rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 683 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 10232
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9467

    Need help post

    This page is getting quiet, I guess that is a true representation of what is out there (nothing). I love how these eaters post about needing help, but when business is good they would ignore or ghost us when we arrive at the location; even rushing and providing poor service. Now that they need help you get deals and whatever you want I met with Natalie a few times I would show up and would have to wait 20 -30 minutes in the lot for her. The other day when she was losing her room she would text me make sure I was coming and when I showed up let me in right away even offered BBFS. Now xena and Kit kat with the please help post, the only thing I'm going to help with is putting my c at ck in your mouth. My point is make sure if you're helping, that you are getting whatever you want have your way with these eaters. I know I will.

  2. #9466

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by WookieCookie33  [View Original Post]
    Here is a screen shot from a more current ad.
    Rates too high. $$$$ an hour outcall. Nope not doing that. Not for an unknown. Made an offer $$$ outcall and got crickets.

  3. #9465

    No ad

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Does she look anything like her pictures? Does she have GPS. Does she offer BBBJ. Any intel appreciated. Going to be in Deptford hotel tonight. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sweeter-than-a-kitkat-ill-brea/551372077501
    Ad taken down.

  4. #9464
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymlife28  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why anyone would post links and not include pix-screenshots. All the links get shut down and makes yur post useles.
    Here is a screen shot from a more current ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-08-03 211022.jpg‎  

  5. #9463

    Once again, dead link

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Does she look anything like her pictures? Does she have GPS. Does she offer BBBJ. Any intel appreciated. Going to be in Deptford hotel tonight. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sweeter-than-a-kitkat-ill-brea/551372077501
    Not sure why anyone would post links and not include pix-screenshots. All the links get shut down and makes yur post useles.

  6. #9462

    Kit kat

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Does she look anything like her pictures? Does she have GPS. Does she offer BBBJ. Any intel appreciated. Going to be in Deptford hotel tonight. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sweeter-than-a-kitkat-ill-brea/551372077501
    I did see her once in Mt. Laurel area several months ago. We did BBBJ and covered full. She looked like her pictures with some flabby loose skin around her stomach area. She has a nice looking face and teeth if I remember correctly. Everything was good and I've been wanting a return visit however it's a little out of the way for me plus I already have enough girls in my rotation. I'd say she's worth a visit.

  7. #9461

    Kit Kat. Advanced search. Nada

    Does she look anything like her pictures? Does she have GPS. Does she offer BBBJ. Any intel appreciated. Going to be in Deptford hotel tonight. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sweeter-than-a-kitkat-ill-brea/551372077501

  8. #9460
    Quote Originally Posted by NameSake  [View Original Post]
    Mind sharing her handler? TIA.
    Only delt with via text. Obvious signs as no neogotiation and standard let me know when in area BS.

    Many bad reports on other board AMP reviews.

  9. #9459

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryJH  [View Original Post]
    I think she was a fixture at Wayne Inn a few months back. Has a handler.

    Oxana or something like that. No good reports.
    Mind sharing her handler? TIA.

  10. #9458
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizob01  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on this one? I doubt there can be a girl this cute in today's world. Back in the day most of them looked this good.
    I think she was a fixture at Wayne Inn a few months back. Has a handler.

    Oxana or something like that. No good reports.

  11. #9457
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizob01  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on this one? I doubt there can be a girl this cute in today's world. Back in the day most of them looked this good.
    I haven't dated her, but I have "seen" her.

    Def not the woman in the pics, or if it is things have changed.

    She did have a middle eastern / arabic / hispanic vibe going on. Not bad looking at all but not what I was interested in at the time.

  12. #9456

    Looks too good.

    Anybody got any info on this one? I doubt there can be a girl this cute in today's world. Back in the day most of them looked this good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250727_111340_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250727_111321_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250727_111314_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250727_111259_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #9455

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Do ever trust the comments on listcrawler, trying to find more details if she got teeth or toothless.

    2677104488.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...050/2677104488
    Buyer beware. She's a known scammer.

  14. #9454
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Do ever trust the comments on listcrawler, trying to find more details if she got teeth or toothless.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...050/2677104488
    She changes ads and her looks in pictures frequently, jumps around posting in DE, Philly and, NJ on various escort sites. She had some bad reports in past. Try asking on the Philly forums and Wilmington forums.

  15. #9453

    Listcrawler comments

    Do ever trust the comments on listcrawler, trying to find more details if she got teeth or toothless.

    2677104488.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...050/2677104488

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape