Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 18764
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18089

    Ahc

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    At least one Monger got real good service from YuYu there last week. I've been going there for months and never got more than a real good, but standard HE, I was wondering if their service levels were changing or if it was just a "one off". Anybody know?
    Went to AHC last week. YuYu whispered to me that she would take care of me. She did not allow OTC and there was no teasing at all. I gave her the hand sign after the flip and she said that I could do it by myself afterwards. She did not even want to watch or help at all.

    The massage was good, but not erotic at all. Yuyu must not have noticed the time and gave me an extra half an hour.

    Junior was not even awake when I left. She told me that I was a very good customer.

  2. #18088
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBreeder  [View Original Post]
    Ashland AMP. In my dream the place was immaculate. It was very clean. The table shower was nice. The massage was awful.

    RVA is not what it was pre Covid. The talent everywhere is way too old and I like mature women, but the women I always see are geriatric. . I am glad I never got burnt by working girls or AMP's before Covid but it was a better time. Those of you that remember know it was better. Now I am.

    Just interested in a good table shower and massage with perks. Maybe one day.
    Did you go to Ashland Massage or Sunshine?

    I just relocated here and went to Ashland Massage last night checking the water around.

    Got a shyte massage from someone who should be a mama-san and mama-san only.

    Thinking of checking out Sunshine next but bit skeptical.

  3. #18087

    NOVA Latina Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortho313  [View Original Post]
    There are Latina parlors in NOVA.

    Ortho.
    Check NOVA listings for Latina providers. They don't have too many but they are there. I like their asian providers as they are very beautiful and match the pictures more often.

  4. #18086

    Ashland

    Ashland AMP. In my dream the place was immaculate. It was very clean. The table shower was nice. The massage was awful.

    RVA is not what it was pre Covid. The talent everywhere is way too old and I like mature women, but the women I always see are geriatric. . I am glad I never got burnt by working girls or AMP's before Covid but it was a better time. Those of you that remember know it was better. Now I am.

    Just interested in a good table shower and massage with perks. Maybe one day.

  5. #18085

    Anyone Lucky at AHC?

    At least one Monger got real good service from YuYu there last week. I've been going there for months and never got more than a real good, but standard HE, I was wondering if their service levels were changing or if it was just a "one off". Anybody know?

  6. #18084
    Quote Originally Posted by ACCHoops  [View Original Post]
    I thought that was for a foot massage but I could be wrong.
    That's what its called but they are a typical AMP unless someone says other wise.

  7. #18083
    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    No Latina parlors here. Idk if there's any in entire state. Philly Baltimore New York.
    There are Latina parlors in NOVA.

    Ortho.

  8. #18082
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Two quick questions guys: 1.) is Rose Secret Spa off midlo (near where it breaks off to Robious behind the newish Waffle House) legit or is this a skin care place. Given the name and the doorbell, I thought maybe this was a good place for me to check out. The lady at the front had a nice body but saw someone dressed in scrubs, too.

    2.) are there any good Latina massage parlors? I'm exhausted from going into the Asian ones and getting an HJ from someone's great grandmother. Thanks!
    No Latina parlors here. Idk if there's any in entire state. Philly Baltimore New York.

  9. #18081

    Rose secret & Latina massage joints

    Two quick questions guys: 1.) is Rose Secret Spa off midlo (near where it breaks off to Robious behind the newish Waffle House) legit or is this a skin care place. Given the name and the doorbell, I thought maybe this was a good place for me to check out. The lady at the front had a nice body but saw someone dressed in scrubs, too.

    2.) are there any good Latina massage parlors? I'm exhausted from going into the Asian ones and getting an HJ from someone's great grandmother. Thanks!

  10. #18080

    Sheetz Chester

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited the "new" place on rt 10 in chester beside sheetz? If the sign they have out front 45 for 60 minutes is correct, that's a crazy good deal.
    I thought that was for a foot massage but I could be wrong.

  11. #18079

    Sheetz chester

    Has anyone visited the "new" place on rt 10 in chester beside sheetz? If the sign they have out front 45 for 60 minutes is correct, that's a crazy good deal.

  12. #18078

    Info

    Everything has been pretty dry so far with many places closing usually went to Ljs and 3rd but haven't been in a while since they haven't changed Mimi or Bobo (can't remember their names) if there is another spot with cfs dm me please.

  13. #18077

    Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Neilll  [View Original Post]
    I have never been to the Cox Road AMP in Henrico County. Reviews have consistently said no extras. But today I saw a very different review.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/virginia/...sage-spa/37775

    I want to say it is unlike any other review I've seen. But then there is this:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/virginia/...-massage/37773

    It seems strange when most of us are complaining about decreasing opportunities.

    Do you think these reviews are real? Has anyone been to these places recently?
    Can't speak for these reviews, but I went today and got one of the best massages that I have ever had followed by a table shower! Getting anything extra is extremely rare, but the massage is always good. Very first visit a long time ago I took things into my own hands and got assistance cleaning up. Got one HE not too long ago, but not the norm for this spot.

  14. #18076

    Cox

    I have never been to the Cox Road AMP in Henrico County. Reviews have consistently said no extras. But today I saw a very different review.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/virginia/...sage-spa/37775

    I want to say it is unlike any other review I've seen. But then there is this:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/virginia/...-massage/37773

    It seems strange when most of us are complaining about decreasing opportunities.

    Do you think these reviews are real? Has anyone been to these places recently?

  15. #18075

    Possible she was cautious

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVa70  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I haven't been posting here for a while because my favorite parlors in Richmond have closedI have been going to a great place in Fredericksburg when I have time.

    Today, I had some free time so I took the drive. The massage was very good as usual. And there was some really good teasing before and after the flip. There was no HE though. First time that has happened at that parlor. I assume that means they are now legit.

    That being said, are there any spots in Richmond that give a good massage and a HE? If you would like, pm is fine if you don't want to publicallytalk about a good parlor.
    Before and after flip good teasing without proceeding to HE, would lead me to believe she wants a signal from me to proceed.

    Possible she steers clear of new customer solicitation of sensuous activities unless she is comfortable.

    When she acts like she doesn't know where her hands should be toward the end of massage I show her.

    The worst she can say is No.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape