Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 976 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12461
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    She is / was in my radar! Care to explain a bit more?

  2. #12460
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by BTJ1971  [View Original Post]
    How did LuLu treat you?
    Very well! I only stayed for 30 min, very unrushed, chill, nice cute small but, CFS and CBJ. I know the CBJ will eliminate some guys, no big deal. She is pleasant, cute, not on drugs and in a nice area. Enjoy!

  3. #12459

    Stay away from her and her friend Eden.


  4. #12458
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man! I ended up seeing this woman after LH Stacy ghosted me. I will do a quick report.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...2478.htm?cat=1
    How did LuLu treat you?

  5. #12457
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom13  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from or seen Stacy from Michigan? She was on the streets for a while and started to turn things around. I haven't seen her post lately. She started to change. I'm not sure what happened.
    I asked the same question of this group 4-6 weeks ago, no feedback. I fear she's gone the same way of Olivia!

  6. #12456

    A Le high stop

    Coming back from the East coast made an appointment to stop and see Stacy of Le high. That's the best rest area I ever hit on a trip. She can definitely take your mind off of white line fever. She loves to give head and dam really takes care the situation in hand, or should I say in mouth. Mish and dogie finish and this girl does get in O's in order. Chatted a little and then on my way to where I had to go. I may be making more trips to the East coast if coming back to this rest area is open constantly. Ciao mongers.

  7. #12455

    Stacy

    Has anyone heard from or seen Stacy from Michigan? She was on the streets for a while and started to turn things around. I haven't seen her post lately. She started to change. I'm not sure what happened.

  8. #12454
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #12453
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    I set up an appointment with her. Met a nice incall hotel. She met me at the door wearing only a thong. A massage was offered. I declined and got to business. Everything covered. Very nice girl. If you have not seen her, I suggest you do. She will be leaving in 3 weeks. Pm for details.
    This Vegas Rose? https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...b/472343162693.

    Says she offers Greek. Care to share what you donated or details on her body or anything actually relevant? I mentioned this in another report, "very nice girl" does not give us much to go on my friend. 😁.

  10. #12452

    Vegas Rose

    I set up an appointment with her. Met a nice incall hotel. She met me at the door wearing only a thong. A massage was offered. I declined and got to business. Everything covered. Very nice girl. If you have not seen her, I suggest you do. She will be leaving in 3 weeks. Pm for details.

  11. #12451

    Pink kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...y/094582359009

    Scammer or a cop. Asks for a picture, asks what you want to do, asks if you can come now. But won't tell you her rate / location or anything.
    I have location and rate for her however just another dr. Phil catch me outside type girl. Very sketchy when traveling to meet so I declined and after that the insults came from her. Wouldn't waste your time. One word responses insults and geberis conversation.

  12. #12450
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Pink Kitty

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...y/094582359009

    Scammer or a cop. Asks for a picture, asks what you want to do, asks if you can come now. But won't tell you her rate / location or anything.

  13. #12449
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    Why would anyone want to pay $500 and up and also have to send a deposit? C'Mon. Guys use your big head here.
    Many of the HE girls ask for a deposit, so that is not at all uncommon in that price range. But to your point, I would not send a deposit unless I saw her reviewed here or somewhere reliable.

    Just looking for a report on her first.

  14. #12448

    Kaycie

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kaycie

    Been chatting with Kaycie. Anyone have the pleasure? Searching TER displays her friend, but don't see her listed? Says highly reviewed, but can't find any. TIA.
    Why would anyone want to pay $500 and up and also have to send a deposit? C'Mon. Guys use your big head here.

  15. #12447

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever see Sammy? I saw her ad today and was curious. Yeah, you are correct, no reports on her.
    No, never saw her. A review popped up on the other board a few weeks ago. Wasn't positive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape