Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 30799
-
07-29-25 11:43 #28279Senior Member

Posts: 78Vv
Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by EroticLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 11:29 #28278Senior Member

Posts: 93Any options near NC State Campus
Hey,
Does anyone know any good providers near NC State University's campus? I'll be around that area for work for the next couple of weeks and thought I could stop in a for a lunch break.
-
07-29-25 10:26 #28277Regular Member

Posts: 15V
She is simply amazing! Wish there were more woman like her!
Originally Posted by EroticLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 09:51 #28276Senior Member

Posts: 1710New MILF, good time
TOFTT and saw this one. She's very responsive and nice all around. Clean, definitely a MILF and very open to things but FS is covered. She really got into it and was affordable. Be nice to her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...c/866362122491
-
07-28-25 23:46 #28275Senior Member

Posts: 77Vv
She's an absolute monster in the sack. She's my favorite provider to see when I need a Greek fix.
Originally Posted by EroticLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 22:24 #28274Senior Member

Posts: 44Excellent session with Valencia Valana / V. V
Met V. V at her quiet discreet incall in Cary. There are some reports about here in the forum, but there hasn't been a recent one. So, I figured I would try her out and I'm glad I did. She was fantastic, tall and sexy. Her face gives away that she may be close to late 30's but couldn't tell. She's got an exotic look and is quite wild in the bed. In her words "I am open to everything as long as we are safe". Started off with a long make out session with lots of DFK and tongue hockey, leading to a slurpy and yummy DATY. Finished round one in miss quicker than expected. Chatted a bit and she got me ready for round 2 with a slurpy and deep BBBJ. Plenty of mish and doggie, but finished the round throat fucking her. What a woman!!
-
07-28-25 22:17 #28273Senior Member

Posts: 354Pretty steep for all those rules.
Originally Posted by ChrisW69
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 22:01 #28272Senior Member

Posts: 40Clinton / newton grove area
Just seeing if anyone has ever had any luck with this one? Have worked in this area a few weeks ago and will be back next week so I'm looking to see if anyone has any feedback on what's worth it around the area.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/801472254366
-
07-28-25 20:50 #28271Senior Member

Posts: 93Lady Jane
Set something up with Lady Jane for last week. Since she only does outcall, I got us a hotel room and planned to hit the pool with her before having some fun in the bedroom. She was a no-show and stopped responding to my texts when I was trying to find out where she was. Will not be contacting her again. At least I only lost money on the hotel room and my time.
-
07-28-25 13:49 #28270Senior Member

Posts: 303What he said, yeah. For Asian providers, Raleigh has presence with Taste of Seoul, and HappyCastle. Haven't partaken myself, but plenty of reviews in the Asian Ads thread. For latinas, we have BKS / BestKnownSecrets. They're more MILF type latinas.
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 13:33 #28269Senior Member

Posts: 82Gfe
I haven't partaken myself because Asian girls aren't really my thing, but if you like Asians I've been seeing a ton of good reviews on TER of the girls at Happy Castle agency that are legit GFE and more reasonably priced than most of the girls in Tryst.
Originally Posted by Glaze72
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 13:06 #28268Senior Member

Posts: 214Bottomless Throat
Anyone have info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...0/245132298195
-
07-28-25 12:44 #28267Regular Member

Posts: 20Good afternoon fellas been thinking about pulling the trigger on this one any reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...3/971901142935
-
07-28-25 11:56 #28266Senior Member

Posts: 80Tryst
Of course, speaking only for myself, the day I pay $700 for an hour or two of pussy will be the day hell freezes over. I know there are some very fantastic experiences out there for $300/ hr or less. They may be hosting in a "lived in" house, trailer or apartment versus a 5 star hotel suite. But. They are true GFE, will fuck you silly, make you feel like a king and a couple of them will even offer up the ass for that price. Every man here has his own standards and budget. But for me, even with a very decent amount of disposable income, $700 for pussy will probably never happen!
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 07:56 #28265Senior Member

Posts: 28Yes, I've been looking at some of the Tryst girls. And my budget might stretch to that if the feedback was good enough. But I thought there might by agencies that have a good rep around your area that someone might clue me in on.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






