Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 10226
-
08-07-25 20:32 #9476Regular Member

Posts: 14I did a reverse image search
I found these videos. And this pic. So she's prob in nj and the videos look close.
Originally Posted by WookieCookie33
[View Original Post]
https://www.showcamrips.com/show-cam...10-175608.html
https://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/psosonjkatie
She might be real.
-
08-07-25 19:36 #9475Senior Member

Posts: 3005Yeah she was ripping guys off according to reports I never met her.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 16:32 #9474Senior Member

Posts: 428Addiction!
Amazing on how long they can keep going with an addiction, sooner or later consequences will be fatal. You guys may remember Rac who was around Cherry Hill a few months back, I learned she has passed. RIP.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 15:15 #9473Senior Member

Posts: 601Avoid her she's hanging out with scumbag drug addicts all day.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 01:41 #9472Senior Member

Posts: 655I had caught up with her a few times pre-covid also, and back then she looked good and we had a good time. This was maybe 2018/2019.
Originally Posted by CowboyCasanova
[View Original Post]
Fast forward to the present, and sadly her addiction has taken a heavy toll. I have not / would not see her for a date, but I have seen her around and I'm actually surprised that she's still on this side of the grass.
-
08-06-25 22:23 #9471Senior Member

Posts: 43Natalie memories
I visited Natalie 3 or 4 times dating back to pre covid years. It has been perhaps 4 years since I called on her. Each time I would see her she was wearing nice lingerie and looked HOT. However in ever visit she would up sell during the session killing the mood. On the last visit she was sporting the most AMAZING full Bush. I was in heaven until she refused to let me go down on her. So close to absolute perfection but I wasn't allow to enjoy it. That was the last time I called her. While still pretty good looking (if recent add is true) she got involved with the wrong crowd.
Originally Posted by WookieCookie33
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 19:54 #9470Senior Member

Posts: 214Natalia Rae is a regular poster on STG Mt. Laurel section. She had a desperation ad up begging for dates so her and her cat wouldn't be out on the street. I was tempted but I was almost an hour away with traffic. She would do better if she didn't highball her rates all the time.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...y/879185558695
-
08-06-25 14:17 #9469Senior Member

Posts: 3005The responding back four days later claiming they're available pisses me off these girls think we're just going to stop what we are doing to see them after receiving a response one week later.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 12:09 #9468Senior Member

Posts: 601Do you have a link to this chick that offered BBFS?
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 11:28 #9467Senior Member

Posts: 135Need help post
This page is getting quiet, I guess that is a true representation of what is out there (nothing). I love how these eaters post about needing help, but when business is good they would ignore or ghost us when we arrive at the location; even rushing and providing poor service. Now that they need help you get deals and whatever you want I met with Natalie a few times I would show up and would have to wait 20 -30 minutes in the lot for her. The other day when she was losing her room she would text me make sure I was coming and when I showed up let me in right away even offered BBFS. Now xena and Kit kat with the please help post, the only thing I'm going to help with is putting my c at ck in your mouth. My point is make sure if you're helping, that you are getting whatever you want have your way with these eaters. I know I will.
-
08-05-25 05:40 #9466Senior Member

Posts: 727Gps
Rates too high. $$$$ an hour outcall. Nope not doing that. Not for an unknown. Made an offer $$$ outcall and got crickets.
Originally Posted by WookieCookie33
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 13:21 #9465Senior Member

Posts: 350No ad
Ad taken down.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 21:14 #9464Senior Member

Posts: 214Here is a screen shot from a more current ad.
Originally Posted by Gymlife28
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 15:33 #9463Senior Member

Posts: 102Once again, dead link
Not sure why anyone would post links and not include pix-screenshots. All the links get shut down and makes yur post useles.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 13:45 #9462Senior Member

Posts: 128Kit kat
I did see her once in Mt. Laurel area several months ago. We did BBBJ and covered full. She looked like her pictures with some flabby loose skin around her stomach area. She has a nice looking face and teeth if I remember correctly. Everything was good and I've been wanting a return visit however it's a little out of the way for me plus I already have enough girls in my rotation. I'd say she's worth a visit.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





