Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 18771
-
07-29-25 16:40 #18066Senior Member

Posts: 419Feelers Modloth Richmon
In lite of what has been going on have put some feelers out to friends in Flushing (ny) where things start as to requests for talent from there down to here Modloth and Richmon area as possible locations, etc and what been going on (age, talent or lack of, services, etc. The interest is here, we'll see if anything comes of it. -Stay Tuned-. Stay Safe.
-
07-29-25 15:17 #18065Regular Member

Posts: 3Particular provider
Can you recommend a particular provider at Lyla?
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 15:10 #18064Regular Member

Posts: 3Particular provider
Can you recommend a particular provider at Lyla?
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 14:42 #18063Senior Member

Posts: 484Fwiw
I've found the talent at Lyla Spa in Petersburg to be quite a bit better than in the Richmond area. Generally younger (late 30's to 40-ish rather than 50's plus), no issues with FS, and they get undressed rather than the bs of pull the pants down and the top up which is a mood killer, imo. The house fee is 50 or 70 and tips are 160 or less. When Moon has a girl for 240 (or less) I think they're usually the better deal. It's a drive but now that Azalea and LJS are history, Lyla is a lot more attractive. I've never tried Phoenix, which is just down the street from Lyla so I can't offer an opinion but I'd love to know.
BBJ.
-
07-29-25 13:22 #18062Senior Member

Posts: 43Zen my experience
Went to Zen and found a provider I've seen before at another shop. Massage was very good and I actually got the l1 from her. Standard and would repeat.
-
07-28-25 19:45 #18061Senior Member

Posts: 767Meh
Like I said, meh. Gets the job done if you really need it, but still "decent time" equals meh fr.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 19:37 #18060Senior Member

Posts: 491I saw Bobo not too long ago. A little nervous due to all the negative reports. I actually had a decent time. Some interesting cleaning techniques but service was solid and rates were reasonable. I would probably repeat.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
07-26-25 20:11 #18059Senior Member

Posts: 187Same with the Asian escort ads that dominate STG. They all lead to one of two places. Two elderly women at an extended stay off w broad and cox or an obese smoker lady at the super 8 off w broad. Would be nice if LJs could reopen with better talent and air conditioning.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 19:33 #18058Senior Member

Posts: 447RE: Wmbg
Which place was it? I mean there are only three in the Wburg? Two in the business park and one off Jamestown rd. Unless a new one popped up?
Originally Posted by BurningMan804
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 14:19 #18057Senior Member

Posts: 484STG AMP ads
If the ad says "call first" it's BS. The AMP doesn't offer what they're advertising. It's a scam to get you to go the Asian Crap Shoot (ACS) out in the far west end. $ . 40 for covered half and half for 30 minutes (or more than 15 minutes). They also have ads that promise BBBJ, BBFS, and 2 girls but without any address. You can get what the ad promises but the lady will NOT look anything like the photo they send you, although the hair color and nationality will be correct. There's usually a disclaimer on the ad that says they're an agency and the girls in the photo only represent their actual talent. It's false advertising, not that anyone will turn them in for that. It's not all bad. On the plus side, you won't dealing with anyone under age. The lady will be at least 25-35 years older than the girl in the photo. And there's more good news. They're environmentally conscientious and are into recycling. The condom you get will be previously used by one or more mongers and recycled by your service provider. There are usually 2 girls there and they'll up sell you, 2 girls for $$. Of course one girl is to play with and one is for looks but she'll rub your back (and parts maybe) while you endure the company of the other. I've used them a couple of times to see what the deal was and to confirm that my first, less than stellar experience, was typical. The shower, the BBBJ, the BBFS, and the nuru massage (which is just lotion, not nuru gel) are all up sells. On my third visit I showed them the photo of the girl I was supposed to meet. She was slender, early 20's with big boobs (at least big for an Asian gal). The rather chunky granny with no tits that I actually met swore the photo was of her and her friend swore it was, too. I walked out. If all you want is a cheap fuck and you're not looking for a SW, this may be your best venue in Richmond.
Originally Posted by BurningMan804
[View Original Post]
BareBack Jack.
-
07-26-25 13:56 #18056Senior Member

Posts: 267Spa and provider names would be helpful.
Originally Posted by BurningMan804
[View Original Post]
Ortho.
-
07-26-25 09:21 #18055Regular Member

Posts: 55STG Ad
Are any of the ads on stg real? They say they offer GFE and bbj but it's an agency. I'm new to the AMP scene but not the monger scene. If you know of any that offer bbj please do me. Tia.
-
07-26-25 07:54 #18054Regular Member

Posts: 55Wburg
Too k a little trip to wburg yesterday and had a nice massage. Older lady but somewhat attractive. Only L1 but NO upcharge. After flip with some light touches Jr was full tilt. She asked to touch and off we went. I tried for a little more but she said no. Overall great massage and HE. House. 5. Tip. 4.
-
07-24-25 19:03 #18053Senior Member

Posts: 7673rd
Nope, just wait for the next rotation. Bobo and mimi are both meh. There are no options this week. Anyone found a secret spot please PM
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 16:50 #18052Senior Member

Posts: 166Nothing new sos. When leaving LEO sitting in car bottom of adams st. 2 weeks ago. Not good.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





