Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 1175 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 41259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38649

    Macie

    She is super sexy and always down for a good time.

    I have seen numerous times and the only bad thing is her location.

    Looks like her pics and has the tighest pussy in Jax.

    If you hit her up tell Jim sent you and she will treat you right.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/631720184180

  2. #38648

    Sara Latina

    Glad I got to catch up with her again, always a good time, she has the most perfect Latina body, skinny, lots of ass, great man mades, I'm always shocked when we talk about her family and how old she is, rides like a 20 yr old and has great skills. $$. 5 for 1 hr and she's BBBJ, cfs. We went 1rd and then took a break, catched up about family and her trips to Brazil. Then she jumped back into another BBBJ,69, squatted on it, went to standing k9, and then she finished with another BBBJ cim. Always a great time. Always stays near jtb and gate so great location.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sara_silva45

  3. #38647
    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    So if you don't want FS I'd definitely try out Katie, went once for FS, was decent in the action and took a pounding but I received 2 BBBJ during the session and both times I needed a towel to clean up the wetness she left from slobber, went back just for BBBJ at $ and it was amazing again, DT was off the charts, allowed me to hold the head down for long periods of time. There was so much spit on her hands and me when the job was finished that it was almost a little disgusting, but I liked it LOL. She has a small trailer next to her families house, weird but safe.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katie-love1114
    That's actually pretty hot tho. Full on Porno head?

  4. #38646

    Amazing mic skills

    Quote Originally Posted by TongueMaster  [View Original Post]
    I'm at point idc about FS anymore. Just looking for incredible mic skills but recently skills have been lacking. Anyone have their go to? Possibly UTR?
    So if you don't want FS I'd definitely try out Katie, went once for FS, was decent in the action and took a pounding but I received 2 BBBJ during the session and both times I needed a towel to clean up the wetness she left from slobber, went back just for BBBJ at $ and it was amazing again, DT was off the charts, allowed me to hold the head down for long periods of time. There was so much spit on her hands and me when the job was finished that it was almost a little disgusting, but I liked it LOL. She has a small trailer next to her families house, weird but safe.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katie-love1114

  5. #38645

  6. #38644

    Raven

    Just had a dream with raven and she has very good skills BBBJ out of this world. Straight to business no bull shit!

  7. #38643

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Take a cum blast in the mouth? Swallow? Spit?
    I couldn't say. I've never gone for anything bare with her.

  8. #38642
    Quote Originally Posted by TongueMaster  [View Original Post]
    I'm at point idc about FS anymore. Just looking for incredible mic skills but recently skills have been lacking. Anyone have their go to? Possibly UTR?
    There are none. Asia Renee is pretty decent. She just lost a ton of weight and kinda looks bad so I won't see her. All of the throat goats are in Jail or snugged up with a guy now. And tbh I get why the eaters are getting locked down. I rather have a talented throat to take away my stress for free than have a wife or gf that gives a lackluster BJ and some wack coochie. We used to have some no teeth eaters but idk what happened to them. Plus I'm scared to do anything with these broads now because they are so unpredictable.

  9. #38641

    You and me both

    Quote Originally Posted by TongueMaster  [View Original Post]
    I'm at point idc about FS anymore. Just looking for incredible mic skills but recently skills have been lacking. Anyone have their go to? Possibly UTR?
    I've seen several STG providers over the last few months and none of them could really suck cock good. Even the ones who call themselves throat goat. Hahahahaha.

  10. #38640

    Florida Mongers haven't let me down yet

    Coming back in town in the next couple weeks looking for some solid recs.

    If you have info on these great if not dm what your hiding.

    https://truescorts.com/jacksonville/...ille-6462.html

    https://truescorts.com/jacksonville/...ille-6453.html

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/190796540

  11. #38639

    Where is best BBBJ?

    I'm at point idc about FS anymore. Just looking for incredible mic skills but recently skills have been lacking. Anyone have their go to? Possibly UTR?

  12. #38638

    And does she also

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    Can she be persuaded to do BBJ or is she adamant about no bare?
    Take a cum blast in the mouth? Swallow? Spit?

  13. #38637

    Bbj

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGee1984  [View Original Post]
    Photos look mostly accurate add some stretch marks / baby damage. First time she had a smell all other times she was clean / no odor. Ass looks crazy good from behind and she can deepthroat. Really gets into it if you give it to her good. $ for qv.
    Can she be persuaded to do BBJ or is she adamant about no bare?

  14. #38636

    Had Layla / snow bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with this one? Lots of snobunnies but nothing on this one when I searched.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/979925728323
    Photos look mostly accurate add some stretch marks / baby damage. First time she had a smell all other times she was clean / no odor. Ass looks crazy good from behind and she can deepthroat. Really gets into it if you give it to her good. $ for qv.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20250704_104332(3).jpg‎   20250704_104805_160be5d4.jpg‎   20250704_103920_095cea1b.jpg‎   20250704_103920_095cea1b(1).jpg‎  

  15. #38635
    I could use a Spanish lesson. Could you pm her number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Sophia utr.

    I saw this sexy Latina the other day. She had just come back from a mini vacation and OMG did she look amazing. Nice tan with sexy tan lines! I didn't have a lot of time so I booked for the hour and as always she was on fire! Multiple positions dfk, DATY, Doggy, lazy dog, misch. BBBJCIM.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape