Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 41262
-
07-30-25 23:11 #38652GummersOnlyGuest
Gumjob
Any good gummers in Jax?
-
07-30-25 21:57 #38651Senior Member

Posts: 59Always gives you a hard time on the menu. Never clear. Depends on what hour it is if she will provide BBBJ and its always aa bad part of the day which means never. Will upcharge even the basic you'd better move on to the next but I'm sure you'll find out for yourself.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 18:58 #38650Senior Member

Posts: 585I definitely want to smash that! I have heard conflicting reports about DATY with her. Can you shed any light on that?
Originally Posted by MichFan1
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 13:35 #38649Senior Member

Posts: 86Macie
She is super sexy and always down for a good time.
I have seen numerous times and the only bad thing is her location.
Looks like her pics and has the tighest pussy in Jax.
If you hit her up tell Jim sent you and she will treat you right.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/631720184180
-
07-30-25 12:05 #38648Senior Member

Posts: 94Sara Latina
Glad I got to catch up with her again, always a good time, she has the most perfect Latina body, skinny, lots of ass, great man mades, I'm always shocked when we talk about her family and how old she is, rides like a 20 yr old and has great skills. $$. 5 for 1 hr and she's BBBJ, cfs. We went 1rd and then took a break, catched up about family and her trips to Brazil. Then she jumped back into another BBBJ,69, squatted on it, went to standing k9, and then she finished with another BBBJ cim. Always a great time. Always stays near jtb and gate so great location.
https://tryst.link/escort/sara_silva45
-
07-30-25 10:42 #38647Senior Member

Posts: 585That's actually pretty hot tho. Full on Porno head?
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 05:53 #38646Senior Member

Posts: 94Amazing mic skills
So if you don't want FS I'd definitely try out Katie, went once for FS, was decent in the action and took a pounding but I received 2 BBBJ during the session and both times I needed a towel to clean up the wetness she left from slobber, went back just for BBBJ at $ and it was amazing again, DT was off the charts, allowed me to hold the head down for long periods of time. There was so much spit on her hands and me when the job was finished that it was almost a little disgusting, but I liked it LOL. She has a small trailer next to her families house, weird but safe.
Originally Posted by TongueMaster
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/katie-love1114
-
07-29-25 22:44 #38645Senior Member

Posts: 153
-
07-29-25 22:44 #38644Senior Member

Posts: 153Raven
Just had a dream with raven and she has very good skills BBBJ out of this world. Straight to business no bull shit!
-
07-29-25 20:15 #38643Senior Member

Posts: 49Not sure
I couldn't say. I've never gone for anything bare with her.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 16:23 #38642Senior Member

Posts: 65There are none. Asia Renee is pretty decent. She just lost a ton of weight and kinda looks bad so I won't see her. All of the throat goats are in Jail or snugged up with a guy now. And tbh I get why the eaters are getting locked down. I rather have a talented throat to take away my stress for free than have a wife or gf that gives a lackluster BJ and some wack coochie. We used to have some no teeth eaters but idk what happened to them. Plus I'm scared to do anything with these broads now because they are so unpredictable.
Originally Posted by TongueMaster
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 15:47 #38641Senior Member

Posts: 452You and me both
I've seen several STG providers over the last few months and none of them could really suck cock good. Even the ones who call themselves throat goat. Hahahahaha.
Originally Posted by TongueMaster
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 15:40 #38640Senior Member

Posts: 72Florida Mongers haven't let me down yet
Coming back in town in the next couple weeks looking for some solid recs.
If you have info on these great if not dm what your hiding.
https://truescorts.com/jacksonville/...ille-6462.html
https://truescorts.com/jacksonville/...ille-6453.html
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/190796540
-
07-29-25 15:13 #38639Senior Member

Posts: 52Where is best BBBJ?
I'm at point idc about FS anymore. Just looking for incredible mic skills but recently skills have been lacking. Anyone have their go to? Possibly UTR?
-
07-29-25 13:36 #38638Senior Member

Posts: 452And does she also
Take a cum blast in the mouth? Swallow? Spit?
Originally Posted by Paulasti
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




