Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 682 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 10225
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9460
    Quote Originally Posted by NameSake  [View Original Post]
    Mind sharing her handler? TIA.
    Only delt with via text. Obvious signs as no neogotiation and standard let me know when in area BS.

    Many bad reports on other board AMP reviews.

  2. #9459

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryJH  [View Original Post]
    I think she was a fixture at Wayne Inn a few months back. Has a handler.

    Oxana or something like that. No good reports.
    Mind sharing her handler? TIA.

  3. #9458
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizob01  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on this one? I doubt there can be a girl this cute in today's world. Back in the day most of them looked this good.
    I think she was a fixture at Wayne Inn a few months back. Has a handler.

    Oxana or something like that. No good reports.

  4. #9457
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizob01  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on this one? I doubt there can be a girl this cute in today's world. Back in the day most of them looked this good.
    I haven't dated her, but I have "seen" her.

    Def not the woman in the pics, or if it is things have changed.

    She did have a middle eastern / arabic / hispanic vibe going on. Not bad looking at all but not what I was interested in at the time.

  5. #9456

    Looks too good.

    Anybody got any info on this one? I doubt there can be a girl this cute in today's world. Back in the day most of them looked this good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250727_111340_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250727_111321_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250727_111314_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250727_111259_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #9455

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Do ever trust the comments on listcrawler, trying to find more details if she got teeth or toothless.

    2677104488.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...050/2677104488
    Buyer beware. She's a known scammer.

  7. #9454
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Do ever trust the comments on listcrawler, trying to find more details if she got teeth or toothless.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...050/2677104488
    She changes ads and her looks in pictures frequently, jumps around posting in DE, Philly and, NJ on various escort sites. She had some bad reports in past. Try asking on the Philly forums and Wilmington forums.

  8. #9453

    Listcrawler comments

    Do ever trust the comments on listcrawler, trying to find more details if she got teeth or toothless.

    2677104488.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...050/2677104488

  9. #9452

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before. She was prego her ass got bigger since pregnancy.
    I texted her and she's only doing car dates wants a benjamin for a BJ. I don't do car dates and imo she's requesting too much.

  10. #9451

    Thanks for the screen shot

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE. She changes her name and number frequently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinna...n/621375733972
    Thanks for the screen shot! Everyone should do that cause post get taken down a lot and links are dead.

  11. #9450
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE. She changes her name and number frequently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinna...n/621375733972
    I SECOND THIS.

    She got me awhile back. I did make a post about this awhile back too.

  12. #9449

    Cash dash

    STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE. She changes her name and number frequently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinna...n/621375733972
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F921ECFB-145C-41E0-9CB2-A12D1E568725-COLLAGE.jpg‎   IMG_6885.jpg‎  

  13. #9448

    Sunshine

    She's been reviewed before. She was prego her ass got bigger since pregnancy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6872.jpg‎   DEF83C42-EF20-4504-BC96-D099969F40E3-COLLAGE.jpg‎  

  14. #9447

  15. #9446

    Review

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...1/740797302538

    120 / 160 / 220

    I saw her last month (SS). She was quick to respond to texts. When I entered her room, She did NOT look like the pictures she posted. She looked older and possibly pregnant. She has belly, but I didn't want to be "rude" and ask if she was pregnant (I should have asked). When we got on the bed, I could have gone with a BBBJ, but I opted for a CBJ. She gave a great CBJ. It was aggressive, passionate, and she was licking the hell out of my balls. After several minutes, we did doggy. Her kitty felt fairly tight. After I finished, we talked for a moment then I left. She was originally from Florida. When I went into her bathroom to throw away the rubber, I noticed she had two dogs in her bathroom. She mentioned that I was the first person her dog comfortable enough to lick.

    Would I see her again? Probably not, but she does give good head. I'm sure if I opted for BBBJ, it would have been amazing.

    Has anyone see Miss Kitty?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...m/978580858369

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape