Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 30799
-
07-25-25 14:50 #28249Regular Member

Posts: 23Yeesh. Glad I asked. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-25 12:31 #28248Senior Member

Posts: 1710Meant to be responding to this one, sorry: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/709267160049
Originally Posted by JimNc85
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-25 11:54 #28247Senior Member

Posts: 115Stacey if I'm not wrong?
Nahh for real? I have seen this girl like 3 times and never had any issues. Everything was great. I haven't seen her in the last 8 months or more so idk if anything changes.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-25 09:45 #28246Senior Member

Posts: 1710These pics look a lot like a girl posting for many years who nobody ever reviewed. I tried to see her one time, spotted her behind her place doing weird jumping and dancing in her backyard as she texted me endlessly, trying to delay meeting until I told her to go blow. Seemed typically insane. Though someone may just be using those pics. Look at the rest. They're somebody else.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-25 08:51 #28245Senior Member

Posts: 128Profile pics of two different women make that sketchy for me.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-25 08:26 #28244Senior Member

Posts: 358Lia
Has anyone seen her yet or know any reviews.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/190627979
-
07-25-25 03:16 #28243Senior Member

Posts: 240My superpower?
You guys are some wild boys in this thread.
Maybe I just have more blood than most. I have definitely showed up at an incall. And then immediately walked away when I didn't like what I saw behind the door. The little head does very little thinking for me. That wildebeest is horrific. I hope she is sweet and accommodating, because see 0 redeeming qualities (and someone said she was lackluster so probably not even that). EWW!
-
07-25-25 01:17 #28242Senior Member

Posts: 215Seen her a few times
She looks like her pictures. Nice body. Room a little messy. She is a clock watcher. Set a timer and stops when it goes off.
Originally Posted by Nahh1
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 20:46 #28241Regular Member

Posts: 23Anyone have experiences with this provider?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...d/993327679056
Thinking about it.
-
07-24-25 16:41 #28240Senior Member

Posts: 354Hasn't responded to my text.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 16:09 #28239Senior Member

Posts: 69Tried seeing her last week with no success seemed like a troll to me. Might try again after seeing this.
Originally Posted by Hobby1731
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 15:54 #28238Regular Member

Posts: 15Please follow up
No but please follow up if you do meet her because I'd like to know if she's legit too.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 15:54 #28237Senior Member

Posts: 193Hmm
Last I heard a while ago she belong in the BBFS-cim-cip or anywhere alongside infamous kaydee.
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 15:45 #28236Regular Member

Posts: 2Diamond
I did a while ago when the head downstairs started talking louder than the one on my shoulders. Got there, attempted the deed, but couldn't bring myself to finish the session. Looks worse in person and the pics are bad enough. There are a lot of "nos" here. Just don't.
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 14:57 #28235Senior Member

Posts: 827Southern **** Dumptruck
Anyone here seen her yet? I'm planning on seeing her later today. She did a facetime call to verify, she looks real. If anyone has seen her please lmk your experience.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/709267160049










Reply With Quote




