Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 13018
-
07-28-25 20:53 #11083Senior Member

Posts: 820$.5 means $150 tip.
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 20:33 #11082Senior Member

Posts: 301Never mind, I forgot that $ meant 100.
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 20:29 #11081Senior Member

Posts: 301$100 total with cfs? I thought it's always around $200. You only had to tip 50 for cfs and BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 20:25 #11080Senior Member

Posts: 820New (to me) spa on robertson
Golden Oasis is the name. I think they are new. 2300 block of Robertson. Greeted by cute Chinese girl with natural Cs. Reddish brown hair, sliender but not skinny. Hf. 5 - paid $. 5 for the whole GFE routine that seems to be the standard with new Chinese places now. Put it all down upfront to keep the momentum going. Got a not-bad semi therapeutic back massage, then to legs, arms & some teasing. Hands replaced by gumdrop nipples all over and some cat bath action working toward a decent rim. BBBJ followed and got 69 after asking. Shaved bare & reponsive. CFS starting with standing mish, then doggie & then finish in the bag in missionary with DFK. Really enthusiastic attitude, cute face. Affectionate before & after. Did not see the other girl, but this one is Daisy and is worth a return visit.
-
07-28-25 10:25 #11079Senior Member

Posts: 301Aren't her boobs supposed to be F cup?
Originally Posted by Bukowski405
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 10:20 #11078Senior Member

Posts: 301Are all of the girls here Thai?
Originally Posted by LoneStar1979
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 09:50 #11077Senior Member

Posts: 59Tai Masssage / Whittier
Angie looked very familiar to me. She is about 5 ft 100. She was in a brownish dress with white toe nails. Nice little hands and wrists. Good sized made mades on thin frame. Voice too. Tried to cat bath and rubbed her tits all over so pulled out the cock and placed it in her mouth. She had a corkscrew type of BJ where she twists her whole head. Her neck would swiftly jerk from left to right. Not much DT but her mouth begged for a good face fuck. Bush with meaty pussy lips. Wanted DATY. She got on top and loved it. Loves to get pounded. She didn't seem to need much lube. Made some babble like sounds while getting pounded In Missionary. Extended her legs back well. Loved getting her butthole rubbed in while in doggy. To fully enjoy her an hour works better.
-
07-28-25 09:11 #11076Senior Member

Posts: 142Yes, and if you're lucky she'll join you too.
Originally Posted by JohnxHide
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 00:43 #11075Senior Member

Posts: 218They do have a shower, but they don't always offer it to you as a customer. At least they haven't with me. I think its because the girls typically need to use it quickly in between sessions and they are usually stacking appointments.
Originally Posted by JohnxHide
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 00:04 #11074Regular Member

Posts: 23Amanda / Top Acupuncture
Big cute face, natural boobage Ds or big Cs from what I was able to cram in my mouth, furry ish vag, nice roundish ass. Big lips, thick for an Asian broad.
Okay, so I rolled up a day late, but got to hook up with Amanda. Amanda was dolled up, wearing a hot cocktail waitress / maid dress or something along those lines. Anyway, 3 girls came in and I went with her. I already had Ivy, so this was the way to go. Good choice BTW.
Mina leaves us and we start exploring each other. Lfk, and grinding on her end. She lifts up her dress, gets lube and we play a little p2 p for a bit. Really good, but I want in, so we move on to the table. She "massages" me which pretty much means I got cat bathed and she slides her huge natties on me. I flip and she lubes my dong and I titty fuck her. She then points to my ass and asks if I want TUMA. Like a gentleman, I oblige. On all 4's she goes and gives me one of the best rimjobs I've had here in quite a while. Nice and sensual, with the right amount of tugging. Definitely recommend you let her rim you, she's excellent. I flip and then she BBBJ me. Her technique is pretty much jacking off and blowing at the same time. If you're sensitive, she will make you blow at this point. I held on and watched her go to town in the mirror. Her proportions are spot on. Nice legs, ass, tits. Sometimes these girls are off on one or the other, she ain't one of them. She asks if I want to 69, so I rub my hands together and let plant herself on my face. We went 69 for a very long time. If you're good, she'll let you have 2nd 3 rds and 4 ths. She flips finally tells me I made her "sleepy" and then sits on my face. So now I'm eating her, looking up and watching her rub her tits together. Lots of face grinding, so I was a happy man. She bbbjs me again, but I wasn't to fuck, so I grab my skyn and slap it on. We go standing mish to regular mish. She's nice and tight and knows how to fuck so it was an excellent session. Cute weird moans and sounds when she starts getting into it, so that made it hotter. I didn't detect any exaggerated put on, so I was able to blow my load inside Amanduhh a short time after.
She cleans me up and then tells me I forgot to fuck her doggy style. Claims she loves doggy, so now yall know what to hit when you're with this gem.
Do I recommend? She's named after one of Bostons best songs for a reason.
-
07-27-25 23:52 #11073Senior Member

Posts: 74Thanks
Do you know if they have shower? Trying to catch a flight right after LOL.
Originally Posted by DSeanC
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-25 18:51 #11072Senior Member

Posts: 218A lot of the girls at Top Acupuncture in Hawthorne rim.
Originally Posted by MistRum
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-25 16:37 #11071Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Alyssa at 15 XX westwood
I rolled in at around 545 and available were (I was told) lala, alyssa, and valentina. The mamasan was the opiod addict fat latina who avoids face to face contact and she is always looking down.
I noticed that they seem to be cleaning the place out and there has been a for lease sign on the door for some time. So that may be the reason for the sale on pussy.
I ask for the 50 min sesh and get up in room 1 with that rickety table with the penis hole. In walks the line up:
Valentina. Like I said, if I had gotten as many handjobs during high school as a I got from this girl, I would not be the maladjusted fuk I am today. So I have had enough from her. She is hot tho.
Lala. Stoned kind of white / armenian / geonossian girl who looks like she would look good in mish, fuck she would look good opening a pickle jar.
Alyssa. Mexican / mystery meat gal with tits and ass that even exceed my bandwidth to describe.
I ask for lala, and fennie queen tells me she is booked. I was going to ask why she was added to the line up if she was taken, but I realized that me getting an answer would be the same result as touching the moon.
So I ask for alyssa.
She walks in and we are in room 1. I am dick down on the milking table, and she broaches the topic or extra services. I inquire as to the bid and aks. The ask is 100 for full service, but then the time is limited to 30 minutes, 200 more for FS if I want a full hour. I clarified that this was full and that she was down with the program. She said, yes, are you. I said, yes. She then had us move to room 2 because the table in one is about as rickety as the kamala 2026 campaign for governor (note. She is not going to run).
I run full nekked to room 2. Alyssa remembered to grab my air jordans.
She gets nude and her ass is truly formidable. The cut of the crack, the harmony of the two sides, the lack of any cottage or farmer's cheese. Unreal. Her tits are pierced which is more lame than thatmall. Whatever.
There followed 20 minutes of useless massage. And I did not appreciate her covering my ass. My ass is a national treasure. I use a combination of fragrances and other tools of eastern medicine so that you could eat shakshuka off of it.
I turn over and she does the red lantern alcohol treatment of my dick and balls. She did a bit of a massage and then had the cover on. It was a grade B cover. She asked if she should get on top. Honestly, I did not check out the ISO certification on the table so I said I would stand up mish.
She shows me a shaved dark pussy with three piercings. The snatch, as is usual in this place, smelled pretty terrible. I roll in standing mish and I have a small cock and her pussy is not that tight. We do doggie standing. A totally unreal ass to hold on to. .
The room is now about 120 degrees and I ask her to get on top. She does and the movement of her ass was like a cement mixer building a new ralphs. Dude, my dick felt like it was being dipped in chocolate sauce.
I then realized I had to flat doggie this girl. Well, it did not really work. The table was too narrow to get my small cock in directly and we could not use newtonian / euclidean her ass up high enough to get me in. So we did standing mish until I got close enough and just about went into heat stroke.
She then jerked me off.
For 400, she is a stacked I guess latina? Who on PD would be getting at least 500. I did not have to submit screening or deal with a war and peace text exchange.
I just wish this place used the A / C as much as they use narcotics.
-
07-27-25 13:02 #11070Senior Member

Posts: 34Rimming?
With the loss of Garden Spa, what are the current go-tos for a good rimming that isn't in the OC?
-
07-27-25 00:11 #11069Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977FS in wetwood
Holy tamale. So I went to 15 xx nuru in Westwood by the Bristol farms.
The line up was:
Lala. Stoned kind of white gal who was taken already but the dumb ass mamasan had her come in the room anyhow.
Valentina. I think I get a steak dinner if I get another handjob from her.
Alyssa. Something other than Mexican girl built like the federal building with a battalion of marines around it.
Quickly. She offered FS for 200 more, so 400 out the door. Ridic body, ass so big and my dick too small for flat ram it home doggie.
But the rest was good.
That ass tho.












Reply With Quote





