Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 26618
-
07-24-25 22:11 #24113Senior Member

Posts: 4439Kitty
Kitty gives one of the best BJs I've had. Consistently swallows everything given.
She has a nice room on the West side of town. She is alone. Nobody else in or near the room as I entered or left.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/273042777633
-
07-24-25 22:02 #24112Senior Member

Posts: 170Jasmine the Goddess
I seen Jasmine yesterday and was not disappointed. I reached out to her a few days ago to lock in a time since I normally work those time and didn't want to take it off without knowing. Once I got to the incall was asked the time I wanted and was given a quick massage to help comfort me. Ended up getting a CBJ which felt amazing. Ending up getting 2 pops in a hr. Will repeat again between her and CJ.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/353460666269
https://tryst.link/escort/gorgeousjasmine88
-
07-24-25 21:25 #24111Senior Member

Posts: 121SBJ is indeed sweet
CG-GR: I also reconnected with her recently after my regular was NA. She is a very sweet gal, pleases well (nothing extraordinary, just a fun gal that will make you happy with whatever you want), and right now could use some help. I have been trying but she is quite needy (in a basic way). Some of it bad luck but I'm sure some of it bad decisions too. Not drugs as far as I can tell (I avoid such like the plague! She keeps strange hours (night owl, sleeps during the day), but weekends are better. Trying to land a job for steady income. Since she hasn't placed an ad in a while, not sure how much attention she wants. Benz & classygent approved!
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 21:21 #24110Senior Member

Posts: 185Seen her a couple of days ago at a nice hotel with no issues. Same great BBBJ w / swallow. She's never pulled a switcharoo or had any issues with her bathroom friends. Only real issues I've had with her is that she sometimes isn't the quickest to text once you get to the hotel but that's about it.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 21:15 #24109Senior Member

Posts: 185Seen her plenty of times for car dates. BBBJ w / CIM for. 8. Seen her last week for the same donation amount. Always haggle especially if its a car date and you pick them up.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 19:06 #24108Senior Member

Posts: 311On the massage side of things Delilah and Cassidy have fabulous funbags. I have carnal knowledge of both of them. Ava has massive ones but her and I have never met. Links below.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
Delilah - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/199282802777.
Cassidy - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/195325405495.
Ava - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/272925923421.
-
07-24-25 19:01 #24107Senior Member

Posts: 578Thick
Thick. Definitely not even a small BBW, and surely not slim. Fun size.
Originally Posted by RobovDaslav
[View Original Post]
One caveat. The pics do not show her face. They are the same pics posted with the lady I met. Similar narrative. I assume the same.
Ss.
-
07-24-25 18:50 #24106Senior Member

Posts: 37I loved burying my face into Mandy's offerings, but I prefer CJ's largely because I prefer the woman they're attached to. I would love to see Erin, but it doesn't look like she posts much lately.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 18:44 #24105Senior Member

Posts: 146Elaborate please
Could you expand on what you mean by "thick"? Short and thick could be either really good or pretty bad.
Originally Posted by StevesMilin
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 15:52 #24104Senior Member

Posts: 400Biggest and best
Problem with giant melons is age doesn't play nicely with them. Of the ones you mentioned I like Mandy's the best by far but she isn't as GFE as the others. I don't mind a tall woman either. Jezebel also has some amazing boobs and has no issue rubbing them all over your face while she plays cowgirl.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
Best boobs isn't necessarily big. As others have said Erin's are great I think it's the nipples that does it for me but she can't reply to a message to save her life so they are the best nipples I probably won't see soon LOL. Some of the best boobs I've seen in GR go back a few years and unfortunately they either retired or disappeared.
-
07-24-25 13:25 #24103Senior Member

Posts: 311100% agree with this. Perfect man mades for her body. It's shocking that woman is 47 yrs old. She could easily pass for mid twenties.
Originally Posted by Cj357
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 13:12 #24102Senior Member

Posts: 159Erin's are near as the ones you've mentioned but they are spectacular though.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 11:30 #24101Senior Member

Posts: 106Biggest / Nicest / Greatest Tits in GR?
Okay, everyone has to have an opinion. Who has the biggest? Who has the best?
I've seen CJ's, Mandee's, Kitty's, Lauren's, Arianna Soleil's. Plus a handful (get it?) of others. I'm definitely a butt guy; just want to get a little smothered sometimes too.
Who am I missing? Are Leah's worth all the ghosting & poor comms?
Leah:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/319829798610
-
07-24-25 10:36 #24100Senior Member

Posts: 106Skyy is now Maddie
I never partook with this one but she used to go by Sky / Skyy. Not the petite ex-dancer Skyy, the bad one. Post #21969 sheds some light. Or search for 'Skyy' and read the reviews mentioning kids in the room.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/323324642364
-
07-23-25 22:31 #24099Senior Member

Posts: 400Maddie TGTBT?
Anyone experience Maddie? Reached out last week and was told car date only that evening she didn't have incall. I think she wanted $129 for a BJ so I passed. Who's paying $120 for someone to suck their dick in their own car?! Those pics are tempting though wouldn't mind a little alt fuck friend.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/782010293445










Reply With Quote





