Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 10216
-
08-10-25 19:33 #9481Senior Member

Posts: 684Inflation and the cost of living is making prices go higher. The reason why a SS is 120 now is the average hotel room is easily 120+.
The massive decline in birthrates is also something I keep harping on in my posts, when the housing market bubble popped in 2008 birthrates dropped off big time.
This is the first year that there is going to be a massive drop in enrolmment numbers in collleges due to the fact the younger genX and millenials stopped having kids in the early 2010's.
I'm trying to bang as many milfs / sluts / single moms in their 30's now before they age out as its getting skimp out there.
-
08-09-25 20:09 #9480Senior Member

Posts: 102We are to blame.
We keep paying these rediculous prices. If none of us paid. They wouldn't think they could charge that amount and lower the price. I'm guilty too. I tried TWICE tonight to meet up with a decent girl from a site and one wanted 500 and when I asked if she did half hours she yelled at me for wasting her time! The other girl wanted a 800!! I offered 500 and she said she'd never lower her rate! WTF 500 do you know how long it takes me to make 500 bucks and these girls turn up their noses like it's pocket change. Problem is. Next guy will pay her full rate.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 17:27 #9479Senior Member

Posts: 350Was bound to happen.
I remember all the posts calling back to backpage days of $60 full service sessions. Now be lucky if you can get a qv for 120 from a strung out waif with no teeth. And be lucky if they're awake enough to respond. Mongers aren't down for that anymore and can't afford it. So they've moved on. If things balance out, prices will come down. Or quality should go up. But falling for the Snapchat filter pics aren't happening anymore. And if you hit the street you get street prices and the EXACT SAME GIRLS that you get on STG. It's a no brainer.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 20:11 #9478Senior Member

Posts: 135Rip
Well. Bunny and her sister should be next these girls deserve what comes there way.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 00:17 #9477Senior Member

Posts: 684She is legit, but that first video isn't her.
Originally Posted by CrashDiced
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 20:32 #9476Regular Member

Posts: 14I did a reverse image search
I found these videos. And this pic. So she's prob in nj and the videos look close.
Originally Posted by WookieCookie33
[View Original Post]
https://www.showcamrips.com/show-cam...10-175608.html
https://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/psosonjkatie
She might be real.
-
08-07-25 19:36 #9475Senior Member

Posts: 3003Yeah she was ripping guys off according to reports I never met her.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 16:32 #9474Senior Member

Posts: 428Addiction!
Amazing on how long they can keep going with an addiction, sooner or later consequences will be fatal. You guys may remember Rac who was around Cherry Hill a few months back, I learned she has passed. RIP.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 15:15 #9473Senior Member

Posts: 601Avoid her she's hanging out with scumbag drug addicts all day.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 01:41 #9472Senior Member

Posts: 655I had caught up with her a few times pre-covid also, and back then she looked good and we had a good time. This was maybe 2018/2019.
Originally Posted by CowboyCasanova
[View Original Post]
Fast forward to the present, and sadly her addiction has taken a heavy toll. I have not / would not see her for a date, but I have seen her around and I'm actually surprised that she's still on this side of the grass.
-
08-06-25 22:23 #9471Senior Member

Posts: 43Natalie memories
I visited Natalie 3 or 4 times dating back to pre covid years. It has been perhaps 4 years since I called on her. Each time I would see her she was wearing nice lingerie and looked HOT. However in ever visit she would up sell during the session killing the mood. On the last visit she was sporting the most AMAZING full Bush. I was in heaven until she refused to let me go down on her. So close to absolute perfection but I wasn't allow to enjoy it. That was the last time I called her. While still pretty good looking (if recent add is true) she got involved with the wrong crowd.
Originally Posted by WookieCookie33
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 19:54 #9470Senior Member

Posts: 212Natalia Rae is a regular poster on STG Mt. Laurel section. She had a desperation ad up begging for dates so her and her cat wouldn't be out on the street. I was tempted but I was almost an hour away with traffic. She would do better if she didn't highball her rates all the time.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...y/879185558695
-
08-06-25 14:17 #9469Senior Member

Posts: 3003The responding back four days later claiming they're available pisses me off these girls think we're just going to stop what we are doing to see them after receiving a response one week later.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 12:09 #9468Senior Member

Posts: 601Do you have a link to this chick that offered BBFS?
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 11:28 #9467Senior Member

Posts: 135Need help post
This page is getting quiet, I guess that is a true representation of what is out there (nothing). I love how these eaters post about needing help, but when business is good they would ignore or ghost us when we arrive at the location; even rushing and providing poor service. Now that they need help you get deals and whatever you want I met with Natalie a few times I would show up and would have to wait 20 -30 minutes in the lot for her. The other day when she was losing her room she would text me make sure I was coming and when I showed up let me in right away even offered BBFS. Now xena and Kit kat with the please help post, the only thing I'm going to help with is putting my c at ck in your mouth. My point is make sure if you're helping, that you are getting whatever you want have your way with these eaters. I know I will.










Reply With Quote




