Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 1169 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 30799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28279

    Vv

    Quote Originally Posted by EroticLover  [View Original Post]
    Met V. V at her quiet discreet incall in Cary. There are some reports about here in the forum, but there hasn't been a recent one. So, I figured I would try her out and I'm glad I did. She was fantastic, tall and sexy. Her face gives away that she may be close to late 30's but couldn't tell. She's got an exotic look and is quite wild in the bed. In her words "I am open to everything as long as we are safe". Started off with a long make out session with lots of DFK and tongue hockey, leading to a slurpy and yummy DATY. Finished round one in miss quicker than expected. Chatted a bit and she got me ready for round 2 with a slurpy and deep BBBJ. Plenty of mish and doggie, but finished the round throat fucking her. What a woman!!
    Do you have a link for her?

  2. #28278

    Any options near NC State Campus

    Hey,

    Does anyone know any good providers near NC State University's campus? I'll be around that area for work for the next couple of weeks and thought I could stop in a for a lunch break.

  3. #28277

    V

    Quote Originally Posted by EroticLover  [View Original Post]
    Met V. V at her quiet discreet incall in Cary. There are some reports about here in the forum, but there hasn't been a recent one. So, I figured I would try her out and I'm glad I did. She was fantastic, tall and sexy. Her face gives away that she may be close to late 30's but couldn't tell. She's got an exotic look and is quite wild in the bed. In her words "I am open to everything as long as we are safe". Started off with a long make out session with lots of DFK and tongue hockey, leading to a slurpy and yummy DATY. Finished round one in miss quicker than expected. Chatted a bit and she got me ready for round 2 with a slurpy and deep BBBJ. Plenty of mish and doggie, but finished the round throat fucking her. What a woman!!
    She is simply amazing! Wish there were more woman like her!

  4. #28276

    New MILF, good time

    TOFTT and saw this one. She's very responsive and nice all around. Clean, definitely a MILF and very open to things but FS is covered. She really got into it and was affordable. Be nice to her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...c/866362122491

  5. #28275

    Vv

    Quote Originally Posted by EroticLover  [View Original Post]
    Met V. V at her quiet discreet incall in Cary. There are some reports about here in the forum, but there hasn't been a recent one. So, I figured I would try her out and I'm glad I did. She was fantastic, tall and sexy. Her face gives away that she may be close to late 30's but couldn't tell. She's got an exotic look and is quite wild in the bed. In her words "I am open to everything as long as we are safe". Started off with a long make out session with lots of DFK and tongue hockey, leading to a slurpy and yummy DATY. Finished round one in miss quicker than expected. Chatted a bit and she got me ready for round 2 with a slurpy and deep BBBJ. Plenty of mish and doggie, but finished the round throat fucking her. What a woman!!
    She's an absolute monster in the sack. She's my favorite provider to see when I need a Greek fix.

  6. #28274

    Excellent session with Valencia Valana / V. V

    Met V. V at her quiet discreet incall in Cary. There are some reports about here in the forum, but there hasn't been a recent one. So, I figured I would try her out and I'm glad I did. She was fantastic, tall and sexy. Her face gives away that she may be close to late 30's but couldn't tell. She's got an exotic look and is quite wild in the bed. In her words "I am open to everything as long as we are safe". Started off with a long make out session with lots of DFK and tongue hockey, leading to a slurpy and yummy DATY. Finished round one in miss quicker than expected. Chatted a bit and she got me ready for round 2 with a slurpy and deep BBBJ. Plenty of mish and doggie, but finished the round throat fucking her. What a woman!!

  7. #28273
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW69  [View Original Post]
    Just seeing if anyone has ever had any luck with this one? Have worked in this area a few weeks ago and will be back next week so I'm looking to see if anyone has any feedback on what's worth it around the area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/801472254366
    Pretty steep for all those rules.

  8. #28272

    Clinton / newton grove area

    Just seeing if anyone has ever had any luck with this one? Have worked in this area a few weeks ago and will be back next week so I'm looking to see if anyone has any feedback on what's worth it around the area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/801472254366

  9. #28271

    Lady Jane

    Set something up with Lady Jane for last week. Since she only does outcall, I got us a hotel room and planned to hit the pool with her before having some fun in the bedroom. She was a no-show and stopped responding to my texts when I was trying to find out where she was. Will not be contacting her again. At least I only lost money on the hotel room and my time.

  10. #28270
    Quote Originally Posted by BbLover88  [View Original Post]
    I haven't partaken myself because Asian girls aren't really my thing, but if you like Asians I've been seeing a ton of good reviews on TER of the girls at Happy Castle agency that are legit GFE and more reasonably priced than most of the girls in Tryst.
    What he said, yeah. For Asian providers, Raleigh has presence with Taste of Seoul, and HappyCastle. Haven't partaken myself, but plenty of reviews in the Asian Ads thread. For latinas, we have BKS / BestKnownSecrets. They're more MILF type latinas.

  11. #28269

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaze72  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I've been looking at some of the Tryst girls. And my budget might stretch to that if the feedback was good enough. But I thought there might by agencies that have a good rep around your area that someone might clue me in on.
    I haven't partaken myself because Asian girls aren't really my thing, but if you like Asians I've been seeing a ton of good reviews on TER of the girls at Happy Castle agency that are legit GFE and more reasonably priced than most of the girls in Tryst.

  12. #28268

    Bottomless Throat


  13. #28267
    Good afternoon fellas been thinking about pulling the trigger on this one any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...3/971901142935

  14. #28266

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    What's your budget? There are quite a few GFE providers if you search Tryst in Raleigh, generally in the 400-700 range.
    Of course, speaking only for myself, the day I pay $700 for an hour or two of pussy will be the day hell freezes over. I know there are some very fantastic experiences out there for $300/ hr or less. They may be hosting in a "lived in" house, trailer or apartment versus a 5 star hotel suite. But. They are true GFE, will fuck you silly, make you feel like a king and a couple of them will even offer up the ass for that price. Every man here has his own standards and budget. But for me, even with a very decent amount of disposable income, $700 for pussy will probably never happen!

  15. #28265
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    What's your budget? There are quite a few GFE providers if you search Tryst in Raleigh, generally in the 400-700 range.
    Yes, I've been looking at some of the Tryst girls. And my budget might stretch to that if the feedback was good enough. But I thought there might by agencies that have a good rep around your area that someone might clue me in on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape