Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 1070
-
08-04-25 19:22 #905Senior Member

Posts: 199Kiki at Eva
Kiki is great guys and an actual deep tissue massage performed well. She's tall, young, and very pretty. She just got here this weekend and will be here all month, I asked cause I wanted to see her again. Great BBJCIM! Next session will be Boom Boom for sure ha ha ha. Oh she has amazing natural breasts taboot. Highly recommend!
-
07-31-25 14:14 #904Senior Member

Posts: 32Su Sun Hwa Spa
To each his own. I love to get a real massage so much more than having one just going through the motions. Thus Su Sun Hwa is a place more suitable to my preference. The time spent on the process, B2B TS / Quality massage / appetizer & main dish, was enjoyable. I only dropped 2 bens on the table for full hour treatment. It was definitely a good bang for the buck.
Originally Posted by CliftonHanger
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 10:48 #903Senior Member

Posts: 87Massage
Thanks! I will check EVA out most likely.
Originally Posted by Spanky802
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 19:43 #902Senior Member

Posts: 96Eva
How are you going to do Luna like that? She's all time too.
Originally Posted by CliftonHanger
[View Original Post]
In all seriousness you can't go wrong at Eva / Yiren.
-
07-29-25 16:56 #901Senior Member

Posts: 199There's nothing here but Asian. Drive 2 hrs north to Montreal and have all the Latinas, Eastern European, and Ebony you can handle.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 16:54 #900Senior Member

Posts: 199Yiren Spa.
Originally Posted by Ptime5068
[View Original Post]
Colchester VT.
80 House.
160 Tip.
Ask for Leila or Lili.
-
07-29-25 13:44 #899Senior Member

Posts: 87Visiting
I will be visiting next week and want to check out one of the spas. Which has the hottest attendants? How much $ all in? I'd be happy to trade info for NC if anyone ever visits.
-
07-28-25 17:46 #898Senior Member

Posts: 561Non-asian
Anyone know of a non-Asian massage provider offering at least standard L1 finish? Age is not a factor as long as she is reasonably attractive, fit and intelligent. Roaming and titty play are always fun but not necessary. I'm not a full service guy and generally avoid AMP's, despite the glowing reviews of the Burlington AMP's, due to the upsell and haggling and communication diffficulties. I'll be traveling around the state so anything Rutland to Burlington to Montpelier and over to Hanover are fair game. Thanks for your help.
-
07-28-25 14:35 #897Senior Member

Posts: 96New Talent at Eva
Two new girls arrived yesterday. Didn't get both of their names but I took a turn with Leila and she didn't disappoint.
I can't speak to her massage skills though. When she asked me to lay down I said "after" and she knew exactly what I meant but that after never came. We were having far too much fun to stop. We went through the checklist and checked every box and some more than once. Pretty sure wasn't lying when she told me she came three times too. Definitely had her squirming and moaning quite a bit more than once.
One distinctive thing about Leila is her height. I'm 6' tall and her height was a bit above average which made her the perfect height for me to line up with her perfectly in doggy with her standing and bent over the table rather than kneeling on it. That let her really push back against me and was a special treat.
You really can't go wrong with the talent here. We're spoiled for sure.
-
07-28-25 13:56 #896Regular Member

Posts: 11Umi
Thanks CharlieO, sounds like a way for the city to shut them down without involving BPD, although it's a shared entrance, the foot traffic probably caught someone's attention. I know in Philly that how they do similar thing, code violations, just takes time and money to resolve, or like pine street it will just go away.
-
07-28-25 06:14 #895Senior Member

Posts: 530Umi
There has been some sort of permit issue at Umi. I don't have an update but that is what is going on. Always makes sense to text as they have difficulty speaking on the phone but use a translator for text messaging.
C.
-
07-27-25 18:15 #894Senior Member

Posts: 57What was the damage whin it was all said and done?
Originally Posted by Surmised
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-25 13:19 #893Senior Member

Posts: 56Affiliation inquiry
Never thought Umi is a sister spa of Eva. True or false?
Originally Posted by ScottLam
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 16:14 #892Senior Member

Posts: 80Same with me yesterday morning. I was in B-Town just before 9:00, I texted and asked who was available. They said Luna and Lili. I asked to see Luna, they said she was at Eva. There wouldn't be anyone at Umi until later. Ended up going to my old reliable, Hannah at Flower.
Originally Posted by Farmn
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 08:06 #891Senior Member

Posts: 36Umi
That's strange I was there Monday morning didn't get a answer figured they were busy and had no time so moved on has anyone had any luck there this week?










Reply With Quote





