Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 18765
-
08-06-25 05:45 #18090Senior Member

Posts: 501Wow, widely contrasting experiences. She must have been tired from the workout she got from the other monger. LOL.
Originally Posted by GizmoTool
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 22:39 #18089Senior Member

Posts: 233Ahc
Went to AHC last week. YuYu whispered to me that she would take care of me. She did not allow OTC and there was no teasing at all. I gave her the hand sign after the flip and she said that I could do it by myself afterwards. She did not even want to watch or help at all.
Originally Posted by Bucki125
[View Original Post]
The massage was good, but not erotic at all. Yuyu must not have noticed the time and gave me an extra half an hour.
Junior was not even awake when I left. She told me that I was a very good customer.
-
08-05-25 20:52 #18088Senior Member

Posts: 54Did you go to Ashland Massage or Sunshine?
Originally Posted by BillyBreeder
[View Original Post]
I just relocated here and went to Ashland Massage last night checking the water around.
Got a shyte massage from someone who should be a mama-san and mama-san only.
Thinking of checking out Sunshine next but bit skeptical.
-
08-05-25 16:40 #18087Senior Member

Posts: 273NOVA Latina Providers
Check NOVA listings for Latina providers. They don't have too many but they are there. I like their asian providers as they are very beautiful and match the pictures more often.
Originally Posted by Ortho313
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 16:34 #18086Senior Member

Posts: 84Ashland
Ashland AMP. In my dream the place was immaculate. It was very clean. The table shower was nice. The massage was awful.
RVA is not what it was pre Covid. The talent everywhere is way too old and I like mature women, but the women I always see are geriatric. . I am glad I never got burnt by working girls or AMP's before Covid but it was a better time. Those of you that remember know it was better. Now I am.
Just interested in a good table shower and massage with perks. Maybe one day.
-
08-05-25 15:50 #18085Senior Member

Posts: 501Anyone Lucky at AHC?
At least one Monger got real good service from YuYu there last week. I've been going there for months and never got more than a real good, but standard HE, I was wondering if their service levels were changing or if it was just a "one off". Anybody know?
-
08-05-25 10:43 #18084Senior Member

Posts: 199That's what its called but they are a typical AMP unless someone says other wise.
Originally Posted by ACCHoops
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 09:17 #18083Senior Member

Posts: 267There are Latina parlors in NOVA.
Originally Posted by SlenderGuy
[View Original Post]
Ortho.
-
08-04-25 19:58 #18082Senior Member

Posts: 106No Latina parlors here. Idk if there's any in entire state. Philly Baltimore New York.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 16:47 #18081Senior Member

Posts: 187Rose secret & Latina massage joints
Two quick questions guys: 1.) is Rose Secret Spa off midlo (near where it breaks off to Robious behind the newish Waffle House) legit or is this a skin care place. Given the name and the doorbell, I thought maybe this was a good place for me to check out. The lady at the front had a nice body but saw someone dressed in scrubs, too.
2.) are there any good Latina massage parlors? I'm exhausted from going into the Asian ones and getting an HJ from someone's great grandmother. Thanks!
-
08-04-25 12:59 #18080Senior Member

Posts: 25Sheetz Chester
I thought that was for a foot massage but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by BuckMaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 11:44 #18079Senior Member

Posts: 199Sheetz chester
Has anyone visited the "new" place on rt 10 in chester beside sheetz? If the sign they have out front 45 for 60 minutes is correct, that's a crazy good deal.
-
08-03-25 22:59 #18078Senior Member

Posts: 43Info
Everything has been pretty dry so far with many places closing usually went to Ljs and 3rd but haven't been in a while since they haven't changed Mimi or Bobo (can't remember their names) if there is another spot with cfs dm me please.
-
08-03-25 17:06 #18077Senior Member

Posts: 221Today
Can't speak for these reviews, but I went today and got one of the best massages that I have ever had followed by a table shower! Getting anything extra is extremely rare, but the massage is always good. Very first visit a long time ago I took things into my own hands and got assistance cleaning up. Got one HE not too long ago, but not the norm for this spot.
Originally Posted by Neilll
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 16:38 #18076Senior Member

Posts: 34Cox
I have never been to the Cox Road AMP in Henrico County. Reviews have consistently said no extras. But today I saw a very different review.
https://adultsearch.com/us/virginia/...sage-spa/37775
I want to say it is unlike any other review I've seen. But then there is this:
https://adultsearch.com/us/virginia/...-massage/37773
It seems strange when most of us are complaining about decreasing opportunities.
Do you think these reviews are real? Has anyone been to these places recently?










Reply With Quote






