Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 1775 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 666 1166 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 26618
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24143

    Erin Elise good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Erin is touring up north this week. (She mentioned these plans when I saw her last week.) She posts ads when she's back in GR.

    If I remember correctly, and unless her plans change, she'll be back here in the next 2-3 days.

    I highly recommend trying to connect with her. Erin's got a really nice place, she's incredibly skilled, and she looks more amazing than ever.
    I have seen her several times over the years and like someone else said I need to add a punch to my dumb card. Erin can provide a great appt but usually I get delayed replies or no response at all. She quotes me different rates and changes them when I remind her that we've met a number of times before. What services she offers changes will agree to FS then says no when I get there. I think she's not straight in the head. Last night tried multiple times no response. I don't think it's me but maybe it is LOL. She is unreliable, hot, and a head scratcher. If you have hours to wait for a reply or for her to delay the appt 3 times have fun. I wish I had ODB's experiences with her because she would kill it if she could get it together.

  2. #24142

    Jasmine AA / MIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Just had a blast with Jasmine, gained some weight but still has a solid body! Her bare blowjob is still topnotch, personality, open menu and donation still very good. Her legal disability and physical condition unfortunately severely limits her opportunity to escort. If you are one of her old regulars in good standing she might see you? It is problematic since she no longer post on STG, give her a shout, what you have to lose? Forever a fan of hers. Bottom out.
    I was seeing Jasmine regularly in 2024. Then I slowed way down in 2025 due to wanting to diversify looks / location / etc. That turned into not reaching out to her for about six months. Trying to reconnect has been a challenge. She's either annoyed by my hiatus or just being way more selective now. Last two texts to her have gone unanswered; anyway, I only mention it because if you have a go to provider, don't make the same mistake (by ghosting for six months). I do miss her oral skills. What a trooper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20240214_175518.jpg‎   20240214_175527.jpg‎  

  3. #24141

    Cj

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkGrey  [View Original Post]
    1. CJ.

    2. All the rest.
    I agree. CJ is hands down the best. She has the rare ability to make you feel like the center of the universe when with her. She really knows how to have fun. Amazing body! Her BBBJ is the best I have had.

  4. #24140

    Kitty update

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Kitty gives one of the best BJs I've had. Consistently swallows everything given.

    She has a nice room on the West side of town. She is alone. Nobody else in or near the room as I entered or left.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/273042777633
    Drawn in by the comments that she sucks dick well I reached out. She has some weird looking duo partner. I won't disclose how but can confirm she is using crack so that's a no for me. I asked about her BJ she says she loves it and offered to throat me for 60 then 50. Some of you are ok with a druggy blow so maybe this info will help you. She will suck you dry for 50-60!

  5. #24139

    Mia back

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/271665394181

    Has anyone TOFTT? I say back because I am pretty sure she was escorting in GR in the past. She looks interesting but I don't remember anything about her review wise.

  6. #24138

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if I reviewed her before but I agree and have seen her twice as of this week. I believe her pictures are her but many years ago, I would guess she is around 50. I didn't pay attention to the tattoos to see if they matched but I would say add 10-15 years to the pics and that's what you see in person. She is not GFE so I won't visit for more than a half hour and 150 is spot on for what I would want to spend. She doesn't kiss and BJ is covered which stinks so it really is about the FS and she is very serviceable there.
    I too have seen Amy and echo BL assessment. Not a bad experience just not what I usually seek. Not GFE and all services covered. Have no idea if multiple visits alters that rule, I don't think so. Really gets into the FS.

  7. #24137
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I have a FB friend that owns a legit cleaning company, has girls that work for her when she gets too busy and has escorted.

    I'm sure for the right price she will combine both talents.

    Nice looking 30 something with great tits and a mommy tummy.
    I would certainly be interested in any contact information you would be willing to share. Thank you sir.

    Be safe. JK.

  8. #24136

    I want you're sexy as CJ!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    Hey Stranger. Miss your sexy ass.
    Do you even read you're messages here?. I've also sent text messages. Let's make this happen?

  9. #24135
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkGrey  [View Original Post]
    1. CJ.

    2. All the rest.
    Hey Stranger. Miss your sexy ass.

  10. #24134
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience or knowledge of a local lady that does made service as well as escort service?

    My sons Birthday is near and I'd like to surprise him with a quality Birthday gift but I have no clue if that even exists here.

    She would have to be able to go to Gun lake and of course she would have to be discreet. It would be the end of us both if wives found out. LOL.

    Appreciate any info. Be safe. JK.
    I have a FB friend that owns a legit cleaning company, has girls that work for her when she gets too busy and has escorted.

    I'm sure for the right price she will combine both talents.

    Nice looking 30 something with great tits and a mommy tummy.

  11. #24133

    Maid service

    Anyone have any experience or knowledge of a local lady that does made service as well as escort service?

    My sons Birthday is near and I'd like to surprise him with a quality Birthday gift but I have no clue if that even exists here.

    She would have to be able to go to Gun lake and of course she would have to be discreet. It would be the end of us both if wives found out. LOL.

    Appreciate any info. Be safe. JK.

  12. #24132

    Traveling Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    Super nice lady that has always been reliable with scheduling and fulfilling an appointment. You will not be greeted by the lady in her STG pics but she seems to enjoy her craft and no rush in pushing you out the door. IMO, a good value.
    I'm not sure if I reviewed her before but I agree and have seen her twice as of this week. I believe her pictures are her but many years ago, I would guess she is around 50. I didn't pay attention to the tattoos to see if they matched but I would say add 10-15 years to the pics and that's what you see in person. She is not GFE so I won't visit for more than a half hour and 150 is spot on for what I would want to spend. She doesn't kiss and BJ is covered which stinks so it really is about the FS and she is very serviceable there.

  13. #24131

    Blue-eyed Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by ThugTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    She back in GRapids. CFS $150 half hour clean safe hotel in good area.
    Super nice lady that has always been reliable with scheduling and fulfilling an appointment. You will not be greeted by the lady in her STG pics but she seems to enjoy her craft and no rush in pushing you out the door. IMO, a good value.

  14. #24130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by DuDonk  [View Original Post]
    She gave me the run around a year ago. When she saw that I wasn't going to play by her rules which were clearly a plot to rip me off, crickets.
    I wouldn't go back either. Too many girls on STG, to get stuck on one.

  15. #24129

    Boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    Lauren was in Kalamazoo recently. Put on a lot of weight since she was at Hunter's. Still large booobs, but I wouldn't go and see her again. I'd stick to CJ.
    You'll probably get half a dozen posts arguing for Lauren now LOL. She always had big boobs and usually with women the more weight they gain it also is a perk of adding to their chest too. The tradeoff to me is if she's gained weight maybe she's off the hard stuff although I think her drug of choice beyond the green was white powder. Still good service and I have seen her in the past for 160-175 for HH. I can't recommend CJ at a new client cost of 250 for a HH but I don't pay that. If people are just about the boobs visit Mandy she's still at 80 short stay 120 HH and those rates haven't changed in years. Maybe try CJ once and negotiate lower if she's everything you want. Appreciate those who actually report what they paid for a visit it is helpful and it doesn't happen enough on the boards anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape