't have made it the full hour without blowing.

  8. #882

    Yes

    Yes. Same two! Have fun.

    C.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldVtMonger  [View Original Post]
    Same two who were at Eva recently? They were both great! How to choose, how to choose.

  9. #881
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlieo  [View Original Post]
    Run. Do not walk but run to 11X Church St. If you are considering 17X Church St, forget it. You have the best experience at 11X. Luna or Apple this week. You can't go wrong.

    PM is fine.

    C.
    Same two who were at Eva recently? They were both great! How to choose, how to choose.

  10. #880

    Church Street!!

    Hey everyone,

    Heard from a friend there is a new sweet spot in Burlington. 113 Church St second floor. Umi Spa!! Just up the street from Main St near all the restaurants. It is a sweet spot set up really well. Beautiful large greeting room, nice table shower and I lost count of all the massage rooms I saw. Luna and Apple were there and Apple gave me a sweet table shower that was perfect in this heat. Nice firm massage and experienced hands took care of me. I can't wait to go back!! PM is welcome.

    C.

  11. #879

    Wow

    Run. Do not walk but run to 11X Church St. If you are considering 17X Church St, forget it. You have the best experience at 11X. Luna or Apple this week. You can't go wrong.

    PM is fine.

    C.

  12. #878

    Green Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by PlusYou7  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by today, Quote "no Boom Boom for customer" at end of legit medium pressure massage, enjoyed it and took care of tightness I had. Your experience may be different as 2 other women are starting soon.
    That's weird. Why advertise on STG and then not have extras? Not even manual release? That's legal in VT even.

  13. #877

    Green Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky802  [View Original Post]
    I just saw the ad on STG that Green Spa has reopened? Has anyone tried out the offerings yet?

    I'd be interested in some intel.
    Stopped by today, Quote "no Boom Boom for customer" at end of legit medium pressure massage, enjoyed it and took care of tightness I had. Your experience may be different as 2 other women are starting soon.

  14. #876

    Green spa

    I'd be interested in seeing the ad I can't find I t.

  15. #875

    Green Spa

    I just saw the ad on STG that Green Spa has reopened? Has anyone tried out the offerings yet?

    I'd be interested in some intel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape