Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16359

    Eliza

    There are fake profiles, and then there are bizarro versions that boggle the mind. The photoshopped boobs look like something out of clip art from the 1980's. And while many of these games don't even bother writing anything, this one asks for "spontaneity and loyalty". At least she's not marriage minded.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-509bf3c56545

  2. #16358
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    What is she asking in terms of an allowance?
    Can you pm her info I might be intreasted.

  3. #16357
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had luck meeting her? I am supposed to see her next week.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-d98a4484faf2
    Holy sh*t. I hope you report back.

  4. #16356

    LexyLove

    Has anyone had luck meeting her? I am supposed to see her next week.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-d98a4484faf2

  5. #16355

    Heatherr

    I had this one come over to my place this afternoon: https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-3f8a10ef61b3.

    She started chatting me up this morning and we quickly moved the conversation to text. Asked me how much I was willing to pay, I said $3, she said she was thinking $5, let's compromise at $4, I said sure. Had her verify with a couple of pics over text and told her to put a nearby park in as her destination in her GPS. She's tall, thin and has giant fake tits. Said she used to be a stripper and is a personal trainer now. She was friendly enough though sort of reeked of weed / cigarettes. We didn't beat around the Bush and went to the bedroom after maybe five minutes, had fun, then she was on her way.

    She said she's going on vacation for a couple of months, but I'd definitely see her again if our schedules align.

  6. #16354
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeChance  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one I've messaged a little on SA. May setup a meet and greet with her if schedules align. Feel free to DM me any information would be helpful. Thanks.
    I saw raven a couple times back in 2023. She is legit and a fun time, I think it was only 3 bills and I paid for a room to see her. Very down to earth and easy to talk to. She might be high mileage because it take much conversation to set up a meet.

  7. #16353

    Daya

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her from here? She's met up with a few guys apparently from seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-2fcb13cae095

    I saw her Monday and supposed to see her again Wednesday at 2p for a bit. Trying to determine how high volume she is
    What is she asking in terms of an allowance?

  8. #16352

    Daya

    Anyone seen her from here? She's met up with a few guys apparently from seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-2fcb13cae095

    I saw her Monday and supposed to see her again Wednesday at 2p for a bit. Trying to determine how high volume she is

  9. #16351

    Raven

    Had high hopes too. But there are two Raven profiles with basically the same pictures. Both created around the same day in 2023.

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeChance  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one I've messaged a little on SA. May setup a meet and greet with her if schedules align. Feel free to DM me any information would be helpful. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6550.jpg‎   IMG_6552.jpeg‎  

  10. #16350
    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    It's 5 X $. Not sure why it keeps correcting the number of $'s.
    Is the profile gone or was I just blocked?

  11. #16349
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris873  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing a sexy 21 year old freak. She is a gem. If anyone has similar to trade dm me.
    Any info would you like to trade.

  12. #16348

    Raven

    Any information on this one I've messaged a little on SA. May setup a meet and greet with her if schedules align. Feel free to DM me any information would be helpful. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250719-044310_Seeking.jpg‎  

  13. #16347

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    Correction, she was $$ not $$. Not worth it especially knowing that she is likely seeing more than one a day.
    It's 5 X $. Not sure why it keeps correcting the number of $'s.

  14. #16346
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris873  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing a sexy 21 year old freak. She is a gem. If anyone has similar to trade dm me.
    Inbox is full. Whats the damage and what site ya find her on?

  15. #16345

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    Sara:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-da1e6ea739d9

    Moved to text. Good communication. Setup a time to meet for drinks. I'm the one who actually had to cancel so she said she would love to reschedule. I just have been too lazy or busy to do so. Pics look good though. We never discussed how much $$ to meetup.

    I saw her a few times over the last 6 months. $$ but no rush. Unfortunately she was also trying to set up a date with one of my friends the same day she was seeing me later so I can confidently say she is high volume. She is cute as long as you don't mind the price point and that likely you are not the only guy in the last 24 hours. Also potential high drama as she was on the site before and after a couple of meets, I started getting text messages from her BF at the time who was threatening to show up with a gun for fucking his GF. Had to put a stop to that obviously.
    Correction, she was $$ not $$. Not worth it especially knowing that she is likely seeing more than one a day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape