Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 13054
-
07-30-25 00:31 #11104Regular Member

Posts: 4Had a long day so I stopped by TA Spa to unwind. I just recently came back from a trip so I was wondering who was working that day. I tried calling but I guess they were busy. I walk in and get greeted by some girl who told me she was in the middle of an appointment, and asked if I wanted to wait for the next opening. I said yeah so, she brought me to a room where I waited for a couple of minutes until Amanda showed up. Amanda is a young girl with some nice titties and a grabbable ass. She gave me a decent massage, but I was all horned up and she could tell. She kept slipping in between my thighs and credit carding my ass and brushing against my tip, eventually rubbing it. She asked if I wanted extras and so I paid her the tip. After she came back she motioned for me to continue lying on my chest. She then started rubbing my ass and then lifted it and started on that area. After a bit of rimming and some BLS while milking me, she gave me a nice BBBJ and then covered me. I pounded her for the rest of the time in doggy and then mish, and eventually finished in her mouth. She was great.
HHR: . 5, TIP: 5.
Total $$.
-
07-29-25 21:58 #11103Senior Member

Posts: 159Definitely not BBFS, definitely not young. Everyday Asian ladies you might find at the store. Cute, but nothing compared to the ad. Maybe early 30's $50 for the half, $140 tip. BBBJ, CFS, cim available if you're nice enough. They promise multiple girls on tap, but it's mostly just Emma, and a random girl. Again, maybe a 6 or 6. 5 out of 10. But when it's Emma by herself, there'll be multiple interruptions if someone else shows up. Good enough to take care of things, but nothing compared to TA or places like it. The good thing about it, if there's another girl, and Emma asks if you want two girls, they might be willing to do it for an extra $45. No joke. Mika was the highlight there, but she's been gone for a couple of months. Hopefully she'll come back.
Originally Posted by WolfWolf79
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 20:52 #11102Senior Member

Posts: 304How big would you say they were? Were they bigger than other girl's boobs that you've seen there before?
Originally Posted by Bukowski405
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 18:42 #11101Senior Member

Posts: 86Aloha in Hawthorne
Any know what the cost vs quality is at this spot?
https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Escor.../13244130.html
-
07-29-25 16:58 #11100Senior Member

Posts: 154I am going to be in DTLA tomorrow for work. Can anyone recommend a good MP?
-
07-29-25 02:45 #11099Senior Member

Posts: 44Sasa Essential Treatment
I've tried a few SPAs these past few days, and so far, the most impressive one for me has been Sasa at Essential Treatment.
Here are some details:
So I tried Essential Treatment yesterday. Booker gave me three options, Sasa, Sara and Vivi, and I chose Sasa as I felt Sasa looks more natural and cute and I like her slim body type.
I arrived on time and Sasa greeted me with a warm inviting smile and took my hand to guide me to her room. The environment is pretty good.
In the room, we chatted for a bit to confirm the service I needed and I finished the payment before disrobing and taking care of pleasantries.
I requested the main event first and Sasa agreed. Once we undressed, Sasa came to me, we started kissing, from LFK to DFK and she started stroking my junior to wake him up at the same time. I got boner quickly then Sasa clamped my hard cock with her thighs and started rubbing with her pussy. I really enjoyed this kind of P2 P; it felt incredibly thrilling. I had to crouch down to match her, and her skills were great, ensuring I didn't go in raw, just a P slide.
Then she asked me to lay down as she crawled over top and started to lock lips with passionate LFK / DFK. In the meantime, one of her hands was playing with Junior and her boobs were rubbing against my chest. My hands were on her firmed ass and played with her wet kitty. She slowly slid down to kiss the different parts of my body, but not the typical cat bath, before making her way down to Junior. Once there, she gave one of the most sensuous BJ / BLS I've ever seen. It was slow, deep, with excellent suction, covering different angles as she pivoted her body to a 360 rotation while still on Junior, to land on 69. For once, I didn't have to ask for 69 to feast on DATY! I enjoyed the lovely view of her tight pussy while dining on it. On the other end, she continued on the BJ like it was her last meal.
After another few minutes, she was ready and while I usually asked for lube, she said it was unnecessary. Cover came on starting with mish and I found her entry a bit tight at first, but it was smooth sailing once we got going. She's one of the few girls who would look at you continuously with her eyes wide open during mish and pull you in for passionate LFK / DFK. The kissing was very genuine with the right amount of tongue action and her moaning felt very natural. Next was CG and this girl can ride like a champ, alternating between squatting and grinding, with a lot of energy. Every now and then she would lean down to DFK and then arched her back, with her long flowing hair and lovely bouncing boobs, the sight was delightful. K9 followed in various forms and her ass is very toned and firm. I went back to mish once more to look at her face with more kissing. I wanted to finish with another BJ so she got some wet wipes to clean me up and started to go down on Junior. It started slow, sloppy and deep. But then the speed picked up until the point of no return and I exploded with CIM.
Cleaned up then followed by a very relaxing massage. She gave me a few hugs and kisses before I was on my way, including a bottle of ice water for the hot weather outside. Great girl, great experience. I love California.
-
07-29-25 00:56 #11098Regular Member

Posts: 23Yeah, they weren't though. Supposedly lost them when she dropped weight. Nowhere near FS but she was cool.
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 22:52 #11097Senior Member

Posts: 43Ivy looks like an Asian Natalie Portman. Please someone agree with me.
Originally Posted by DSeanC
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 22:12 #11096Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Posture Pedic
Willie. I had a consulting role in establishing this place, meaning I gave it the name and I demanded that there be beds.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
Apparently the beds may be partially gone, but the tradition of FS and munching on old white ass remains.
-
07-28-25 20:53 #11095Senior Member

Posts: 821$.5 means $150 tip.
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 20:33 #11094Senior Member

Posts: 304Never mind, I forgot that $ meant 100.
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 20:29 #11093Senior Member

Posts: 304$100 total with cfs? I thought it's always around $200. You only had to tip 50 for cfs and BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 20:25 #11092Senior Member

Posts: 821New (to me) spa on robertson
Golden Oasis is the name. I think they are new. 2300 block of Robertson. Greeted by cute Chinese girl with natural Cs. Reddish brown hair, sliender but not skinny. Hf. 5 - paid $. 5 for the whole GFE routine that seems to be the standard with new Chinese places now. Put it all down upfront to keep the momentum going. Got a not-bad semi therapeutic back massage, then to legs, arms & some teasing. Hands replaced by gumdrop nipples all over and some cat bath action working toward a decent rim. BBBJ followed and got 69 after asking. Shaved bare & reponsive. CFS starting with standing mish, then doggie & then finish in the bag in missionary with DFK. Really enthusiastic attitude, cute face. Affectionate before & after. Did not see the other girl, but this one is Daisy and is worth a return visit.
-
07-28-25 10:25 #11091Senior Member

Posts: 304Aren't her boobs supposed to be F cup?
Originally Posted by Bukowski405
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 10:20 #11090Senior Member

Posts: 304Are all of the girls here Thai?
Originally Posted by LoneStar1979
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




