Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 176 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 226 276 676 1176 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 41262
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38637

    Bbj

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGee1984  [View Original Post]
    Photos look mostly accurate add some stretch marks / baby damage. First time she had a smell all other times she was clean / no odor. Ass looks crazy good from behind and she can deepthroat. Really gets into it if you give it to her good. $ for qv.
    Can she be persuaded to do BBJ or is she adamant about no bare?

  2. #38636

    Had Layla / snow bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with this one? Lots of snobunnies but nothing on this one when I searched.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/979925728323
    Photos look mostly accurate add some stretch marks / baby damage. First time she had a smell all other times she was clean / no odor. Ass looks crazy good from behind and she can deepthroat. Really gets into it if you give it to her good. $ for qv.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20250704_104332(3).jpg‎   20250704_104805_160be5d4.jpg‎   20250704_103920_095cea1b.jpg‎   20250704_103920_095cea1b(1).jpg‎  

  3. #38635
    I could use a Spanish lesson. Could you pm her number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Sophia utr.

    I saw this sexy Latina the other day. She had just come back from a mini vacation and OMG did she look amazing. Nice tan with sexy tan lines! I didn't have a lot of time so I booked for the hour and as always she was on fire! Multiple positions dfk, DATY, Doggy, lazy dog, misch. BBBJCIM.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  4. #38634

    Sure thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    These chicks have really got me twisted up about the hobby. I'm semi-retiring and won't be posting as much. Why'all be good now, ya hear?
    Rich.
    Looking forward to another review from you in a few days. 😉.

  5. #38633
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    I finally met her

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, my tatted vixen friend is having car trouble and needs some help! If you're a Senior Member and interested in helping lmk. She hosts in a clean and comfortable apartment in the Atlantic and Hodges area. All services are covered, but it's a very unrushed sensual experience. She really gets off with DATY, and looks phenomenal in doggy. She's not a spinner by any means, but a well put together mature woman who's not into playing games with picture collectors.
    I finally got the digits Friday. I texted her right away. We set up the meeting that evening. She lives in my area. That was the first great thing about her. It was easy to set up the time. She texted right back and good communication for me tells a lot about the provider. Good communication is the second great thing. I texted her later to tell her I am on my way. When I saw her, She was as I expected. She looks like a woman you see at a store or bar, and you approach her and start a conversation then ask her out.

    As it was stated she's not a spinner. But she has a sexy shape and beautiful face. She has a soft body and is great to touch and caress.

    She's also easy to carry a conversation. She's not like any of STG nor Tryst. She's a woman you ask out on a date. She's not on any candy. Her place is safe. Environment is important for having a good time.

    I enjoyed my time and I am glad I finally got to meet her. She uses protection with everything.

    She's also the type that I believe it gets better and better over time.

    Again she's the type that you ask out. Instead of going on a dinner a couple times, buying roses, and drinks before doing the deed, You go straight to the deed without any string attached. I will be seeing her again so long she's available.

    She was as I expected look wise. No surprise or let say No bad surprise. Her personality is so sweet and that makes everything better. Her personality was a great surprise.

  6. #38632

    What's miss leading?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    She cool but these are hella misleading.
    My description? I said She's not a spinner.

    The picture from behind I took my self, so I know that's what her ass looks like!

  7. #38631
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Countdown to her release date. She will definitely be thick when she gets out. I will be on her ass quickly as possible. I will be pounding the shit out of that juicy bubble butt. I may even let her stay a few days with me.
    If you get her digits see if you can pass it out.

  8. #38630

    Ktg

    Countdown to her release date. She will definitely be thick when she gets out. I will be on her ass quickly as possible. I will be pounding the shit out of that juicy bubble butt. I may even let her stay a few days with me.

  9. #38629

    Tatted vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, my tatted vixen friend is having car trouble and needs some help! If you're a Senior Member and interested in helping lmk. She hosts in a clean and comfortable apartment in the Atlantic and Hodges area. All services are covered, but it's a very unrushed sensual experience. She really gets off with DATY, and looks phenomenal in doggy. She's not a spinner by any means, but a well put together mature woman who's not into playing games with picture collectors.
    She cool but these are hella misleading.

  10. #38628

    Gaia

    Is she still around? I haven't been able to reach her. My fav in jax at the moment.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...q/203760498671

  11. #38627

    Lacy

    Looking for info on Lacy. PM is fine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/119584965859

  12. #38626

    Says she 14 and chill

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/654591416063

    Beware said she's 14 and chill and dtf. Stay away.

  13. #38625

    UTR tatted vixen available again

    Hey guys, my tatted vixen friend is having car trouble and needs some help! If you're a Senior Member and interested in helping lmk. She hosts in a clean and comfortable apartment in the Atlantic and Hodges area. All services are covered, but it's a very unrushed sensual experience. She really gets off with DATY, and looks phenomenal in doggy. She's not a spinner by any means, but a well put together mature woman who's not into playing games with picture collectors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2119.jpg‎   IMG_2121.png‎   IMG_2123.png‎   IMG_2122.jpg‎  

  14. #38624

    Snow bunny

    Has anyone had experience with this one? Lots of snobunnies but nothing on this one when I searched.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/979925728323

  15. #38623

    Sophie SoWet Ghoster

    Just my experience with this one that calls herself Sophie SoWet (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/887433384103) with a real shit attitude.

    A few weeks ago, tried to set up a date for an evening at my place. Once she was already 45 minutes late arriving, I called her and she said her vehicle broke down and wasn't coming. Thanks for the heads-up, twat.

    This past Friday night, decided I'd give her another chance. She was excited as she said her car was now fixed and really wanted to make up the last missed opportunity to me. Once she was five minutes late, I knew it was the same old crap. She messaged nearly 4 hours later and said she was dressed and ready to come over. She'd "fallen asleep". Nonsense. I told her to kick rocks and she copped and attitude about how I was an a-hole.

    These chicks have really got me twisted up about the hobby. I'm semi-retiring and won't be posting as much. Why'all be good now, ya hear?

    Rich.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape