Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 37344
-
07-28-25 19:27 #35019Senior Member

Posts: 185Similar experiences. Not worth any amount of money, and certainly not over 2!
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 19:25 #35018Senior Member

Posts: 60Info on Paty on List Crawler
Saw her ad in LC for the West End. Broad Street. She doesn't mention anything about what services she provides. I did a search here and some old reports came up but nothing recent. Any one have some recent intel on Paty? What services does she provide? Donations? Is she worth a visit? Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/190705985
-
07-28-25 19:21 #35017Senior Member

Posts: 337Chloe
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
V. O. T. E. With wallet.
Originally Posted by Vishud
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 18:23 #35016Senior Member

Posts: 767Khloe
I tried contacting her over the weekend, she is asking for 3 for 1/2 hr and 4 for 1 hr. I was about to take the plunge, but she became emotional and unstable over nothing via texts, and rude as hell. For that price and that attitude, I rather have blue balls.
-
07-28-25 17:51 #35015Regular Member

Posts: 20Audrey
I have now seen her and can vouch for her that she's attractive and gives good head. Treat her well.
Originally Posted by WithOpenArms
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 16:09 #35014Senior Member

Posts: 102Your Inbox is full
Your inbox is full, can you DM the Reddit link to me? TIA.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 15:41 #35013Senior Member

Posts: 270Tamara
She'll be gone but not for long. Yes, she takes care of regulars but keep texting. She'll get to you.
Originally Posted by Elostatc
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 13:36 #35012Senior Member

Posts: 339Full
Your in box is full.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 12:54 #35011Senior Member

Posts: 185UTR off midlo
I would definitely be interested. I can provide a number of a decent legit SW for now. Although, she didn't return my text yesterday. But thank you in advance for the UTR info sir!
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 12:28 #35010Senior Member

Posts: 71Utr looking for new
Got an UTR looking for new clients. Skinny white 36 nice tits no ass haha. Can host off midlo dm me for digits.
-
07-28-25 11:41 #35009Senior Member

Posts: 342Wow, just wow
After looking at your post I went to your link and did more digging. And holy goddamn shit did I discover a pandora's box of potential providers that I've not seen elsewhere. I just saw my UTR on there, and also Kay (the lightskin chick who posts on listcrawler who just got out). Search for Kay on LC to see who I'm talking about.
Originally Posted by SecretShopper
[View Original Post]
These posts I came across seem to be legit, and I very likely will indulge. For those curious to what I'm talking about and happen to have a reddit, feel free to DM.
-
07-28-25 09:32 #35008Senior Member

Posts: 122Reddit
How do you search for providers on Reddit.
Originally Posted by SecretShopper
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 08:32 #35007Senior Member

Posts: 31Reddit redhead—any insight?
Been checking out providers advertising on Reddit. Anyone have any experience with / insight about this one?
https://www.reddit.com/u/Zk_cut/s/C1glF0ylRF
-SS.
-
07-27-25 13:45 #35006Regular Member

Posts: 17Legit
I've seen her a couple times when her prices were a little lower. She's real and her pics are accurate. Location on south side near the city. Everything's covered and DATY was available for extra. Overall was a pretty good experience.
Originally Posted by Native434
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-25 11:39 #35005Senior Member

Posts: 253It's a scam. Her and another one try and run.
Originally Posted by NeedPleasing
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




