Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 682 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 10226
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9461

    Kit Kat. Advanced search. Nada

    Does she look anything like her pictures? Does she have GPS. Does she offer BBBJ. Any intel appreciated. Going to be in Deptford hotel tonight. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sweeter-than-a-kitkat-ill-brea/551372077501

  2. #9460
    Quote Originally Posted by NameSake  [View Original Post]
    Mind sharing her handler? TIA.
    Only delt with via text. Obvious signs as no neogotiation and standard let me know when in area BS.

    Many bad reports on other board AMP reviews.

  3. #9459

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryJH  [View Original Post]
    I think she was a fixture at Wayne Inn a few months back. Has a handler.

    Oxana or something like that. No good reports.
    Mind sharing her handler? TIA.

  4. #9458
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizob01  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on this one? I doubt there can be a girl this cute in today's world. Back in the day most of them looked this good.
    I think she was a fixture at Wayne Inn a few months back. Has a handler.

    Oxana or something like that. No good reports.

  5. #9457
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizob01  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on this one? I doubt there can be a girl this cute in today's world. Back in the day most of them looked this good.
    I haven't dated her, but I have "seen" her.

    Def not the woman in the pics, or if it is things have changed.

    She did have a middle eastern / arabic / hispanic vibe going on. Not bad looking at all but not what I was interested in at the time.

  6. #9456

    Looks too good.

    Anybody got any info on this one? I doubt there can be a girl this cute in today's world. Back in the day most of them looked this good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250727_111340_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250727_111321_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250727_111314_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250727_111259_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #9455

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Do ever trust the comments on listcrawler, trying to find more details if she got teeth or toothless.

    2677104488.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...050/2677104488
    Buyer beware. She's a known scammer.

  8. #9454
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Do ever trust the comments on listcrawler, trying to find more details if she got teeth or toothless.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...050/2677104488
    She changes ads and her looks in pictures frequently, jumps around posting in DE, Philly and, NJ on various escort sites. She had some bad reports in past. Try asking on the Philly forums and Wilmington forums.

  9. #9453

    Listcrawler comments

    Do ever trust the comments on listcrawler, trying to find more details if she got teeth or toothless.

    2677104488.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...050/2677104488

  10. #9452

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before. She was prego her ass got bigger since pregnancy.
    I texted her and she's only doing car dates wants a benjamin for a BJ. I don't do car dates and imo she's requesting too much.

  11. #9451

    Thanks for the screen shot

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE. She changes her name and number frequently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinna...n/621375733972
    Thanks for the screen shot! Everyone should do that cause post get taken down a lot and links are dead.

  12. #9450
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE. She changes her name and number frequently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinna...n/621375733972
    I SECOND THIS.

    She got me awhile back. I did make a post about this awhile back too.

  13. #9449

    Cash dash

    STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE. She changes her name and number frequently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinna...n/621375733972
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F921ECFB-145C-41E0-9CB2-A12D1E568725-COLLAGE.jpg‎   IMG_6885.jpg‎  

  14. #9448

    Sunshine

    She's been reviewed before. She was prego her ass got bigger since pregnancy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6872.jpg‎   DEF83C42-EF20-4504-BC96-D099969F40E3-COLLAGE.jpg‎  

  15. #9447

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape