Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 14623
-
07-29-25 06:51 #12463Senior Member

Posts: 418I remember Naples days she would take whatever was in your wallet. First time I saw her it was just ok. Then it went downhill from there fast. Last time I walked in she had a child inside said she was watching until whomever it was returned. That was it for me. I do have some kind of morals & that crossed the line for me.
Originally Posted by BigBirdDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 06:22 #12462Senior Member

Posts: 418Mia
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/782767023352
Good morning. I have been out of the game for a little while. Seems the picking around this area has become downright horrible. I have been a lurker for quite awhile but I felt I had to get on to give a shootout to Mia. She has been around for awhile and its been a minute since IV gone & seen her. For those who don't know. She is very affordable and she is a freak. Loves Daty. Not a clock watcher always comfortable to be with. Ass & thighs to die for. She has her own place now across the bridge. Its slow time of the yr I caught her running her specials. Run. Don't walk. You won't be disappointed.
-
07-28-25 21:59 #12461Regular Member

Posts: 50She is / was in my radar! Care to explain a bit more?
Originally Posted by ChinoBlingXo
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 19:46 #12460Banned Member

Posts: 3188Very well! I only stayed for 30 min, very unrushed, chill, nice cute small but, CFS and CBJ. I know the CBJ will eliminate some guys, no big deal. She is pleasant, cute, not on drugs and in a nice area. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by BTJ1971
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 18:20 #12459Senior Member

Posts: 46Stay away from her and her friend Eden.
-
07-28-25 15:38 #12458Senior Member

Posts: 30How did LuLu treat you?
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 15:34 #12457Senior Member

Posts: 30I asked the same question of this group 4-6 weeks ago, no feedback. I fear she's gone the same way of Olivia!
Originally Posted by BoomBoom13
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 09:56 #12456Senior Member

Posts: 910A Le high stop
Coming back from the East coast made an appointment to stop and see Stacy of Le high. That's the best rest area I ever hit on a trip. She can definitely take your mind off of white line fever. She loves to give head and dam really takes care the situation in hand, or should I say in mouth. Mish and dogie finish and this girl does get in O's in order. Chatted a little and then on my way to where I had to go. I may be making more trips to the East coast if coming back to this rest area is open constantly. Ciao mongers.
-
07-28-25 09:53 #12455Senior Member

Posts: 205Stacy
Has anyone heard from or seen Stacy from Michigan? She was on the streets for a while and started to turn things around. I haven't seen her post lately. She started to change. I'm not sure what happened.
-
07-27-25 19:17 #12454Senior Member

Posts: 72[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-26-25 08:56 #12453Banned Member

Posts: 3188This Vegas Rose? https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...b/472343162693.
Originally Posted by Retired11
[View Original Post]
Says she offers Greek. Care to share what you donated or details on her body or anything actually relevant? I mentioned this in another report, "very nice girl" does not give us much to go on my friend. 😁.
-
07-26-25 07:14 #12452Senior Member

Posts: 205Vegas Rose
I set up an appointment with her. Met a nice incall hotel. She met me at the door wearing only a thong. A massage was offered. I declined and got to business. Everything covered. Very nice girl. If you have not seen her, I suggest you do. She will be leaving in 3 weeks. Pm for details.
-
07-25-25 09:45 #12451Regular Member

Posts: 13Pink kitty
I have location and rate for her however just another dr. Phil catch me outside type girl. Very sketchy when traveling to meet so I declined and after that the insults came from her. Wouldn't waste your time. One word responses insults and geberis conversation.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 13:59 #12450Banned Member

Posts: 3188Pink Kitty
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...y/094582359009
Scammer or a cop. Asks for a picture, asks what you want to do, asks if you can come now. But won't tell you her rate / location or anything.
-
07-24-25 13:55 #12449Banned Member

Posts: 3188Many of the HE girls ask for a deposit, so that is not at all uncommon in that price range. But to your point, I would not send a deposit unless I saw her reviewed here or somewhere reliable.
Originally Posted by CapeScape
[View Original Post]
Just looking for a report on her first.











Reply With Quote





