Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 594 1094 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 21037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19642
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Sunlight Spa lately?

    What's your thoughts?
    The daycare seems permanently closed and they built a fence to help keep their neighbor from looking into monger business.

    PLEASE be smart, though, and don't paste their address, even with your cute attempt at abbreviation.

    All the good customers already know their address, and any good new potential customer can message vets.

    It's best to avoid heat from uncle and some of the problematic customers they drew in their more open old location.

    They even told me about a nasty bulldozer that refused to pay for massage even AFTER the fact and then threatened them repeatedly.

    You never know what kind of scumbags are lurking on this board.

    Their new location is more private and thus way better for it.

  2. #19641

    Cupid Foot Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RHMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going back because of a couple of disappointing sessions with aunties, but while I was going into the UPS store next door, there was a Very attractive woman who came out to vape and I go back in. IDK what her deal was, but attractive face, super ass in her jeans.

    Nothing further than that.
    Bro go back and find out her deets. I used to go there but the aunties and then taking out the table shower stopped that for me. But I do go to Seed and Soul. A couple doors down. Best THC shop in Charlotte, by far. I'll stop in next week and ask for the young girl. If they say no I will walk out. It's weird but it's one of the few ways we can stand up against the aging providers.

  3. #19640

    Gibbion

    Anyone know the new girls at gibbon any descriptions?

  4. #19639

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchangelTrust  [View Original Post]
    Did not get her name, very pretty, busty and big behind, both of which were obviously aftermarket parts added.

    Paid the House Fee for hour massage, she then said leave tip on the table which I left 120. She began the massage and mentioned that tip is for massage only, I was ok, not happy, would have thought top down or something. She proceeded to do back for 15 min, no accidentals or teasing. She mentioned tip is 400 for hour full serve, I shrugged.

    Hot towels to wipe off oil, did the flip over, same thing, no contact. After 15 front she stopped, did the hot towel wipedown again, basically saying done after 30 min. When I objected saying I paid for hour house time 100, and a tip of 120 I kinda started steaming. She then said, ok more massage, another 15 min on back. After that was over, no HE, no nothing. I respectfully left but did follow up with the person at the phone number listed. Worthless.

    Avoid at all cost, what a joke.
    Went here twice, first time was 140 for L1 and said L3 was 200. Second time (with different girl) was 200 for L2 and said L3 was 300. She said all girls charge differently so if anyone wants to try this place I recommend just bringing enough for the hhr massage (they don't even try) and asking for prices before paying. The girls are really beautiful so I'm tempted to go back but the location is kinda rough.

  5. #19638

    Tulip

    Erotic Massage. We all have varying experiences but the L1 is generally an uninspired, untrained massaged followed by a jack hammer happy ending. I frequent these for a no hassle experience but find them lacking lately. I was so please to have a true Erotic Sensuous massage today from Lucy at Tulip. I was truly blown away. I scheduled an hour and asked for a soft massage and she delivered. It was an hour of sensuous bliss with teasing and rubbing, a build up, let down, and build up again, this is what an erotic massage is supposed to be. Started face down and enjoyed every bit of it, several rise and falls under her masterful hands. After she cleaned the oil off she had me flip and rather than go right at the finish she started a slow build up again. I was in heaven. A lot more teasing as she avoid the most sensitive area for a while but not neglecting the boys or tant massage. The build up to a final slow finish was just amazing. I swear I had a much more enjoyable time than the FS at other places. This experience may not be for everyone but I was exactly what I have been missing lately. And a full hour AND less damage.

  6. #19637

    Mixed results

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchangelTrust  [View Original Post]
    Did not get her name, very pretty, busty and big behind, both of which were obviously aftermarket parts added.

    Paid the House Fee for hour massage, she then said leave tip on the table which I left 120. She began the massage and mentioned that tip is for massage only, I was ok, not happy, would have thought top down or something. She proceeded to do back for 15 min, no accidentals or teasing. She mentioned tip is 400 for hour full serve, I shrugged.

    Hot towels to wipe off oil, did the flip over, same thing, no contact. After 15 front she stopped, did the hot towel wipedown again, basically saying done after 30 min. When I objected saying I paid for hour house time 100, and a tip of 120 I kinda started steaming. She then said, ok more massage, another 15 min on back. After that was over, no HE, no nothing. I respectfully left but did follow up with the person at the phone number listed. Worthless.

    Avoid at all cost, what a joke.
    First time I was there it was great, I left my usual tip on the table and we had a great time, then the next time be fore we the gal gave me a rundown of prices and they had sure gone up and service was blah, no daty, lousy massage, all business. I took them off my list.

  7. #19636

    Thanks for your feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchangelTrust  [View Original Post]
    Did not get her name, very pretty, busty and big behind, both of which were obviously aftermarket parts added.

    Paid the House Fee for hour massage, she then said leave tip on the table which I left 120. She began the massage and mentioned that tip is for massage only, I was ok, not happy, would have thought top down or something. She proceeded to do back for 15 min, no accidentals or teasing. She mentioned tip is 400 for hour full serve, I shrugged.

    Hot towels to wipe off oil, did the flip over, same thing, no contact. After 15 front she stopped, did the hot towel wipedown again, basically saying done after 30 min. When I objected saying I paid for hour house time 100, and a tip of 120 I kinda started steaming. She then said, ok more massage, another 15 min on back. After that was over, no HE, no nothing. I respectfully left but did follow up with the person at the phone number listed. Worthless.

    Avoid at all cost, what a joke.
    When I first heard about this place, I was a little sus. One day, when I was in the area, I did a drive-by and the fact that there are so many neighbors so close was a NO for me. Neighbors are nosy, and I know they would notice an increase of vehicle on their street.

  8. #19635

    Luna Spa / Latinas in Mt, Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman0688  [View Original Post]
    Please send a PM of details, cost of your experience etc. Thank you!
    Did not get her name, very pretty, busty and big behind, both of which were obviously aftermarket parts added.

    Paid the House Fee for hour massage, she then said leave tip on the table which I left 120. She began the massage and mentioned that tip is for massage only, I was ok, not happy, would have thought top down or something. She proceeded to do back for 15 min, no accidentals or teasing. She mentioned tip is 400 for hour full serve, I shrugged.

    Hot towels to wipe off oil, did the flip over, same thing, no contact. After 15 front she stopped, did the hot towel wipedown again, basically saying done after 30 min. When I objected saying I paid for hour house time 100, and a tip of 120 I kinda started steaming. She then said, ok more massage, another 15 min on back. After that was over, no HE, no nothing. I respectfully left but did follow up with the person at the phone number listed. Worthless.

    Avoid at all cost, what a joke.

  9. #19634
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlorShogun  [View Original Post]
    -3429- read promising reports from 2 years ago and went.

    Shouts of TUMA and L2 motivated me. Unfortunately. This dream was just the same old same old.

    -Cupid- nothing new that's not been reported other than this. I'm so tired of the 4 hands bullshit upgrade begged to me last 3 visits. I'm sorry it's slow business, but it is not happening period.

    Super Relax (Sharon Lakes) - had to wait 25 mfn minutes because provider was solo. Standard BS end.

    Le Aqua- I'm tired of the limping of Cali. She's not bad but she's not near a dime. She's trailer park hot. Yes, I I loved in her trailer park I would be in love. But I don't. So, to me she is a trailer park hot girl demanding Tryst girl hot money for 25 percent of the service of said Tryst girls.

    I'm retiring from spas and will seek adventure down stream to report back.
    Some of the other girls there have mentioned that Cali is super popular and pretty high volume so I would imagine your experience may vary based on where you fall in her day. If there were 12 dudes right before you the routine will probably be pretty monotonous for her at that point and she'll just be going thru the motions more than usual to keep people moving along. Just a guess but she is one of the ones that draws a lot of attention there. While that spot does have some lookers, often the cost of entry far exceeds what you will get in return. Not a bad spot but depending on what people want, there are better options with maybe less attractive women.

  10. #19633

    Qupid 'foot spa'

    I'm not going back because of a couple of disappointing sessions with aunties, but while I was going into the UPS store next door, there was a Very attractive woman who came out to vape and go back in. IDK what her deal was, but attractive face, super ass in her jeans.

    Nothing further than that.

  11. #19632
    Quote Originally Posted by Blax4  [View Original Post]
    Express Day Spa at Concord Mills is hit or miss. Got lucky there once for $40, face down with door slightly cracked. My assumption is that she's been caught before. Told me to tip 20 at the counter and other 20 in a certain spot in the room after she left. Never saw her there again. Other two times I went it was a no fly zone.
    I've heard some luck at this one as well. Don't think I'll press my luck there either.

  12. #19631

    Me either.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTitan  [View Original Post]
    I must be getting old! What is MPOS?
    So don't feel too bad, I didn't know either and I AM old. As a matter of fact, I had to go to the GD Abbreviation section to learn what RTFF below means too. FYI, it's Read The Fuckin' Forum. It seems as if abbreviations can be RAF (that's RUDE AS FUCK) too. I just made that one up.

  13. #19630
    Quote Originally Posted by BartenderBynt  [View Original Post]
    I mean isn't that kinda the fun? Sucks to lose the house fee for a legit place, but the stories like this and the seeking of a new spa are what some of us prefer over the status quo.
    Agreed! I'm one to RTFF and check Google reviews for places that have been said to be hit or miss and just take my chances. More than likely, the massage is pretty good so it's really not a loss on the fee.

  14. #19629
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkeyLoo  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I finally got to knock this place off. House in a residential neighborhood. Plants covering the front porch gives you a little more privacy. Attendant was a hot colombian. OK massage, then flip. Hand sanitizer put on my hands then she cleaned junior with a towel that I think had hand sanitizer on it. A little burn. HJ to get me hard and then put the rubber on. CBJ, multiple positions. Busted in the bag and then had a nice conversation. She introduced me to the other girl and said they rotate every 15 days. Not much of a FS guy so I'm not sure I would repeat.
    Had a decent time. Massage was basically pointless but she was attractive. Was a little sketchy being at a house so for that reason I prob wouldn't return.

  15. #19628

    James Bond

    Quote Originally Posted by Blax4  [View Original Post]
    Express Day Spa at Concord Mills is hit or miss. Got lucky there once for $40, face down with door slightly cracked. My assumption is that she's been caught before. Told me to tip 20 at the counter and other 20 in a certain spot in the room after she left. Never saw her there again. Other two times I went it was a no fly zone.
    I mean isn't that kinda the fun? Sucks to lose the house fee for a legit place, but the stories like this and the seeking of a new spa are what some of us prefer over the status quo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape