Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 183 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 2740
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1900

    Princess_tl

    Any update or new info on princess_tl? Looking to book this week.

  2. #1899

    Vluv bug

    Anybody seen this one yet? She doesn't host though.

  3. #1898

    Brii Briii

    Saw Brii Friday night. She's even more attractive in person than in her photos. Her condo was clean, safe, and discreet. She was ready right on time, no delays. Super chill vibe, easy to connect with, and the session flowed smoothly. YMMV, but I had a great experience and would definitely repeat. Can pm for details but fun was to be had. Great dream and easily makes it on my list of regulars.

  4. #1897

    Princess_tl

    Communication was spotty, but I figured I'd do a virtual for 30 min to show her that I was serious. It worked bc I've hosted her twice at my place. Petite spinner Latina. Super young but interesting.Doesnt t quite fit the bill for jimmies rotation, but it would be cool in a pinch.

  5. #1896

    Princess_tl

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTurkey1  [View Original Post]
    Coming to your wonderful city next week, anyone seen her before?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/princess_tl
    Once made a booking with her, communication was spotty and she wanted a deposit, which I paid but she was a no show, even after the excuses and trying to reschedule, she stopped responding. Let me know if you have better luck.

  6. #1895

    Princess

    Coming to your wonderful city next week, anyone seen her before?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/princess_tl

  7. #1894

    Sapphire

    Quote Originally Posted by SlippinJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't help myself. Had to call this one back since my first visit was good. She is a freak. Glad I called her back bc this time she was more comfortable and wore stuff to show off those curves. Very sensual hands and oral convos. She still makes the cut for Jimmies Rotation.
    Good review, will have to check her out.

  8. #1893

    Round II

    Quote Originally Posted by SlippinJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Recent chatter made me curious. Central FL has a lot of options. Saw chatter on Tampa board and made the trip. She visits Orlando and other surrounding areas. Pretty girl who really gets into L1. L2 was even better. She makes the cut for Jimmies rotation.
    Couldn't help myself. Had to call this one back since my first visit was good. She is a freak. Glad I called her back bc this time she was more comfortable and wore stuff to show off those curves. Very sensual hands and oral convos. She still makes the cut for Jimmies Rotation.

  9. #1892

    Sapphire_Luv

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    She is on wyp also a report best L1. In tampa so have little info.
    Recent chatter made me curious. Central FL has a lot of options. Saw chatter on Tampa board and made the trip. She visits Orlando and other surrounding areas. Pretty girl who really gets into L1. L2 was even better. She makes the cut for Jimmies rotation.

  10. #1891

    Gabi Comfort

    Took some time away. Decided to come back around & try these cuddle girls. Haven't reported in a while, so go easy on me LOL.

    Been RTFF and I wanted to try Gabi since she was the first girl everyone spoke about at first page of thread. Didn't think she would accept since I read the hard time to get in touch. I guess I got lucky.

    Sweet girl, nice place. Not my type but everything is available. I enjoyed L1 & L2 with some aggressive cuddles & grinding. L3 is available at a premium.

  11. #1890

    Crystal Price

    Some prior inquiries about Crystal Price from CC on here.

    Sketchy motel in Casselberry / Fern Park area in a dirty room. Clothes everywhere.

    Nothing to be had here. She had on two layers of shirts. Did remove them for the massage but never saw any of the girls. Turned away once massage was done and top went back on.

    She's larger esp down below. Massage was more of a rub that was the most non-sensual I've ever had. Cuddle was so bad I left early.

    Will not repeat.

  12. #1889
    Shill ignore all posts


    Posts: 43

    Snuggly Kay on CC

    Kay has been banned again from CC. She asked me to let why'all know that you can contact her at the link below. Open for cuddles but also so much more.

    https://callescort.org/863-867-2929

    Can't recommend her enough!

    Stay safe.

  13. #1888
    Shill ignore all posts


    Posts: 43
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Seems like you should try posting this on the SB thread.
    You're right, my bad.

  14. #1887
    Inbox cleared. Did not realize it wasn't inbox alone. You are allowed 200 saved messages total. Cleared my sent folder too LOL. Sorry fellas.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockMe69  [View Original Post]
    Please clear your inbox so I can reply.

  15. #1886

    Wrong thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RockMe69  [View Original Post]
    Got a text message from Sugar Life that Kera was interested in me (didn't know they texted about that).

    Her profile says she's looking for ppm. She's on several sites. Has anyone met her?

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Melanie24/
    Seems like you should try posting this on the SB thread.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape