Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1252 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 18771
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18096

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaGhost  [View Original Post]
    Mimi and Cici now are the house attendants has anyone been able to go see them?
    She is actually still attractive and looks like late 40's. Nice hips and big tits (It could have been a push up bra, so take it with a grain of salt) , but I couldn't partake, she said she was on her period so I bounced, I haven't seen the other one.

    P.S Aza is officially dead, the place is now completely vacant. R.I.P I had some good times there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250808_163722~2.jpg‎  

  2. #18095

    3rd line up

    Mimi and Cici now are the house attendants has anyone been able to go see them?

  3. #18094
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer009  [View Original Post]
    Word has really gotten out about Lisa. I was visiting today and the phone was ringing off the hook, at least 5 Mongers came thru the door ask for Lisa, but I had her busy. I have been a regular of hers for months. It is hard to walk in to get her, so best make an appointment. Just an explosion there since most of the Richmond area has dried up.
    Is she doing bbbjs? Why would people drive that far for a standard He? What's Lisa look like?

  4. #18093

    Lyla

    Word has really gotten out about Lisa. I was visiting today and the phone was ringing off the hook, at least 5 Mongers came thru the door ask for Lisa, but I had her busy. I have been a regular of hers for months. It is hard to walk in to get her, so best make an appointment. Just an explosion there since most of the Richmond area has dried up.

  5. #18092

    North NOVA

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster  [View Original Post]
    Much better options north, but the pricing is elevated.
    Much better options accurate photos withbetter service. One street in Vienna you'll find six beautiful options.

  6. #18091
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBreeder  [View Original Post]
    Ashland AMP. In my dream the place was immaculate. It was very clean. The table shower was nice. The massage was awful.

    RVA is not what it was pre Covid. The talent everywhere is way too old and I like mature women, but the women I always see are geriatric. . I am glad I never got burnt by working girls or AMP's before Covid but it was a better time. Those of you that remember know it was better. Now I am.

    Just interested in a good table shower and massage with perks. Maybe one day.
    Much better options north, but the pricing is elevated.

  7. #18090
    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoTool  [View Original Post]
    Went to AHC last week. YuYu whispered to me that she would take care of me. She did not allow OTC and there was no teasing at all. I gave her the hand sign after the flip and she said that I could do it by myself afterwards. She did not even want to watch or help at all.

    The massage was good, but not erotic at all. Yuyu must not have noticed the time and gave me an extra half an hour.

    Junior was not even awake when I left. She told me that I was a very good customer.
    Wow, widely contrasting experiences. She must have been tired from the workout she got from the other monger. LOL.

  8. #18089

    Ahc

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    At least one Monger got real good service from YuYu there last week. I've been going there for months and never got more than a real good, but standard HE, I was wondering if their service levels were changing or if it was just a "one off". Anybody know?
    Went to AHC last week. YuYu whispered to me that she would take care of me. She did not allow OTC and there was no teasing at all. I gave her the hand sign after the flip and she said that I could do it by myself afterwards. She did not even want to watch or help at all.

    The massage was good, but not erotic at all. Yuyu must not have noticed the time and gave me an extra half an hour.

    Junior was not even awake when I left. She told me that I was a very good customer.

  9. #18088
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBreeder  [View Original Post]
    Ashland AMP. In my dream the place was immaculate. It was very clean. The table shower was nice. The massage was awful.

    RVA is not what it was pre Covid. The talent everywhere is way too old and I like mature women, but the women I always see are geriatric. . I am glad I never got burnt by working girls or AMP's before Covid but it was a better time. Those of you that remember know it was better. Now I am.

    Just interested in a good table shower and massage with perks. Maybe one day.
    Did you go to Ashland Massage or Sunshine?

    I just relocated here and went to Ashland Massage last night checking the water around.

    Got a shyte massage from someone who should be a mama-san and mama-san only.

    Thinking of checking out Sunshine next but bit skeptical.

  10. #18087

    NOVA Latina Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortho313  [View Original Post]
    There are Latina parlors in NOVA.

    Ortho.
    Check NOVA listings for Latina providers. They don't have too many but they are there. I like their asian providers as they are very beautiful and match the pictures more often.

  11. #18086

    Ashland

    Ashland AMP. In my dream the place was immaculate. It was very clean. The table shower was nice. The massage was awful.

    RVA is not what it was pre Covid. The talent everywhere is way too old and I like mature women, but the women I always see are geriatric. . I am glad I never got burnt by working girls or AMP's before Covid but it was a better time. Those of you that remember know it was better. Now I am.

    Just interested in a good table shower and massage with perks. Maybe one day.

  12. #18085

    Anyone Lucky at AHC?

    At least one Monger got real good service from YuYu there last week. I've been going there for months and never got more than a real good, but standard HE, I was wondering if their service levels were changing or if it was just a "one off". Anybody know?

  13. #18084
    Quote Originally Posted by ACCHoops  [View Original Post]
    I thought that was for a foot massage but I could be wrong.
    That's what its called but they are a typical AMP unless someone says other wise.

  14. #18083
    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    No Latina parlors here. Idk if there's any in entire state. Philly Baltimore New York.
    There are Latina parlors in NOVA.

    Ortho.

  15. #18082
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Two quick questions guys: 1.) is Rose Secret Spa off midlo (near where it breaks off to Robious behind the newish Waffle House) legit or is this a skin care place. Given the name and the doorbell, I thought maybe this was a good place for me to check out. The lady at the front had a nice body but saw someone dressed in scrubs, too.

    2.) are there any good Latina massage parlors? I'm exhausted from going into the Asian ones and getting an HJ from someone's great grandmother. Thanks!
    No Latina parlors here. Idk if there's any in entire state. Philly Baltimore New York.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape