Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16374

    Drought thoughts

    I've noticed this trend since covid hit. IMO, I think the 20 y / o options have found the internet can give then support for just some text and chats and a pic here and there.

    You got the whales (hi income, hi donation guys) also dumping absurd amoungs of money due to desperation. The market has been really good for sone of us, it was for me, but I got out of SA due to 500 ppm being the new norm and now other areas is becoming the same (for chicago).

    I travel for work, and have found Oregon, Texas, Virginia and Georgia haven't cja ged much, the avg ppm has stayed the same but Illinois has 66%increased on ppm avg donation.

    I've tried CC, sucks. But there is action just not quality.

    Back on Tinder, okay. Lots of casual meet but unrealistic expectations.

    Fizzles out quickly.

    FB dating has been the same experience as Tinder.

    Bellying up at a bar has been a good experience but chance of success has been maybe 20% and even then most of the women found are older married sexually deprived women in unhappy relationships.

    Where are all the young 20 y / o in Illinois? Downtown. And expect everything for nothing.

    I've retired from SA now over half a year.

    Its dry here and I don't travel as much as I used to, so, I settled down with a few ladies that are not on social media nor dating sites my age (40-50's).

    Quote Originally Posted by Donger999  [View Original Post]
    In a moment of weakness, I reactivated my membership. I really can't get over how badly the options have deteriorated. When you look at other major metropolitan areas (NY, LA, Miami, Dallas, Phoenix, etc.) Chicago is dismal. Many of the women have been on and off (mostly on) for many years (think semi-pro) and so many other very average or below have absurd expectations. Gone are the days of the hot fit 20 somethings. Also, it seems if you're looking for fit or slim, they are increasingly hard to find.

    Just my two cents, and I know taste is subjective but I'm curious if anyone else feels this way.

    I'm not sure what exactly created this local drought and if there are any alternatives. I've had good results over the years but at this point, I doubt I'll reactivate again anytime soon.

  2. #16373
    Quote Originally Posted by Donger999  [View Original Post]
    In a moment of weakness, I reactivated my membership. I really can't get over how badly the options have deteriorated. When you look at other major metropolitan areas (NY, LA, Miami, Dallas, Phoenix, etc.) Chicago is dismal. Many of the women have been on and off (mostly on) for many years (think semi-pro) and so many other very average or below have absurd expectations. Gone are the days of the hot fit 20 somethings. Also, it seems if you're looking for fit or slim, they are increasingly hard to find.

    Just my two cents, and I know taste is subjective but I'm curious if anyone else feels this way.

    I'm not sure what exactly created this local drought and if there are any alternatives. I've had good results over the years but at this point, I doubt I'll reactivate again anytime soon.
    I did the same recently and have similar regrets. It's the same situation in Philadelphia; the glory days appear to be over, and at least we can enjoy the memories of more rewarding times. I don't know what changed and am not aware of any more viable alternatives.

  3. #16372

    Seeking

    In a moment of weakness, I reactivated my membership. I really can't get over how badly the options have deteriorated. When you look at other major metropolitan areas (NY, LA, Miami, Dallas, Phoenix, etc.) Chicago is dismal. Many of the women have been on and off (mostly on) for many years (think semi-pro) and so many other very average or below have absurd expectations. Gone are the days of the hot fit 20 somethings. Also, it seems if you're looking for fit or slim, they are increasingly hard to find.

    Just my two cents, and I know taste is subjective but I'm curious if anyone else feels this way.

    I'm not sure what exactly created this local drought and if there are any alternatives. I've had good results over the years but at this point, I doubt I'll reactivate again anytime soon.

  4. #16371

    Confirm Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely the person on seeking, if that helps.
    Can confirm the same bc she used to be on Alena roster and saw her a few times. Just an ok lay and online pics are always a bit filtered and doctored up. Amazing body for sure but face a little jacked.

  5. #16370
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely the person on seeking, if that helps.
    No report?

  6. #16369

    Brenda

    It looks like she is back in Chicago, https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-a00da0bb67fb.

  7. #16368

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone, new SugarLifeNow chocolate girl in Arlington Heights. Desiree, she's 19. This girl says she likes it rough, and loves being spanked, choked, and slapped while she's getting pounded. Said she loves anal, and able to deep throat and hold it for as long as she's told to. No info on BB, and she doesn't seem to know how much to ask for PPM.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/desireelove/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-08-02 at 10.36.45 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-08-02 at 10.36.31 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-08-02 at 10.36.09 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-08-02 at 10.35.53 PM.jpg‎  

  8. #16367

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by DonMartin57  [View Original Post]
    If she's legit, you got yourself a Russian model.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/DDc9u-wRI4a/?hl=am-et
    She's definitely the person on seeking, if that helps.

  9. #16366

    Fake profile?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had luck meeting her? I am supposed to see her next week.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-d98a4484faf2
    If she's legit, you got yourself a Russian model.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/DDc9u-wRI4a/?hl=am-et

  10. #16365

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by ClearlyFakeUse  [View Original Post]
    I had this one come over to my place this afternoon: https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-3f8a10ef61b3.

    She started chatting me up this morning and we quickly moved the conversation to text. Asked me how much I was willing to pay, I said $3, she said she was thinking $5, let's compromise at $4, I said sure. Had her verify with a couple of pics over text and told her to put a nearby park in as her destination in her GPS. She's tall, thin and has giant fake tits. Said she used to be a stripper and is a personal trainer now. She was friendly enough though sort of reeked of weed / cigarettes. We didn't beat around the Bush and went to the bedroom after maybe five minutes, had fun, then she was on her way.

    She said she's going on vacation for a couple of months, but I'd definitely see her again if our schedules align.
    I met her last year when she had a different username.

    BBBJ + cfs for 5, as soon as we were done she got dressed and left.

    That was an expensive quickie and I felt dumb tbh.

    Good body but you know that stripper mentality that's about money.

    Wham bam thank you ma'm.

    I'd probably see her if she was msog for 4 tops. But I'm currently getting better deals.

  11. #16364
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris873  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing a sexy 21 year old freak. She is a gem. If anyone has similar to trade dm me.
    I've got a young goth with huge tits, Snapchat Delaney<3.

  12. #16363
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBaggins  [View Original Post]
    Posting this here because the Rockford forum is a little dry. Anyone here seen her? I have plans to meetup with her later on in the week. She seems legit, and she's dtf.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-5f171525e586
    Texted years ago. Always took forever to reply so never met. Seemed like a time waster. But then again I'm free on short notice. Maybe you'll have better luck. Keep us posted.

  13. #16362

    Lilbaby

    Posting this here because the Rockford forum is a little dry. Anyone here seen her? I have plans to meetup with her later on in the week. She seems legit, and she's dtf.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-5f171525e586

  14. #16361
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearlyFakeUse  [View Original Post]
    I had this one come over to my place this afternoon: https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-3f8a10ef61b3.

    She started chatting me up this morning and we quickly moved the conversation to text. Asked me how much I was willing to pay, I said $3, she said she was thinking $5, let's compromise at $4, I said sure. Had her verify with a couple of pics over text and told her to put a nearby park in as her destination in her GPS. She's tall, thin and has giant fake tits. Said she used to be a stripper and is a personal trainer now. She was friendly enough though sort of reeked of weed / cigarettes. We didn't beat around the Bush and went to the bedroom after maybe five minutes, had fun, then she was on her way.

    She said she's going on vacation for a couple of months, but I'd definitely see her again if our schedules align.
    Was everything covered or does she allow bare?

  15. #16360

    Raven

    She asked for $500 I greed setup date dinner and drinks got a hotel room. Double checked a few hours before date all good to meet. Then she never showed up and no response. I was warned possible a high volume semi-pro that has a history of no shows. Had a plan B in place that went well. Will report on her at a later time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape