Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 657 1157 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35005
    It's a scam. Her and another one try and run.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedPleasing  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/479040097911.

    They are in C-ville but they want their payment dropped in a drop spot in the building before you walk up to their room. Anyone have any deets on this? I have scam vibes but not entirely sure so wanted to ask the board what they think. They askin $$hhr and $$$hr. Got them to agree to half in drop and the other half in the drop after still doesn't seem right.

  2. #35004

    If you're ever down South

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/575389561735

    If you're ever down south in or around Emporia I definitely suggest you check this chick out. I may or may not have mentioned her before as I find myself in the area a lot and have had a few really good meets with her. I believe pretty much everything is on the table. I personally have done BBJCIM, BBFS, and Greek. Not the best looking but a big ass if you're into that. I'm not sure of her rates but I offer the same $$ every time and get pretty much whatever I want. Happy Hunting.

  3. #35003

    Any info on the Turkish chick?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/082733915993

    When she first started posting I wanted to try her but her prices were insane. But I see they have come down a bit so I'm wondering if anybody has any intel before I toftt.

  4. #35002
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedPleasing  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/479040097911.

    They are in C-ville but they want their payment dropped in a drop spot in the building before you walk up to their room. Anyone have any deets on this? I have scam vibes but not entirely sure so wanted to ask the board what they think. They askin $$hhr and $$$hr. Got them to agree to half in drop and the other half in the drop after still doesn't seem right.
    Bro what you doing. Go put some ice on your junk. Why would think dead dropping money and then going to a room is anywhere remotely near a good idea?

    Obviously they are having someone grab the money who isn't them, which means you know that you are dealing with more than 1 person from the start. You are going to get sent to a random room or an empty one, then come back and find your money gone.

    Little head will get you in trouble.

  5. #35001

    Anyone have details?

    I reached out to https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/479040097911.

    They are in C-ville but they want their payment dropped in a drop spot in the building before you walk up to their room. Anyone have any deets on this? I have scam vibes but not entirely sure so wanted to ask the board what they think. They askin $$hhr and $$$hr. Got them to agree to half in drop and the other half in the drop after still doesn't seem right.

  6. #35000

    Tamara

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I had one decent date with her a couple months ago and no response since?
    I usually see her 1-2 times a month. I think she mostly sticks to her regulars.

  7. #34999

    Pixie

    Had a nice dream with Pixie this morning. She looks good. Hosting out in the west end. One of the best BBJ IMO.

  8. #34998

    Tamara

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely real but I don't recall any mentions of recent dates.
    I had one decent date with her a couple months ago and no response since?

  9. #34997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    She's definitely real but I don't recall any mentions of recent dates.

  10. #34996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Is she even real? I've tried to make contact several times over the years with ZERO response.

  11. #34995

  12. #34994
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    She went from mid range escort to WSW because of her affinity for that rock candy, got locked up and came out briefly and went back in. I think her rates were 80-100 before she went in last time. She was hot AF when she first lost weight but annoying as F because she wouldn't stop talking before during and after the date. Search Paris you'll see several reviews. LFK only, everything covered GPS altitude but reasonably priced. I'm surprised she's still in RVA, LEO knows her well and she was facing some serious drug charges.
    I took a trip. Metrics:

    Performance: 3. 5/5.

    Looks: 3/5.

    Enthusiasm: 2. 5/5.

    Cleanliness: 4. 5/5.

    Location: 1. 5/5.

    Would probably repeat.

  13. #34993

    Paris has been on vacation for a while

    She went from mid range escort to WSW because of her affinity for that rock candy, got locked up and came out briefly and went back in. I think her rates were 80-100 before she went in last time. She was hot AF when she first lost weight but annoying as F because she wouldn't stop talking before during and after the date. Search Paris you'll see several reviews. LFK only, everything covered GPS altitude but reasonably priced. I'm surprised she's still in RVA, LEO knows her well and she was facing some serious drug charges.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaulPaul18  [View Original Post]

  14. #34992

  15. #34991

    Regina

    Quote Originally Posted by Burningman804  [View Original Post]
    Does she do bbj?
    She does! Enthusiastic and sloppy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape