Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 21037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19597
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been for the same reason. I won't go back to Tulip on Rama Rd either. Just a matter of time before the neighbors catch on.
    Ironically after posting I went on to RM to get more info and it does appear to be dicey. Nothing good can come from being in the middle of a neighborhood even if it's not great. I would be lying tho if I said it didn't cross my mind for a brief second only for the simple fact that Columbian girls are my kryptonite. LOL.

  2. #19596
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    No one with over 200 post have gone there that I'm aware of. It just seems unsafe.
    I haven't been for the same reason. I won't go back to Tulip on Rama Rd either. Just a matter of time before the neighbors catch on.

  3. #19595
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Address is on AL.
    No one with over 200 post have gone there that I'm aware of. It just seems unsafe.

  4. #19594

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by PervinPanda  [View Original Post]
    Weird as I have seen a few Columbian girls where this was a routine whether it be hand sanitizer or alcohol. I too would be curious to hear more details although I have no idea where this spot is but I am sure with a little digging it shouldn't be too hard figure out. 🤣.
    Address is on AL.

  5. #19593
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkeyLoo  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I finally got to knock this place off. House in a residential neighborhood. Plants covering the front porch gives you a little more privacy. Attendant was a hot colombian. OK massage, then flip. Hand sanitizer put on my hands then she cleaned junior with a towel that I think had hand sanitizer on it. A little burn. HJ to get me hard and then put the rubber on. CBJ, multiple positions. Busted in the bag and then had a nice conversation. She introduced me to the other girl and said they rotate every 15 days. Not much of a FS guy so I'm not sure I would repeat.
    Weird as I have seen a few Columbian girls where this was a routine whether it be hand sanitizer or alcohol. I too would be curious to hear more details although I have no idea where this spot is but I am sure with a little digging it shouldn't be too hard figure out. 🤣.

  6. #19592

    Deets

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeddun  [View Original Post]
    Jenny at Apple. Said she just arrived for a month. A++.

    80/1. 60.
    What's the deets? Service?

  7. #19591

    Apple

    Jenny at Apple. Said she just arrived for a month. A++.

    80/1. 60.

  8. #19590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkeyLoo  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I finally got to knock this place off. House in a residential neighborhood. Plants covering the front porch gives you a little more privacy. Attendant was a hot colombian. OK massage, then flip. Hand sanitizer put on my hands then she cleaned junior with a towel that I think had hand sanitizer on it. A little burn. HJ to get me hard and then put the rubber on. CBJ, multiple positions. Busted in the bag and then had a nice conversation. She introduced me to the other girl and said they rotate every 15 days. Not much of a FS guy so I'm not sure I would repeat.
    If you have a minute to send me a PM, I'm also interested in pricing and any other intel that you think would be helpful.

  9. #19589

    Check your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Sent you a pm.

  10. #19588
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkeyLoo  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I finally got to knock this place off. House in a residential neighborhood. Plants covering the front porch gives you a little more privacy. Attendant was a hot colombian. OK massage, then flip. Hand sanitizer put on my hands then she cleaned junior with a towel that I think had hand sanitizer on it. A little burn. HJ to get me hard and then put the rubber on. CBJ, multiple positions. Busted in the bag and then had a nice conversation. She introduced me to the other girl and said they rotate every 15 days. Not much of a FS guy so I'm not sure I would repeat.
    What was the damage?

  11. #19587

    Latinas Mt holly

    Had a dream that I finally got to knock this place off. House in a residential neighborhood. Plants covering the front porch gives you a little more privacy. Attendant was a hot colombian. OK massage, then flip. Hand sanitizer put on my hands then she cleaned junior with a towel that I think had hand sanitizer on it. A little burn. HJ to get me hard and then put the rubber on. CBJ, multiple positions. Busted in the bag and then had a nice conversation. She introduced me to the other girl and said they rotate every 15 days. Not much of a FS guy so I'm not sure I would repeat.

  12. #19586

    New talent at LA / LF

    Has anyone checked out the new talent at LA / LF yet? Feel free to dm me. Happy to swap intel. I'm fairly regular at these spots.

  13. #19585

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCool21  [View Original Post]
    He is talking about Cali at La Fleur.
    What's the damage for seeing her? Is she FS? Last time I visited a spa got stuck w Mia or mila can't remember at the South Park spa and she bled me dry for a HJ.

  14. #19584

    CL Post Deleted

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChamp  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her few weeks before but she wanted to pay the donation at the time of scheduling an appointment online. I never proceeded further.
    I've contacted and seen several of them. This post got deleted, so I don't know if it's one I've seen or not. You can inbox me with more info if you have it like description or whatever and I can let you know.

    CR.

  15. #19583

    JPLAY Anna

    Is this the Anna everyone raves about?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape