Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 1775 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 667 1167 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 26618
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24128

    Lauren big boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Just for size alone Lauren and Mandy are one & two with CJ running a close third. Obviously grabbed those mammaries and face rubbed multiple times with those ladies but CJ has the best overall body attached to her melons hands down! Pixie the one armed provider from Lansing has a beautiful body sporting some marvelous me! Ons probably 36 C well formed small teats and no Areola! When she has her hair done and full cosmetics she is one knockout smoke show provider! Bottom out.
    Lauren was in Kalamazoo recently. Put on a lot of weight since she was at Hunter's. Still large booobs, but I wouldn't go and see her again. I'd stick to CJ.

  2. #24127

    SBJ. Not for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stb421  [View Original Post]
    Theres been a lot of chatter about SBJ lately, the last time I TRIED to see her she was had me meet her outside super 8, cash and dashed me for 100, if she's still with that douchebag she was with, with the grey van (and her facebook would suggest she is), I wouldn't trust her, she never even offered to make it right proceed at your own risk.
    She gave me the run around a year ago. When she saw that I wasn't going to play by her rules which were clearly a plot to rip me off, crickets.

  3. #24126

    Top boobies

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Okay, everyone has to have an opinion. Who has the biggest? Who has the best?

    I've seen CJ's, Mandee's, Kitty's, Lauren's, Arianna Soleil's. Plus a handful (get it?) of others. I'm definitely a butt guy; just want to get a little smothered sometimes too.

    Who am I missing? Are Leah's worth all the ghosting & poor comms?

    Leah:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/319829798610
    Just for size alone Lauren and Mandy are one & two with CJ running a close third. Obviously grabbed those mammaries and face rubbed multiple times with those ladies but CJ has the best overall body attached to her melons hands down! Pixie the one armed provider from Lansing has a beautiful body sporting some marvelous me! Ons probably 36 C well formed small teats and no Areola! When she has her hair done and full cosmetics she is one knockout smoke show provider! Bottom out.

  4. #24125

    Dixie

    Anyone have digits for Dixie. I know she moved to Kentucky, while I happen to be planning a trip through there next month and what better place to stop than the only provider I've ever seen who asked if I wanted to cum in her eyes and said I could push her head down and hold it down with my cock as deep as I could push it in her throat.

  5. #24124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Sbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Stb421  [View Original Post]
    Theres been a lot of chatter about SBJ lately, the last time I TRIED to see her she was had me meet her outside super 8, cash and dashed me for 100, if she's still with that douchebag she was with, with the grey van (and her facebook would suggest she is), I wouldn't trust her, she never even offered to make it right proceed at your own risk.
    I have told her the only way I will see her again is if she makes it up to you. And she will or I will denounce her again with you.

    He is in jail and she hates him but still has his Picture on FB. Typical Chick Shit.

  6. #24123

    Sbj

    Theres been a lot of chatter about SBJ lately, the last time I TRIED to see her she was had me meet her outside super 8, cash and dashed me for 100, if she's still with that douchebag she was with, with the grey van (and her facebook would suggest she is), I wouldn't trust her, she never even offered to make it right proceed at your own risk.

  7. #24122

    Best tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Okay, everyone has to have an opinion. Who has the biggest? Who has the best?

    I've seen CJ's, Mandee's, Kitty's, Lauren's, Arianna Soleil's. Plus a handful (get it?) of others. I'm definitely a butt guy; just want to get a little smothered sometimes too.

    Who am I missing? Are Leah's worth all the ghosting & poor comms?

    Leah:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/319829798610
    1. CJ.

    2. All the rest.

  8. #24121

    Blue eye Any

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    She back in GRapids. CFS $150 half hour clean safe hotel in good area.

  9. #24120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one pop up recently. Aside from the heavy filters on the pics, she looks fun. Anyone have any experience? Will be cross-posting in the Lansing thread too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/682072728162
    I have seen Sarah when she has visited GR, she's from the Lansing area. She's real and communicates well but the pics are real but dated. She is in her early / mid 40's, not unattractive but not as good looking as she was when those pics were taken. Nothing exceptional but nothing bad either, standard market rate donation for BBBJ / CFS. FWIW, she does suck a mean dick and seems to actually enjoy it.

  10. #24119

    Sbj

    Quote Originally Posted by JMan2787  [View Original Post]
    Hey Benz your mailbox is full. I would like SBJ's digits if anyone has them please pm, thanks and stay safe!
    I would like them as well.

  11. #24118

    SBJ digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I saw SBJ 45 yr old spinner today.

    She was sweet as ever. Currently she's recovering from a mold allergy. So she has been moving around. She is in a nice Cascade hotel right now that does not have mold.

    When I got there, she was just getting out of the shower and it was muggy in the room. I had to explain that the fan is there to prevent mold. She says OH OK. Turned it on then turned me on when she dropped the towel.

    I'll post the pics tomorrow. No time right now. (wife home).

    She is not on STG. I have digits for interested mongers.
    Hey Benz your mailbox is full. I would like SBJ's digits if anyone has them please pm, thanks and stay safe!

  12. #24117
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one pop up recently. Aside from the heavy filters on the pics, she looks fun. Anyone have any experience? Will be cross-posting in the Lansing thread too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/682072728162
    I had her for an outcall. It was OK. I won't see her again the filters and angle of the pics were very deceiving.

  13. #24116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Sarah Williams Maybe?

    Been seeing this one pop up recently. Aside from the heavy filters on the pics, she looks fun. Anyone have any experience? Will be cross-posting in the Lansing thread too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/682072728162

  14. #24115

    FYI re Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by RobBob62  [View Original Post]
    I would love to see Erin, but it doesn't look like she posts much lately.
    Erin is touring up north this week. (She mentioned these plans when I saw her last week.) She posts ads when she's back in GR.

    If I remember correctly, and unless her plans change, she'll be back here in the next 2-3 days.

    I highly recommend trying to connect with her. Erin's got a really nice place, she's incredibly skilled, and she looks more amazing than ever.

  15. #24114
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Problem with giant melons is age doesn't play nicely with them. Of the ones you mentioned I like Mandy's the best by far but she isn't as GFE as the others. I don't mind a tall woman either. Jezebel also has some amazing boobs and has no issue rubbing them all over your face while she plays cowgirl.

    Best boobs isn't necessarily big. As others have said Erin's are great I think it's the nipples that does it for me but she can't reply to a message to save her life so they are the best nipples I probably won't see soon LOL. Some of the best boobs I've seen in GR go back a few years and unfortunately they either retired or disappeared.
    I meet with Jezebel, CJ, and Jasmine. All 3 have big boobs. I know Jezebel's are implants since I asked but they feel good. CJ's seemed natural and are not saggy in my opinion and felt great actually came across CJ when trying to set something up with Lauren and didn't end up going anywhere but don't regret meeting CJ. Jasmine has a MILF body like CJ but has and ass. However Jasmine has pierced nipples and her boobs felt great as well. To me I guess depending what all you're looking for may depend which you prefer and what they offer. To me all 3 of them are really good and easy to talk with other than just the meet. I can say I would meet with all 3 again and didn't retreat the meets. Just my 2 cents not sure if it helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape