Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 657 1157 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 37357
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35017

    Tamara

    Quote Originally Posted by Elostatc  [View Original Post]
    I usually see her 1-2 times a month. I think she mostly sticks to her regulars.
    She'll be gone but not for long. Yes, she takes care of regulars but keep texting. She'll get to you.

  2. #35016

    Full

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    After looking at your post I went to your link and did more digging. And holy goddamn shit did I discover a pandora's box of potential providers that I've not seen elsewhere. I just saw my UTR on there, and also Kay (the lightskin chick who posts on listcrawler who just got out). Search for Kay on LC to see who I'm talking about.

    These posts I came across seem to be legit, and I very likely will indulge. For those curious to what I'm talking about and happen to have a reddit, feel free to DM.
    Your in box is full.

  3. #35015

    UTR off midlo

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    Got an UTR looking for new clients. Skinny white 36 nice tits no ass haha. Can host off midlo dm me for digits.
    I would definitely be interested. I can provide a number of a decent legit SW for now. Although, she didn't return my text yesterday. But thank you in advance for the UTR info sir!

  4. #35014

    Utr looking for new

    Got an UTR looking for new clients. Skinny white 36 nice tits no ass haha. Can host off midlo dm me for digits.

  5. #35013

    Wow, just wow

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretShopper  [View Original Post]
    Been checking out providers advertising on Reddit. Anyone have any experience with / insight about this one?

    https://www.reddit.com/u/Zk_cut/s/C1glF0ylRF

    -SS.
    After looking at your post I went to your link and did more digging. And holy goddamn shit did I discover a pandora's box of potential providers that I've not seen elsewhere. I just saw my UTR on there, and also Kay (the lightskin chick who posts on listcrawler who just got out). Search for Kay on LC to see who I'm talking about.

    These posts I came across seem to be legit, and I very likely will indulge. For those curious to what I'm talking about and happen to have a reddit, feel free to DM.

  6. #35012

    Reddit

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretShopper  [View Original Post]
    Been checking out providers advertising on Reddit. Anyone have any experience with / insight about this one?

    https://www.reddit.com/u/Zk_cut/s/C1glF0ylRF

    -SS.
    How do you search for providers on Reddit.

  7. #35011

    Reddit redhead—any insight?

    Been checking out providers advertising on Reddit. Anyone have any experience with / insight about this one?

    https://www.reddit.com/u/Zk_cut/s/C1glF0ylRF

    -SS.

  8. #35010

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Native434  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/082733915993

    When she first started posting I wanted to try her but her prices were insane. But I see they have come down a bit so I'm wondering if anybody has any intel before I toftt.
    I've seen her a couple times when her prices were a little lower. She's real and her pics are accurate. Location on south side near the city. Everything's covered and DATY was available for extra. Overall was a pretty good experience.

  9. #35009
    It's a scam. Her and another one try and run.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedPleasing  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/479040097911.

    They are in C-ville but they want their payment dropped in a drop spot in the building before you walk up to their room. Anyone have any deets on this? I have scam vibes but not entirely sure so wanted to ask the board what they think. They askin $$hhr and $$$hr. Got them to agree to half in drop and the other half in the drop after still doesn't seem right.

  10. #35008

    If you're ever down South

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/575389561735

    If you're ever down south in or around Emporia I definitely suggest you check this chick out. I may or may not have mentioned her before as I find myself in the area a lot and have had a few really good meets with her. I believe pretty much everything is on the table. I personally have done BBJCIM, BBFS, and Greek. Not the best looking but a big ass if you're into that. I'm not sure of her rates but I offer the same $$ every time and get pretty much whatever I want. Happy Hunting.

  11. #35007

    Any info on the Turkish chick?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/082733915993

    When she first started posting I wanted to try her but her prices were insane. But I see they have come down a bit so I'm wondering if anybody has any intel before I toftt.

  12. #35006
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedPleasing  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/479040097911.

    They are in C-ville but they want their payment dropped in a drop spot in the building before you walk up to their room. Anyone have any deets on this? I have scam vibes but not entirely sure so wanted to ask the board what they think. They askin $$hhr and $$$hr. Got them to agree to half in drop and the other half in the drop after still doesn't seem right.
    Bro what you doing. Go put some ice on your junk. Why would think dead dropping money and then going to a room is anywhere remotely near a good idea?

    Obviously they are having someone grab the money who isn't them, which means you know that you are dealing with more than 1 person from the start. You are going to get sent to a random room or an empty one, then come back and find your money gone.

    Little head will get you in trouble.

  13. #35005

    Anyone have details?

    I reached out to https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/479040097911.

    They are in C-ville but they want their payment dropped in a drop spot in the building before you walk up to their room. Anyone have any deets on this? I have scam vibes but not entirely sure so wanted to ask the board what they think. They askin $$hhr and $$$hr. Got them to agree to half in drop and the other half in the drop after still doesn't seem right.

  14. #35004

    Tamara

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I had one decent date with her a couple months ago and no response since?
    I usually see her 1-2 times a month. I think she mostly sticks to her regulars.

  15. #35003

    Pixie

    Had a nice dream with Pixie this morning. She looks good. Hosting out in the west end. One of the best BBJ IMO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape