Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 13047
-
07-30-25 23:08 #11097Senior Member

Posts: 821Few of the owners or bosses have sufficient command of English to write their own ads, so they farm them out. Search Bedpage for BBFS and a ton of ads come back, but some qualify with BBFS Anal. Annoyingly, a lot of the ads show uncovered fucking, but I'll bet it's up to the individual provider and whether you're a filthy disgusting beast (not a beautiful Adonis like all the mongers here). Unfortunatly, there's no way to screen going in. I took a chance with one of the advertisers and got lucky at a Southbay spa a while back, with a $50 upcharge for BB, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Faustder
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 20:31 #11096Shill for OA spa

Posts: 41Kitty at OA Spa
I called and asked for an appointment with Kitty. When I arrived, the sweet MMS greeted me with a welcoming hug. Kitty was ready for me and she was hot. She said another girl was available if I was interested in a 4 hands massage. If I had the funds, I would have jumped on it in a heartbeat when I saw the other hot looking girl. I had to say maybe on my next visit. Kitty walked me to the room and we undressed each other. Kitty has a lovely face, a sweet body with black shoulder length hair, D cup tits, trimmed pussy and a nice firm booty.
I laid on the table for a sensual massage. She was softly rubbing her tits on my back and made her way down to my ass. Kitty teased my taint and balls, then raised my ass and slowly stroked my cock. She then turned me over and got up on top, putting her titties in my face. I rubbed my face between them for some motor boating and then gave her nips a firm sucking. We enjoyed some sensual kissing before she sat me up on the side of the table. Kitty wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and worked her tongue like a champ, swirling around the tip. She has incredible deep throating abilities. I was falling in love.
Kitty then slipped the cover on and I got her down on the table and fucked her missionary. Kitty had her legs wrapped around my waist rocking her pussy with my thrusting. I was hammering her hard with my pelvic bone pounding her clit. She was really getting into it, saying harder baby. Moments later she released an intense orgasm moaning in my ear.
Next I put her in standing doggy and stroked her pussy deep. I could feel my nut building fast, so I picked up the pace and railed her hard until I blew my load. Kitty washed my cock with a hot towel and I was taken to the door. We hugged and she gave me a cold water. Before leaving, I told the MMS I will let her know when I'm ready for the 3 way. I gave her a little wink and a big smile came on her face. I will be coming back soon.
-
07-30-25 10:30 #11095Banned Member
Aloha
KnotHead61 pretty much spot right on the Aloha menus.
Originally Posted by WolfWolf79
[View Original Post]
Guys the bed page just a page of advertisements. CFS most of the time, particularly from 1-2 girls working there not named Emma. Emma might offer extra over CFS if you're nice clean and not too big LOL.
-
07-30-25 10:09 #11094Senior Member

Posts: 86Great intel, thank you. After that ad, you're saying anal isn't even on the menu?
Originally Posted by KnotHead61
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 01:20 #11093Banned Member

Posts: 121Daisy. Golden Oasis Spa
If you like getting deepthroated by a young spinner type Daisy is the girl for you. Daisy is a cute short bombshell with Brownish hair with some sexy lips and some truly Perky Bs that are close to C. She had a sexy Dress that fit her form perfectly. I instantly wanted to strip her out of it to see the surprise underneath. Which is exactly what it was.
After getting her naked and giving the tip and her coming back with supplies. She cleaned me up before taking me into her mouth hitting me with some hand and suck motion. But then this is where she got me. She deepthroated me for a quick surprise then popped up and said "Do you want DT"(BTW speaks pretty good English) I just shook my head yes like damn who wouldn't want that. So now there is this switch between Hand blowjob and an amazing deepthroat which was almost enough to get me to pop early. She then continues with the hand and does a BLS while jerking me. I had to stop her to swap too Missionary. So she starts strapping me up while DFK me. She lays back on the table and I start fucking her missionary while I am grabbing her nice perky tits. After I grab her nice perky tits. Did that for a few minutes then Attempted doggy but I already knew I wouldn't last much more and honestly that BJ was just as appealing as hitting it doggy. So I asked can I cum in her mouth and she flipped around said okay and starting sucking my dick like before and that was it I released all of my kids into her mouth that she then spit into a napkin.
-
07-30-25 00:31 #11092Regular Member

Posts: 4Had a long day so I stopped by TA Spa to unwind. I just recently came back from a trip so I was wondering who was working that day. I tried calling but I guess they were busy. I walk in and get greeted by some girl who told me she was in the middle of an appointment, and asked if I wanted to wait for the next opening. I said yeah so, she brought me to a room where I waited for a couple of minutes until Amanda showed up. Amanda is a young girl with some nice titties and a grabbable ass. She gave me a decent massage, but I was all horned up and she could tell. She kept slipping in between my thighs and credit carding my ass and brushing against my tip, eventually rubbing it. She asked if I wanted extras and so I paid her the tip. After she came back she motioned for me to continue lying on my chest. She then started rubbing my ass and then lifted it and started on that area. After a bit of rimming and some BLS while milking me, she gave me a nice BBBJ and then covered me. I pounded her for the rest of the time in doggy and then mish, and eventually finished in her mouth. She was great.
HHR: . 5, TIP: 5.
Total $$.
-
07-29-25 21:58 #11091Senior Member

Posts: 159Definitely not BBFS, definitely not young. Everyday Asian ladies you might find at the store. Cute, but nothing compared to the ad. Maybe early 30's $50 for the half, $140 tip. BBBJ, CFS, cim available if you're nice enough. They promise multiple girls on tap, but it's mostly just Emma, and a random girl. Again, maybe a 6 or 6. 5 out of 10. But when it's Emma by herself, there'll be multiple interruptions if someone else shows up. Good enough to take care of things, but nothing compared to TA or places like it. The good thing about it, if there's another girl, and Emma asks if you want two girls, they might be willing to do it for an extra $45. No joke. Mika was the highlight there, but she's been gone for a couple of months. Hopefully she'll come back.
Originally Posted by WolfWolf79
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 20:52 #11090Senior Member

Posts: 304How big would you say they were? Were they bigger than other girl's boobs that you've seen there before?
Originally Posted by Bukowski405
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 18:42 #11089Senior Member

Posts: 86Aloha in Hawthorne
Any know what the cost vs quality is at this spot?
https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Escor.../13244130.html
-
07-29-25 16:58 #11088Senior Member

Posts: 154I am going to be in DTLA tomorrow for work. Can anyone recommend a good MP?
-
07-29-25 02:45 #11087Senior Member

Posts: 44Sasa Essential Treatment
I've tried a few SPAs these past few days, and so far, the most impressive one for me has been Sasa at Essential Treatment.
Here are some details:
So I tried Essential Treatment yesterday. Booker gave me three options, Sasa, Sara and Vivi, and I chose Sasa as I felt Sasa looks more natural and cute and I like her slim body type.
I arrived on time and Sasa greeted me with a warm inviting smile and took my hand to guide me to her room. The environment is pretty good.
In the room, we chatted for a bit to confirm the service I needed and I finished the payment before disrobing and taking care of pleasantries.
I requested the main event first and Sasa agreed. Once we undressed, Sasa came to me, we started kissing, from LFK to DFK and she started stroking my junior to wake him up at the same time. I got boner quickly then Sasa clamped my hard cock with her thighs and started rubbing with her pussy. I really enjoyed this kind of P2 P; it felt incredibly thrilling. I had to crouch down to match her, and her skills were great, ensuring I didn't go in raw, just a P slide.
Then she asked me to lay down as she crawled over top and started to lock lips with passionate LFK / DFK. In the meantime, one of her hands was playing with Junior and her boobs were rubbing against my chest. My hands were on her firmed ass and played with her wet kitty. She slowly slid down to kiss the different parts of my body, but not the typical cat bath, before making her way down to Junior. Once there, she gave one of the most sensuous BJ / BLS I've ever seen. It was slow, deep, with excellent suction, covering different angles as she pivoted her body to a 360 rotation while still on Junior, to land on 69. For once, I didn't have to ask for 69 to feast on DATY! I enjoyed the lovely view of her tight pussy while dining on it. On the other end, she continued on the BJ like it was her last meal.
After another few minutes, she was ready and while I usually asked for lube, she said it was unnecessary. Cover came on starting with mish and I found her entry a bit tight at first, but it was smooth sailing once we got going. She's one of the few girls who would look at you continuously with her eyes wide open during mish and pull you in for passionate LFK / DFK. The kissing was very genuine with the right amount of tongue action and her moaning felt very natural. Next was CG and this girl can ride like a champ, alternating between squatting and grinding, with a lot of energy. Every now and then she would lean down to DFK and then arched her back, with her long flowing hair and lovely bouncing boobs, the sight was delightful. K9 followed in various forms and her ass is very toned and firm. I went back to mish once more to look at her face with more kissing. I wanted to finish with another BJ so she got some wet wipes to clean me up and started to go down on Junior. It started slow, sloppy and deep. But then the speed picked up until the point of no return and I exploded with CIM.
Cleaned up then followed by a very relaxing massage. She gave me a few hugs and kisses before I was on my way, including a bottle of ice water for the hot weather outside. Great girl, great experience. I love California.
-
07-29-25 00:56 #11086Regular Member

Posts: 23Yeah, they weren't though. Supposedly lost them when she dropped weight. Nowhere near FS but she was cool.
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 22:52 #11085Senior Member

Posts: 43Ivy looks like an Asian Natalie Portman. Please someone agree with me.
Originally Posted by DSeanC
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 22:12 #11084Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Posture Pedic
Willie. I had a consulting role in establishing this place, meaning I gave it the name and I demanded that there be beds.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
Apparently the beds may be partially gone, but the tradition of FS and munching on old white ass remains.
-
07-28-25 20:53 #11083Senior Member

Posts: 821$.5 means $150 tip.
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





